TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

2getgc,
My sincere conratulations!
I am EB2, world, I-485 pending since May 24th, 2006. Stuck in name check.
I was wondering if the response you got from USCIS on 06/06/07 was this "delayed due to your background investigation remains open" letter.
Was it the case? :p

The letter from USCIS told me that my case was still within their processing time. My FBI NC was finalized on May 1, 2007 per letter from FBI

The letter from USCIS told me that my case was still within their processing time. My FBI NC was finalized on May 1, 2007 per letter from FBI

2getgc:

Congratulations to you. Can you tell us how did you that your FBI NC was finialized on May 1. Did you wrote a letter to FBI to push them to complete your case?

Many Thanks

2getgc:

Congratulations to you. Can you tell us how did you find out that your FBI NC was finialized on May 1? Did you write a letter to FBI to push them to complete your NC?

Many Thanks

looks like its all eb-3 that are getting approved.not many eb-2's though a lot of them waiting with old p.ds. i wonder if visa numbers will be available for whole of july.do they process according to pd or according to rd?

The two most recent approvals in this thread were both EB2, so there is no definite pattern.

PD determines whether one is eligible to file 485, then RD determines the order of processing. But with the mess created by name check, luck is more important than anything it seems.

Any Approval Spreadsheet?

Is there any approval spreadsheet to find trend?:)

Thanks,

LC PD:11-Dec-2002 Ad: Mar'2nd, 2007

Concurrent: I-140/I-485: May'01, 2007
I-140: Approved.
AP: approved Jun'18th.
EAD: Still waiting
I-485: Waiting

The two most recent approvals in this thread were both EB2, so there is no definite pattern.

PD determines whether one is eligible to file 485, then RD determines the order of processing. But with the mess created by name check, luck is more important than anything it seems.

Card Production Ordered

Hi Guys,

Received the Magic e-mail today:

Receipt Number: SRC000000000000

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

However there is no update for my spouse's case. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. Does this mean that my journey is finally over???

2getgc:

Congratulations to you. Can you tell us how did you find out that your FBI NC was finialized on May 1? Did you write a letter to FBI to push them to complete your NC?

Many Thanks

I asked First lady for speeding up FBI NC.

Hi Guys,

Received the Magic e-mail today:

Receipt Number: SRC000000000000

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

However there is no update for my spouse's case. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. Does this mean that my journey is finally over???

Congradulation!

I just wonder which approval message should come first: "Approval notice sent" or "card production ordered" ?

What's your PD?

A Jul 2006 approval at last. Hope to see at least a fraction of the earlier2003/04 approvals....

Hi Everyone,
I got the magical e-mail saying card production ordered today.
I have been the silent member of this forum. This forum has been wonderful,
Keeping me company during the wait time.
Thanks to all the members for their valuable contributions.
Goodluck to evrybody, Hope Everybody gets their GC soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
please help on address change

hi Folks,

I moved into a different unit on the same property. I understand I will have to change my addess for pending 485 applications. The change in address has to be effective from June 24.

I tried doing it online on USCIS website. I noted the following .Please advise if someone has information on address change and related caveats.

1) The online form has a section on existing address and last address.But I failed to understand why existing addres section had form fields "Number of years and Number of months " lived at this address. It does not have Number of days.So what do I put for Years and months (Should I put 0 and 0 respectively). It is equally strange that Last address where I could put input these doesn't have the fields in the first place.

2) The online form expects a 9 digit A number but when I type in,it allows only 8 digits.Am I missing something or what. Please help.

Thanks
Itraaz

2getgc,

Thank you for your response.
Interesting....
I placed an inquiry through NCSC on April 13th, 2007 and got a response in 3 weeks that my case was within their normal processing dates.
Although:
1. the case had beed already outside their normal processign dated by more than 4 months by that date (April 13) ...
2. the response to my preovious inquiry placed in Dec 2006 was "delayed due to open background check investigation";

I know one more person who got the same "within normal processing date" response while his case was outside, like mine and yours...
I am wondering whether they have hired new people who needs to be trained how to respond requests
or they have different internal processing dates that are different from what we see on the Net .....

Any thoughts? Any observations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally approved

Got 485 approved today for both me and my wife.
My best wishes to all my friends here, who stood by us in this struggle period.
May your dream be fulfilled.
Following are details for reference.

Labor Applied -- 12/01/2002
Labor Approved -- 06/01/2003
I-140 Approved --04/01/2004
I-485 Applied -- 04/01/2004
2nd FP -- May 10,2007
I 485 Approved -- June 27, 2007

BTW, I am an Ac-21 case (changed 2 jobs). Not a single enquiry ever came.

adieu
Shankar123

:D :p :) ;) :eek:

2getgc,

Thank you for your response.
Interesting....
I placed an inquiry through NCSC on April 13th, 2007 and got a response in 3 weeks that my case was within their normal processing dates.
Although:
1. the case had beed already outside their normal processign dated by more than 4 months by that date (April 13) ...
2. the response to my preovious inquiry placed in Dec 2006 was "delayed due to open background check investigation";

I know one more person who got the same "within normal processing date" response while his case was outside, like mine and yours...
I am wondering whether they have hired new people who needs to be trained how to respond requests
or they have different internal processing dates that are different from what we see on the Net .....

Any thoughts? Any observations?

It is same with me also. I got a response to my querry in 1st week of April. Though the processing dates are 1.5 months beyond my RD they said it is still within their processing window. The USCIS is a irresponsible deapartment.

Approved....Yay!!!

The journey is finally over, Got approval notice sent e-mail for my spouse and myself. It was a long journey started in 2003, got stuck in backlog mess, finally moved to PERM in 2007 and now its over. Can't believe it...

I came to this forum atleast twice daily and learned a lot. Wish all of you guys a speedy approval so that we can all be out of this mess.

Today I completed my Finger Printing. Eventhough my actual appt was on July 13th 2007, my son had his Finger printing appt today. I also took my family with me and requested them whether they can do all of us today. She said no problem and we all completed our Finger Printing.

Cool. Now, question from a passenger who boarded in 2002..

The journey is finally over, Got approval notice sent e-mail for my spouse and myself. It was a long journey started in 2003, got stuck in backlog mess, finally moved to PERM in 2007 and now its over. Can't believe it...

I came to this forum atleast twice daily and learned a lot. Wish all of you guys a speedy approval so that we can all be out of this mess.

Are you from India ?

Please add my details to the tracker

EB2 RIR VA
PD- Sep 2003
Labor approved- Sep 08, 2006
I-140 FD- Sep 26, 2006
I-140 AD- Nov 06, 2006
I-485 RD- June 27, 2007 (Wife and I)
I-485 ND- ?
I-485 AD- ?