TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I also received an email about RFE and that was date OCt3rd and LUD Oct4th but never received anything as yet. I called USCIS last week and the person I spoke to told me that she is going to put request to resend the document. Don't know what is going on-----my pd is Feb 2002.

I have not received anything yet. As I wrote before, when I called TSC, the IO who answered said that I received the email by mistake! Then I went to an Infopass and the Infopass IO told me that it does not seem to be a mistake and inquired about it. She is supposed to call me once she knows something. I have not heard from her yet and I will most probably go to another Infopass two weeks after the first one (The monday after this coming one) to see what is going on. Let's keep in touch.

I have not received anything yet. As I wrote before, when I called TSC, the IO who answered said that I received the email by mistake! Then I went to an Infopass and the Infopass IO told me that it does not seem to be a mistake and inquired about it. She is supposed to call me once she knows something. I have not heard from her yet and I will most probably go to another Infopass two weeks after the first one (The monday after this coming one) to see what is going on. Let's keep in touch.

Does a I-485 RFE go to the lawyer or to the applicant? I got an RFE email this week and I am wondering if I should be expecting it?

Seems like they're approving people with RD in 2007 and 2005. Why did they skip 2006 filers?

Got my GC aproved in less than 3 months of the I-485 notice date and about 4 months from the time the application was received by USCIS. It was a pleasant surprise and thus ends the 4 year quest. All the best to you all.

My details below.

PD- Sep 2003, EB2, VA
Country- India
Labor AD- Aug 2006
I-140 AD- Nov 2006
I-485 Receive Date- 26th June 2007
I-485 ND- 7th Aug 2007
FP- 8th Sep 2007
I-485 AD- 17th Oct 2007
Approval notice received: 19th Oct 2007
Card received: 22nd Oct 2007

because 2006 files do not deserve it!!! Just like U and me.

It's not a matter of deserving or not deserving. You and Everybody who works here deserves it by law.

It's a matter of an inefficient background check system which was put in place in 2002. If that is done, even if USCIS is not processing your application, you can easily push it through a senator or congressman.

It's not a matter of deserving or not deserving. You and Everybody who works here deserves it by law.

It's a matter of an inefficient background check system which was put in place in 2002. If that is done, even if USCIS is not processing your application, you can easily push it through a senator or congressman.

Hi Schehrazi,

My Labor Certification and Case applied in NJ. I am in different state (Nebraska right now). Can approach Nebraska Congress man regarding my case name check or what ever?

Can you also provide me with standard sample letters to Senators and Congress men for name check process, if possible?

Thanks,

Labor PD: 11-Dec-2002 (AD: 13-Mar-2007)
I140: RD:01-May-07 AD: 15-May-07
I485: RD:01-May-07 pending
Name Check pending:confused:

In response to my TWO service requests, I received the first response as my NC is still pending and the second response was BC are still pending. So I am gusseing they are two different immigrants’ blood sucking checks or some random dumb letters sent to us for our satisfaction.
During my pending EAD about 80 days I called TSC and requested to expidate but said 'There is NO WAY' they can do BUT it got approved after 2 days of my call to TSC. (God might have helped at that point for me)

I'm feeling hope less on this NC and BC and do not know what to do

Can you tell how you call TSC is this POJ method or the same service center that all of us have been calling ever since.......

My EAD has been pending more than 4 months now......

I am sorry, but I assumed tha "the LAW is same for all!!!" which is not a a true case.

and senator or congressmen are equally impotent to handle this (I and many others have already tried it)

so it is simple logic that....some people do not deserve it...

What is so frustrating is that citizenship based namechecks, with some exceptions, get cleared so fast. Why? Maybe because they have a stronger legal position? Here's a random example:

user "trishuls" citizenship timeline:
02/03/2007 : Mailed to CSC
02/06/2007 : Priority Date (and Receive Date)
02/09/2007 : Check cashed
02/08/2007 : Notice Date (Received in the mail on the 16th)
02/23/2007 : FP Notice Date
03/17/2007 : FP Appointment
09/26/2007 : Interview Appointment. Done.
11/28/2007 : Most probable Oath Appt

This namecheck is the most preposterous thing I've seen anywhere in the developed world. Please write to your congressman to support H.R. 3828 immediately if you haven't done so already. This bill is our only hope.

Here's another one from "Dani":
N-400 received at CSC: June 13, 2006 (priority)
FP: July 6, 2006
Case status disappears: October 16, 2006
IL received: October 19, 2006
Interview: December 1, 2006
Interview Descheduled ND: November 27,2006
2nd IL ND: December 6, 2006
2nd Interview: January 3, 2007
Oath: March 13, 2007

And another one from "vaca_lechera"
N-400/CSC/SJ/ PD: 10/05/06, FPL: 10/19, (FP-appt: 10/27), FP-walkin: 10/20, IL: 04/02/07, Int: 05/24, OL: 05/31, Oath: 06/13

And "new_guy":
SJC DO
N400 Application mailed 11/1/06
FP: 12/13/06
Interview Date: 6/21/07
Oath:7/18/07 3pm
PP Applied: 7/19/07 Expedite
PP Received: 7/27/07
OCI Applied:

And "sjn400"

DO : San Jose
5/30/06: N400 Mailed to CSC
6/06/06: N-400 Receive Date as well as Priority Date
6/19/06: FP Notice Date
7/11/06: FP Appointment
10/02/06: Interview Notice Date
11/15/06: Interview Date
?: Oath Notice Date
?: Oath Date

... the list goes on..

Note, citizenship interviews are conducted only after NC is cleared.

Couple of updates from me.

Friends,

first:
As usual for my enquiry to find about my pending NC since July 2006 and for my call on 25th a nice IO from TSC has been told me my NC was cleard on 10/05/2007. This is not surprize at all for me BUT felt very happy when I heard about it after waiting such a long time and can't believed it. After shocking for few moments I also asked IO like what happend next? IO answerd "The data also have been uploaded to our system on 10/16/2007", I do not know what it means but I understand the NC completed information /data from FBI might have been posted on to USCIS database. And I asked is this case assigned to any officer and IO said not yet but it is in "Q" and told me to wait for some time (2 or 3 months)to here any thing from them. Also said my FP is valid for another month (valid for 15 months) and should receive notice in couple of weeks.

I am praying god and keeping fingers cross for final approval at this point.

second:
Response letter from Senators office on the same day to my previous request (10/10/07)to them confirmed my NC was cleard on 10/25/07.

Third:
To my FOIPA filed on 10/11/07 got response on 10/25/07 saying "No records found"

EB2 India
PD:10/2002
I485-July 2006
FP-08/2006 (code 3)

Fingerprint

I was told in the Infopass about two things: NC was cleared by early sept and Fingerprint was cleared in later sept. It's over 16 months alread since I did my first Fingerprint but I have not heard any thing from TSC/USCIS about my second Fingerprint notice. I am not sure where this 15 months valid period of fingerprint comes from; however, I also saw people getting 2nd fingerprint notice in different time frame. Actually I don't understand why my fingerprint just got cleared (even after my NC cleared) I was guessing it's last Sept (I did my FP last June) but the IO told me it's this year. By the way, I have not seen any LUD after my NC/Fingerprint cleared.

Friends,

first:
As usual for my enquiry to find about my pending NC since July 2006 and for my call on 25th a nice IO from TSC has been told me my NC was cleard on 10/05/2007. This is not surprize at all for me BUT felt very happy when I heard about it after waiting such a long time and can't believed it. After shocking for few moments I also asked IO like what happend next? IO answerd "The data also have been uploaded to our system on 10/16/2007", I do not know what it means but I understand the NC completed information /data from FBI might have been posted on to USCIS database. And I asked is this case assigned to any officer and IO said not yet but it is in "Q" and told me to wait for some time (2 or 3 months)to here any thing from them. Also said my FP is valid for another month (valid for 15 months) and should receive notice in couple of weeks.

I am praying god and keeping fingers cross for final approval at this point.

second:
Response letter from Senators office on the same day to my previous request (10/10/07)to them confirmed my NC was cleard on 10/25/07.

Third:
To my FOIPA filed on 10/11/07 got response on 10/25/07 saying "No records found"

EB2 India
PD:10/2002
I485-July 2006
FP-08/2006 (code 3)

It is not necessary that your fingerprint check gets cleared immediately, or even before the namecheck. In my case, when I had called the TSC back in March (5 months after my application had been submitted), they told me my fingerprints had "just been received". When I asked what "just been" meant, they said a few days ago.

Then what's the 15 months all about?

Thanks for your input Herenthere. The reason I asked because I keep hearing about the 15 months time frame to get the 2nd fingerprint done. By default, I would assume that one should go to the fingerprint again after he/she has been fingerprinted since 15 months ago. If this statement is true, why have not I got any notice for 2nd fingerprint yet. Furthermore, two weeks ago I was just told by the IO that my fingerprint was just cleared and updated in USCIS's system about one month ago, how do I calculate my "15 months"? From the day that I went to my first fingerprint? or from the date that my fingerprint gets cleared with USCIS? Could someone please point out where the official statement of the 15 months comes from so I can relate to it. I think a lot of people would like to know this answer as well. Thanks.

It is not necessary that your fingerprint check gets cleared immediately, or even before the namecheck. In my case, when I had called the TSC back in March (5 months after my application had been submitted), they told me my fingerprints had "just been received". When I asked what "just been" meant, they said a few days ago.

Thanks for your reply! I will....I am planning to call USCIS again to check the status as well

It all indicates that you are in really good shape. Hopefully it will done for you very soon. Good luck!
Friends,

first: