TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I wrote to President Bush in early September, no response yet from FBI

May I ask when you wrote to President Bush?

The following are my details:

EB2/India/PD: Jul 2001
I140/I485 filed concurrent RD Aug 06
I140: Sep 06- Approved
FP: 08/10/06
Received email of Card Production on 11/5/07

Dear all,

Woke up this morning to find this email in my INBOX

Mine is almost the same as some of us above..So the same story here..

My FBI Name Check has been pending for almost 15 months.I had to write to the FL, State Senator, Local Congressman, Governor (Arnold) and CA-FL. I got reply from all of them mentioning that they will forward the case to FBI and USCIS. I received reply from FBI that they are working on my case and clear the name check asap but did not Guarantee a Target date.

So I decided to write to President George Bush and wrote a very strong letter to the President informing him the pain my family is facing since last 6 years (mentioning in datail that we are not able to plan our vacations/meet friends&relatives in India and the painful process of H1/Visa stamping//EAD/AP renewals etc..) I received the reply letter from President Bush's office on Nov 1st explaining that they have forwarded my concern to the Dept of Justice to work on my case and GOT the approval on Nov 3rd !!! Just amazing !!!

I am extremely thankful to the hundreds of unkown people who shared their thoughts, provided valuable information, came along with us during this journey and encouraged us during our depressed periods. I also thank the moderator of this Forum.

I sincerely wish good luck to all who are struck in this mess, but please never allow this to get to you and keep writing to concern people until they realise that the fault is from their end !!! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP TILL WE GET JUSTICE, IF WE ARE NOT AT FAULT !!!

All the best !!!!

Maduraikaran.

Card Production Ordered

My status changed on Nov 5 to "Card Production Ordered". I had been to an InfoPass appointment last month where they said my Name check was pending. I did not bother to do anything else after that.
Good luck to all of you - as you can see there is light at the end..

My status changed to Card Production Ordered on 11/05/2007.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Details are in my signature.
I also wrote to my local senator and got a reply that the case is pending for name check. Called USCIS again on 10/05/2007 as my 485 application is within the processing times. Looks like a lot of cases are being approved. Will update when I get the card. Thanks and good luck to all of you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maduraikaran,
Can you please give details of your letter to President Bush?
That will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.

The following are my details:

EB2/India/PD: Jul 2001
I140/I485 filed concurrent RD Aug 06
I140: Sep 06- Approved
FP: 08/10/06
Received email of Card Production on 11/5/07

Dear all,

Woke up this morning to find this email in my INBOX

Mine is almost the same as some of us above..So the same story here..

My FBI Name Check has been pending for almost 15 months.I had to write to the FL, State Senator, Local Congressman, Governor (Arnold) and CA-FL. I got reply from all of them mentioning that they will forward the case to FBI and USCIS. I received reply from FBI that they are working on my case and clear the name check asap but did not Guarantee a Target date.

So I decided to write to President George Bush and wrote a very strong letter to the President informing him the pain my family is facing since last 6 years (mentioning in datail that we are not able to plan our vacations/meet friends&relatives in India and the painful process of H1/Visa stamping//EAD/AP renewals etc..) I received the reply letter from President Bush's office on Nov 1st explaining that they have forwarded my concern to the Dept of Justice to work on my case and GOT the approval on Nov 3rd !!! Just amazing !!!

I am extremely thankful to the hundreds of unkown people who shared their thoughts, provided valuable information, came along with us during this journey and encouraged us during our depressed periods. I also thank the moderator of this Forum.

I sincerely wish good luck to all who are struck in this mess, but please never allow this to get to you and keep writing to concern people until they realise that the fault is from their end !!! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP TILL WE GET JUSTICE, IF WE ARE NOT AT FAULT !!!

All the best !!!!

Maduraikaran.

Another LUD

I-485 LUD - 11/05/2007
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Any idea when can I expect the physical green card?

Congrats!

In 2-3 weeks you cards should be mailed to you.

I-485 LUD - 11/05/2007
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Any idea when can I expect the physical green card?

