TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Need Help

Hi,
My husband is the primary applicant and we are from India EB3 category. My husband's green card got approved 10 days back but I did not hear any news about mine. Is that how the procedure is?
Any idea when my application will be approved?
Any input will be appreciated.
Thank you
Minesw

i-765 ead filing

Thanks for the info.
my package is delviered automatically next day 5am. I think sometimes USCIS shut down their PO boxes. It wasn't a signature required delivery.

GCcracker

I just e-filed it yesterday and the PO box looks different for U, also USPS always have problems delivering to PO boxes is receipt is requested.

try e-filing and then send the documents by mail to the address given on receipt. Try no to use receipt requested when it is PO box address,

I normally use normal usps...no special delivery..No problems so far

LUD changed on 6/27/2007 due to reply to RFE.
Then, LUD changed on 6/28, 6/29, 6/30, then no change after that.
No change in message either.
Guys!!! Anyone care to say whats happening here???

Do not change the employer

Could anyone please answer my questions? Thanks a lot!

1. Do I need signature from my employer to extend my EAD and AP?

2. My 140 and 485 have been pending for over half a year. I am changing my job very soon. Do I need my future employer to sign any paper for my 485 process? Thank you!

Do not change your old employer until one year after the approval of i-140 or talk to a good attorney before taking any such decision.

LUD changed on 6/27/2007 due to reply to RFE.
Then, LUD changed on 6/28, 6/29, 6/30, then no change after that.
No change in message either.
Guys!!! Anyone care to say whats happening here???

I think you and I have similar cases, except that I received the RFE very close to my filing date. I called USCIS 60 days after they received my RFE and an officer told me that they have processed the application but they have not received the security clearances. Mine has been pending since then. Maybe yours gets approved soon. Check my signature for information about my case please.

schechrazi,
Your words are true. I just got an approval email notice from CRIS. The email said "Card Ordered".
I am so happy. Now I can go home and eat my mom's cooking. She is the best chef in the world. Mom!!! I come home soon!!!
Good luck everyone!!!!

schechrazi,
Your words are true. I just got an approval email notice from CRIS. The email said "Card Ordered".
I am so happy. Now I can go home and eat my mom's cooking. She is the best chef in the world. Mom!!! I come home soon!!!
Good luck everyone!!!!

So exciting! Congrat's

Hi Guys,

I need some input or advice.

May 18th USCIS delivered a "document" which was returned to them as undeliverable. They tried a 2nd time on June 8th which had the same result. I checked with my PO and they confirmed that nothing was returned from them.

I have been calling USCIS and the 3rd call was escalated to an officer who told me that USCIS received biometrics for me on 3/7/2007 from "a" service center. I had my FP-s on 3/15/2005 and 5/11/2007 - these dates do not coincide. Has anything like this happen to anyone?

I found out thru Senator query that my NC is cleared and last FP was done on 5/11/2007 (which is correct) - it seems like everytime you call USCIS and you are lucky to speak to someone other than a CSR, you get different information, some of which do not tally with anything related to your case - is this true?

Congratulations & a question....

Contratulations!!!! You can enjoy your freedom.....

I have a question, though. I thought that USCIS would not approve any more cases (including previous pending cases like ours) until the coming October. However, since we have your approval, it might not be the case. Are we going to see any kind of approval from now till October? Or not? Any idea from anybody?

schechrazi,
Good luck everyone!!!!

I was thinking the same..

So it is true that USCIS has not exhausted the annual quota and we might see ongoing approvals...

Contratulations!!!! You can enjoy your freedom.....

I have a question, though. I thought that USCIS would not approve any more cases (including previous pending cases like ours) until the coming October. However, since we have your approval, it might not be the case. Are we going to see any kind of approval from now till October? Or not? Any idea from anybody?

Bro, how did you check your case status? Did you call TSC? if so, do you still have that phone number?

thanks,

Hi,

Call the national customer service number. After you enter your receipt number, you will hear the same message that you see online when you check the status. Then it asks if you have filed two forms at the same time, one is processed and one is not, choose that option and it will connect you to an officer in the TSC. I have heard that officers don't give out any information these days, but you never know if you don't try it. You can find the national customer service number on the USCIS website. I think it is either on the same page that you can check your status online or it is written on the processing time page.

Goodluck

So it is true that USCIS has not exhausted the annual quota and we might see ongoing approvals...

I thought the same too. USCIS business is unpredictable. When I got my RFE, my company attorney told me that I will probably get approved in a maximum of two month (60 days after they received the RFE reply) but then I was told that I was stuck in name check.

I won't be surprised if they have not consumed all the visa numbers.

I certainly hope so. But I think it is more likely that his or her case was already approved late June, hence the three LUD's 6/27-6/30. Maybe USCIS was too busy approving cases the past two weeks and didn't have time to update their system, LOL :) With the current July visa number fiasco still unfolding, I doubt USCIS/DOS is going to pull out another joke by saying "Oops, we still have numbers left, let's change the bulletin one more time"

Having said that, I do hope the claimed 60000 approvals in June will catch a few more lucky ones on this board. Maybe I'll be one of them.

same here..

Hi,
My husband is the primary applicant and we are from India EB3 category. My husband's green card got approved 10 days back but I did not hear any news about mine. Is that how the procedure is?
Any idea when my application will be approved?
Any input will be appreciated.
Thank you
Minesw

Hi,

It's the same here.. I have received GC two days back (that is within a week of series of LUD's), but my wife's LUD shows old status.. That is May 9th an undelivered mail returned.. call customer service ,,,,,.

Called customer service and they resent the mail, which we have not received so far..

I will wait for this week and start calling customer service. Please post a reply if you receive any info about your case.

Thanks,
ball_gc

My case
---------
Pd Jan'03 EB3
FP1 Mar 15 2007
FP2 May 10th 2007
LUD May 10th 2007 - Document sent to the Applicant (???never received any doc)
485 AD June 27 2007
LUD 26,27,28 June 2007 and July 02 2007 - series of LUD's before getting Plastic Cards.
Jul'03 07 - Plastic card received

My Wife's
----------
Pd Jan'03 EB3 (dependant)
FP1 Mar 15 2007
FP2 May 10th 2007
LUD May 10th 2007 - May 9th recevied undelivered mail.. please call CS...etc
485 AD ???

Hi,

It's the same here.. I have received GC two days back (that is within a week of series of LUD's), but my wife's LUD shows old status.. That is May 9th an undelivered mail returned.. call customer service ,,,,,.

Called customer service and they resent the mail, which we have not received so far..

I will wait for this week and start calling customer service. Please post a reply if you receive any info about your case.

Thanks,
ball_gc

My case
---------
Pd Jan'03 EB3
FP1 Mar 15 2007
FP2 May 10th 2007
LUD May 10th 2007 - Document sent to the Applicant (???never received any doc)
485 AD June 27 2007
LUD 26,27,28 June 2007 and July 02 2007 - series of LUD's before getting Plastic Cards.
Jul'03 07 - Plastic card received

My Wife's
----------
Pd Jan'03 EB3 (dependant)
FP1 Mar 15 2007
FP2 May 10th 2007
LUD May 10th 2007 - May 9th recevied undelivered mail.. please call CS...etc
485 AD ???

I have a total different experience, both my and my spouses cases were approved on 6/26. I received Card Production and Card sent e-mails but nothing for my spouse. I received my card and both our approval notices but no card for her. We called USCIS and were told to wait for 30 days. This is really frustrating, after being in this hole for almost 5 years, we are finally done and now another mess to deal with. Any ideas and suggestions will be welcome.

Green Cards received

Dear All,

It has been greatly helpful from this forum. I finally got my GC a few days ago. Here is my detail:

EB11
I-140 11/2005 RD 11/7/2006 AD
I-485 12/1/2006 RD 6/22/2007 AD
card received 6/30/2007

Thank you for everyone's help!

Congrats!. Are you from Rest of World or India/China ?

Dear All,

It has been greatly helpful from this forum. I finally got my GC a few days ago. Here is my detail:

EB11
I-140 11/2005 RD 11/7/2006 AD
I-485 12/1/2006 RD 6/22/2007 AD
card received 6/30/2007

Thank you for everyone's help!

My updated info: LFGC

LFGC
PD:Mar-2002
485 RD at TSC: 06/23/07 (receipts not recd yet)
FP notice recd: 07/02/07 for 07/12/07
FP completed: 07/06/07 (requested preponement)
LUD:07/06/07