TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

In the same boat as you... Last week had an infopass appt in San Antonio. The officer was quite helpful. He did advise that my wife is clear and is waiting my name check to be clear as I am the primary.. Again the standard response, can't say when it will be done ;-(

Through the forum, I know people have taken the route through congressman and/or senator and some have reported positive responses. I might take this route if there is no traction on my case in the next 30 days.. in the interim, of you find something please do share.

I had Infopass appointment today and officer said my finger print is clear but namecheck is pending, My name is not common and not popular. My spouse name check is cleared though. I am the primary. It got initiated some time in August and it could take anywhere from one month -1 three years. Any guidance to expidite is appreciated.
PD 2002 June, EB2 India.
I485 RD 8/2/06. LUD, 8/18/06, 8/19/06, 9/27/06, 11/4/06(Addr Ch), 2/14, 2/15
EAD/AP not applied.

Exactly to my case. We submitted in 09/2006. Now my wife's name check is clear but mine is pending. It is almost six months. I will wait to see what to happen at the end of six month.

In the same boat as you... Last week had an infopass appt in San Antonio. The officer was quite helpful. He did advise that my wife is clear and is waiting my name check to be clear as I am the primary.. Again the standard response, can't say when it will be done ;-(

Through the forum, I know people have taken the route through congressman and/or senator and some have reported positive responses. I might take this route if there is no traction on my case in the next 30 days.. in the interim, of you find something please do share.

LUDs

Hi all,

We had three consecutive LUDs on my spouse's I-485. No message change. The LUD change today was later in the afternoon. No LUD on mine. My spouse is in India and he left on 7th on Advance parole. Can this be related to that or just a coincidence. Just curious. Also, we haven't recieved any response regarding the enquiry initiated by him to NCSC Jan 18th. Please reply.

My I-485 check was chased on 2/28 so I registered for LUD this Monday. Today I got my finger print notice for 3/16, why my LUd doesn't send me any undates? Is there any thing wrong with my registration? I checked for "email update" though.

By that you mean you don't see any new LUD after you submitted your application? In that case, no worries, it's not unusual you don't get one even after FP or other events. If by that you mean you don't get any email notification, you don't get emails if LUDs do not come with a new message. So if you want to check LUDs you need to log onto the case status check.

Just to let you all know that my 13 year old child got a biometrics note and did it today, photo and right index figure print. His case got a LUD immediately when I came back home and checked the status. Hope we will get some good news soon after this. Good luck to every one.

Biometrics notice

Same with my 8-year old. We did the biometrics this morning and the kid's case had an LUD today.

Just to let you all know that my 13 year old child got a biometrics note and did it today, photo and right index figure print. His case got a LUD immediately when I came back home and checked the status. Hope we will get some good news soon after this. Good luck to every one.

Card mailed

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On March 10, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Good!

Great! Barring accidents or their incompetence, you should receive it pretty soon. I received the card before the approval notice. The difference was only one day (i.e., received the card, and then the notice next day), but the email messages were the other way around as you can see in my sig.

Hope your wife's case will go smoothly (did she not also apply as your employment-base derivative?)

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On March 10, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Thanks!
My wife did apply as my dependent, but she had also applied for I-485 as a derivative asylee based on her father's case in July 2003. And that case was transferred to Arlington asylum office for interview some time ago. Since she had two I-485 cases going, I think that's why they sent this case also to arlington asylum office.

Great! Barring accidents or their incompetence, you should receive it pretty soon. I received the card before the approval notice. The difference was only one day (i.e., received the card, and then the notice next day), but the email messages were the other way around as you can see in my sig.

Hope your wife's case will go smoothly (did she not also apply as your employment-base derivative?)

Cards mailed

Greetings. Received e-mails indicating that on March 8 the cards were mailed to "the address on file". Should receive them this week.

Is the address on file the attorney's, or mine?

Will keep you informed.

I will be one year in May since I filed my I485. Should I renew my FP by then or just wait for their request?

I believe the fingerprints are good for 15 months. I would think they will send you a reminder, but you should call them just to be sure.

Good luck.

I receive an email asking for RFE last Friday. Does anyone knows how long it takes to receive it by mail and who will receive it (myself or my lawyer)?

Thanks,

Thanks!
My wife did apply as my dependent, but she had also applied for I-485 as a derivative asylee based on her father's case in July 2003. And that case was transferred to Arlington asylum office for interview some time ago. Since she had two I-485 cases going, I think that's why they sent this case also to arlington asylum office.
We went to Arlington Asylum Office today, and told them that my wife wants to withdraw her Asylum case, and go ahead with my case(employment based). They said, no problem, gave us a confirmation, and sent the case to Norfolk, VA office for further processing on her case, which she filed based on my case. Hopefully we will hear from them soon.

Qestion for InfoPass:

How long will it usually be between the dates you schedule an appointment and the appointment? In another words, which date will the appointment be if you schedule an appointment today. Thanks

I tried InfoPass and got the following message

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later."