TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Hi Schehrazi,

I see from your signature that TSC told you that you were stuck in name check in Jan

I called TSC twice today. They would not reveal anything about my application other than that it was still pending which I obviously knew.
I asked about name check etc but they wouldnt tell me both times.

How did you manage to get this info from them. The first lady told me that due to some privacy act they were not revealing this info from 1st Nov.

I feel I am against a brick wall

srr
--------------
Spouse (primary)

EB2-India
PD Sep 2001
140-March 2006
485-pending
EAD- Dec 11 2005/Jan 17 2007

Thanks
congrats,

1-so the delay that u faced was bcs they oput ur application in asylum first then they moved it back to employment?
I am not sure, but when I called back a few days later, the rep said my case was showing under employment based. They may have fixed it.

2-u said before that u sent a letter to ur senator, when u sent him the letter and when u heard back from him?
I had sent letter to my senator on 01/29/07 and received response back on 02/09/07 saying my case was at the last stage of adjudication, and I should get the notice of action withing 3-60 days.

3-u mentioned also before that u opened an inquiry with USCIS, when was that and have ever heard back from them?
I had opened first enquiry on 01/18/07 and got response back on 02/23/07 saying that my case was within their processing time. Then I opened another enquiry the same day, but haven't received any reponse back yet.

may be USCIS ispi--ed off with recent WOMs

Isn't great that they give info that atleast it is pending and application not shredded or lost ? I was wondering what is the problem with these guys if they tell the truth ?

Hi Schehrazi,

I see from your signature that TSC told you that you were stuck in name check in Jan

I called TSC twice today. They would not reveal anything about my application other than that it was still pending which I obviously knew.

How did you manage to get this info from them. The first lady told me that due to some privacy act they were not revealing this info from 1st Nov.

srr
--------------
Spouse (primary)

EB2-India
PD Sep 2001
140-March 2006
485-pending

Congrats

Hey Manish,

Heartiest congratulations. Hope we see something good soon. Did you have any LUDs recently.

Good Luck

vbhatia

Isn't great that they give info that atleast it is pending and application not shredded or lost ? I was wondering what is the problem with these guys if they tell the truth ?

I think here everybody automatically has a cya ( cover your ass) in place.

I think here everybody automatically has a cya ( cover your ass) in place.

I agree, I've given up calling the TSC because everytime I do, I either get the same canned response, and now they don't even let me ask a question, they simply say I was not supposed to reach this line and instead need to go to "customer service". Funny, I thought the recording says "you have reached the Texas Service Center customer support number....". They always sound annoyed that you have been able to reach them.

Thanks vbhatia!
Wish you good luck. Hope you hear good news very soon.
No there was no LUDs since 02/14/07. One LUD today and the case was approved.
Hey Manish,

Heartiest congratulations. Hope we see something good soon. Did you have any LUDs recently.

Good Luck

vbhatia

Congratulation!!

Congratulation for all of you who got approval recently.....

btw, for those of you who got approved,
did you guys submit police clearance letter at all?
the reason why i asked this is that one of my working colleage
who is preparing the i-485 using different layer than my lawyer
was asked to get the police clearance letter from all countries that
he used to live.....
while i did not.

thanks for your advice gurus....

he used to live.....
while i did not.

To my knowledge, this is only required in Consular processing cases. I never submitted such report.

Hi,

I actually didn't do anything :), I just called TSC and they told me they were waiting for the result of the namecheck. Sometimes, some officers refuse to give out any info about the namecheck. Some others are nice. I think I had a nice one.

Besides this, if you inquire thru a congressman or a senator, you have to sign a form with which you give up your privacy rights to him/her and his/her office can inquire about your clearance status from the USCIS.

I should say that I tried my district congressman about a month ago and his office says that they have submitted a request but they have not got anything back yet!

Some people are lucky with senators/congressmans, try them, it does not hurt!

Hi Schehrazi,

srr
--------------
Spouse (primary)

EB2-India
PD Sep 2001
140-March 2006
485-pending

That dosent help either, i do have a police clearence certificate stamped on my passport (this was a mandatory when we applied for travel visa for australia, so i got it donw in India) but i'm struck in the name check for more than 8 months.

he used to live.....
while i did not.

I-485 for Spouse Approved

Hi guys,

I just want to share the good news, my wife's GC has been approved, 4 months after mine. She got stuck for a little while under NC, but It is finally over.

Is it possible that one may get the approval notice by email but the
status page remains unchanged. Yesterday I got email from my
lawyer's office that my EOS (H1 & H4 ) is approved on a certain date
and they got the letter.
But when I checked the website it shows Case received and pending.
It is scary if that happens to the the AOS (I 485) also. What if the notice
is lost or something. We will remain in dark. Does the 485 approval notice
come to lawyer's office or one's own homw address

hmm...
did he say he was with TSC?
What you got was the typical, canned, worthless response from the national customer service center (NCSC). This place is staffed by private contractors (not USCIS employees) who know nothing about immigration law, have no access to any useful information (in fact they just read the same useless info from your online case status) and quite often provide wrong and contradictory information.
If you don't follow POJ steps strictly, you will get these people.

I agree. I had recieved the RFE and it was replie don Jan 07. The MORON who answered my call this morning was surprise to hear I recieved the RFE. He doesn't even have that info. You Go Figure.

What's the point of paying Taxes and Fees to this government.

Scheduled Infopass on Tuesday. They better have more info regarding my app :=)

Congratulations! It looks like our 485 RD's are very close to yours and I'm anxiously waiting for my turn. 4-month is definitely fine with me :)

Hi guys,

I just want to share the good news, my wife's GC has been approved, 4 months after mine. She got stuck for a little while under NC, but It is finally over.

I had Infopass appointment today and officer said my finger print is clear but namecheck is pending, My name is not common and not popular. My spouse name check is cleared though. I am the primary. It got initiated some time in August and it could take anywhere from one month -1 three years. Any guidance to expidite is appreciated.
PD 2002 June, EB2 India.
I485 RD 8/2/06. LUD, 8/18/06, 8/19/06, 9/27/06, 11/4/06(Addr Ch), 2/14, 2/15
EAD/AP not applied.

I called USCIS twice. Yesterday the woman told me that I had the wrong number and today another woman told me that she was not allowed tell me whether my NC was cleared or not.

No comment ...

My receipt date is 7/13/06....

X

how LUD works?

My I-485 check was chased on 2/28 so I registered for LUD this Monday. Today I got my finger print notice for 3/16, why my LUd doesn't send me any undates? Is there any thing wrong with my registration? I checked for "email update" though.

Hi Kolkata68. What is the number of USCIS tbhat you called? whenever I call I only get a recorded message with menyu options How do you actually get to speak to alive human being?

I called the 800 number for national service center and then went to my case status and after the case status press 4 to get more info then it connects to the operator.

Thanks