You know, this is awesome! TSC is showing some activity. Congrats

Besides that, I have been calling the National Customer Service Center for my second RFE these days. To my surprise, customer service representatives seem to be very nice and helpful these days! a few month ago, when I called the NCSC, he was not helpful at all. The change in the representative's behavior is significant.

Feel another wave of approval coming... hopefully this will continue and the 2006 filers will be into the year 2008 with a GC in their hands.
Sounds terrific! If the trend continuous the 2003 filers may get their GCs as early as 2011, well those who still will be alive by that time. :D

Encouraging !!

Congratulations to everybody on 485 approvals...Trend looks good at TSC. Hope it works out for most of the 2006 filers ..Mine as per senator and uscis - pending FBI background check...Waiting from 2001 !!

Hope it is resolved soon.

Goodnews - Current Status: Card Production Ordered on 11/05/2007.

My status changed to Card Production Ordered on 11/05/2007.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Details are in my signature.
I also wrote to my local senator and got a reply that the case is pending for name check. Called USCIS again on 10/05/2007 as my 485 application is within the processing times. Looks like a lot of cases are being approved. Will update when I get the card. Thanks and good luck to all of you!!!

On November 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I am very thankful to all the of those who shared their valuable thoughts and gave such a tremondus encouragement during our depression periods during this journey and I sincerely wish good luck to all who are struck in this mess.
Certainly your turn is next and all the best !!!!

Ysak.
Application Type: EB2-RIR PD: 10/2002
I-140 Approved - 09/20/2006
TSC I-485, RD:07/25/2006
Finger Printing- August 15th 2006
I-485: LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006, 03/21/2007,03/22/2007,03/24/2007,05/29/2007 and 11/5/2007:D

spouse 485 LUD's: 08/18/2006, 12/27/2006 and 11/5/2007:D
FP- 08/15/2006

Congratulations to all who got their GC approved.

It looks like, they are started to clear EB2 cases. No activity on EB3 cases.

My details:
Labor EB3 PD: 12/2002
I485 04/2004 RD

As per Local INS and TSC, my 485 case is approved. My AP also rejected for the same reason. But, I havn't got my GC approval letter or Green Card itself.

Online status shows, it is still under process.

Local INS is has put temporary 1 year valid GC approval stamp on our passport.

Is anyone has come across similar situation???

Again good luck to new GC holders.

Share Good News

Status changed online to the following today.

Case details:
EB1(OR)
I-485 RD: Oct. 6, 2006
No LUDs till today

Good luck to everyone here.

On November 6, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Wow, it looks like someone put something in the water in the coolers over at TSC. November 5 and 6 have been bumper approval days. I wonder if they have been told to clear out as many 2006 cases as possible before the end of the year to get some kind of a bonus. Or maybe they just want to do this to clear out some room for the post July 2, 2007 cases.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

congrats veryone. My case was also approved last week. I received approval notice by post over the weekend. Still waiting for card...

Finally the status updated to "Card Production Ordered". Then it changed to "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". But no email update.Good luck to everyone here.

Hi doesitmatter,

Remember me???? I was looking up forums & saw that you got your 485 approved . Congratulations!!!
I am still waiting on mine since Apr'06. In the meantime, I used AC21 & changed jobs. What all things (write to Congressman??) did you do in the process of 485 getting approved? I would really appreciate if you could let me know in detail about the procedure that you followed.

Thanks
pdman

2006 filers

Hi doesitmatter,

Remember me???? I was looking up forums & saw that you got your 485 approved . Congratulations!!!
I am still waiting on mine since Apr'06. In the meantime, I used AC21 & changed jobs. What all things (write to Congressman??) did you do in the process of 485 getting approved? I would really appreciate if you could let me know in detail about the procedure that you followed.

Thanks
pdman

It's good to see all the approvals for 2006 filers. It seems that most are mid-2006 filers. I am a January 2006 filer and last thing I heard (2 months ago) is that my namecheck is still pending ...

Approvals are raining !

Congrats to all who got their name check cleared.
Congrats to all who got approved.
My 'sympathies' to those who still stuck in name check hole.

Last edited by a moderator: