TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I just applied for my EAD renewal (will reach TSC tomm.) and my current EAD expires Dec 18th. Missed the 90-day deadline due to a lot of factors (ignorance being one of them - suprisingly the 90-day deadline topic didn't come up very often in this forum or else it would have been on top of my mind - and my lawyer also delayed the app).

The processing times thingy says 11 weeks so it is cutting it real close with my situation. Did anybody get any recent approvals for EAD renewals? Is it really 11 weeks or )hopefully) shorter?

I got it within 3 weeks of applying in TSC. I was really close to expiry. Anyway I am working H1B still.

Not much...HR neer to fill up form I-9 along with EVL..There is a list of steps if you want to file AC-21 on its own. let me know if you are intrested.

It is a little risk but every comapny doesn't offer H1 transfer and who offers pay will be less..:mad: so no need to take risk...:confused:

Oh yeah, Please post the procedure.

thanks

Are employers really worried about GC delays

Employers are literally weeping they can't get enough H1Bs. Do they really weep that much over the H1B turned I-485 applicant not getting GC faster ?
I don't think. Because the moment one gets GC they start to have more bargaining power. One good avenue to keep the employee is gone.

What MF---rs. They never stop bleeding immigrants white. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempt the same with naturalized citizens.

From that link,
Cabrera claims the $370 fee is a small price to pay for the opportunity to live in the United States and a necessary measure to recover agency costs.

“All of the money that we need to pay our employees, to do the FBI background checks, to do all the improvements that the immigrant community asks us to do, all of that costs us money, and it’s not money that is appropriated by Congress,” she adds.

wow. They need money to enhance national security ( FBI name check is to increase national security ) from applicants pockets. What a dumb congress of smartest democrazy on earth not allocating enough funds for FBI !
USCIS take applicants money and use a portion of it to fund enforcement activities and not for all those enhancements that we get thrilled about every day. What a pack of jokers.

I got it within 3 weeks of applying in TSC. I was really close to expiry. Anyway I am working H1B still.
Leo_1003 and ybnyk, thanks for your replies. Did you two apply recently or was this some months back? Leo, did you apply in TSC too?

Also, I heard that getting receipts is a very slow process nowadays. Any recent experiences with EAD receipts, anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo_1003 and ybnyk, thanks for your replies. Did you two apply recently or was this some months back? Leo, did you apply in TSC too?

Also, I heard that getting receipts is a very slow process nowadays. Any recent experiences with EAD receipts, anybody?

The dates are approximate but +/- 1 or 2:
Letters (application) sent July 12
Receipt date July 28
Cards received August 29

Good luck!

I filed for me and for my wife on July 26. The notice date is July 31st. My approval notice was sent on Sept 12th. My wife's case is still pending. the service center is TSC.

Got the response from FBI FOIPA.....

Today I got the response letter from FBI on my request for FOIPA which was submitted last month. It came out with 'NO RECORD ON THE FBI MAIN FILES'. However, they are also mentioning that NNCP (AKA namecheck) is conducting search for the cross-reference files. It appears that FBI is protecting itself from any future arguments between this FOIPA and NNCP.

Anyway, I did one step. I will try writing letters to First Lady, Senators, Congressmen, etc from now on before I eventually file an WOM.

I filed for me and for my wife on July 26. The notice date is July 31st. My approval notice was sent on Sept 12th. My wife's case is still pending. the service center is TSC.

My EAD Receipt date is 06/14/2007. Its over 90 days.......have no approval yet. Tried everything........2 Infopass, letter to cogressman and letter to ombudsman. No positive movement yet. Old EAD has been expired a month ago........I dunno what to do........can not quit a job.

My EAD Receipt date is 06/14/2007. Its over 90 days.......have no approval yet. Tried everything........2 Infopass, letter to cogressman and letter to ombudsman. No positive movement yet. Old EAD has been expired a month ago........I dunno what to do........can not quit a job.

my first EAD/AD took a week to get approved. I applied for renewal on July 27but haven't heard back yet, no LUDs other than the received notice.
none of whats happening makes sence, either they are overwholmed with application from filer who tried to skip the rate hike last July or new "security" procedures are in place. I also think that USCIS is preparing for a flood of WOMs from filers who exhausted all other means and are willing to take it to the next step. Probably soon will see people adding WOM filing date to their signature and complaining that WOM processing date is stuck at some date :)
from Phily's mess to yet another mess.

LC PD June 2002, approved on October 2006, yes over 4 yrs
I-484 RD Nov 17, 2006, only received case LUD so far on Nov 22, 2006
none of my other cases got LUDS other than the received/approved ones

my first EAD/AD took a week to get approved. I applied for renewal on July 27but haven't heard back yet, no LUDs other than the received notice.
none of whats happening makes sence, either they are overwholmed with application from filer who tried to skip the rate hike last July or new "security" procedures are in place. I also think that USCIS is preparing for a flood of WOMs from filers who exhausted all other means and are willing to take it to the next step. Probably soon will see people adding WOM filing date to their signature and complaining that WOM processing date is stuck at some date :)
from Phily's mess to yet another mess.

LC PD June 2002, approved on October 2006, yes over 4 yrs
I-484 RD Nov 17, 2006, only received case LUD so far on Nov 22, 2006
none of my other cases got LUDS other than the received/approved ones
GCSyndrome and IJaffery,

I assume you have a backup H1B to continue working. Did you try the interim-EAD?

Keep trying

My EAD renewal got approved in exactly 90 days. My wife's got approved after 120 days passed. This only happened after one InfoPass and one visit to our congressman's office.

My suggestion for you is keep trying. Never give up.

Couple more Qs.

Is interim-EAD still being issued? I read some posts to the contrary.

I'm pretty sure that you cannot work for the period between your current EAD expiring the renewal getting approved, but I would like people to confirm that this is the case. Can you continue working based on a receipt for a renewal app?

2nd RFE

I just got an email from USCIS stating that they sent me another letter requesting for furthur evidence. This is the second RFE that I get! I should probably have a butterfly in my belly for a week or so to see what else they are demanding.

I just got an email from USCIS stating that they sent me another letter requesting for furthur evidence. This is the second RFE that I get! I should probably have a butterfly in my belly for a week or so to see what else they are demanding.

It could be a request to redo the medical since it has been a year since you applied. In any case, someone looked at your file again, so I would take it as a positive for the time being (yes, RFEs are positive things nowadays in the world of namechecks).

It could be a request to redo the medical since it has been a year since you applied. In any case, someone looked at your file again, so I would take it as a positive for the time being (yes, RFEs are positive things nowadays in the world of namechecks).

that is really how I should behave now. It can be positive but for some reason I am anxious. Thank you

Name Check..

Went for an InfoPass appointment on Monday. Got the expected response "Your Name Check is still pending"
..and "there's not much else I can provide you by way of information" when I asked if my wife and daughter's had cleared.

Went for an InfoPass appointment on Monday. Got the expected response "Your Name Check is still pending"
..and "there's not much else I can provide you by way of information" when I asked if my wife and daughter's had cleared.

Which country ?

I'd see it as a positive sign rather than negative. Pls share with us after you get it. And of course I'd dial TSC right away to ask about the status of the NC.
I called TSC yesterday but couldn't get any new info from the lady I was speaking to. The only noteworthy thing about this call was that a month ago another TSC operator said they are not allowed to disclose the date the NC was initiated. Yestreday, this info was given to me even without me asking. Shows they don't have any guidelines, just improvising.

I'd see it as a positive sign rather than negative. Pls share with us after you get it. And of course I'd dial TSC right away to ask about the status of the NC.
I called TSC yesterday but couldn't get any new info from the lady I was speaking to. The only noteworthy thing about this call was that a month ago another TSC operator said they are not allowed to disclose the date the NC was initiated. Yestreday, this info was given to me even without me asking. Shows they don't have any guidelines, just improvising.

I will definitely let you guys know about the RFE and the results. The attorney of my company says that it is normal. He said that he has had clients who even got four RFEs!