TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

actually, BCS won't be in full function until March

I am still hopeful that this new system will improve their efficiency once into full function. The system was set up in Jan, in trial now, will swing into full function in March.

I don't see anything wrong with hope for the best (but prepare for the worst) as long as you do what you need to do to have your case approved. I guess I am an optimistic person after all, while you may be on the opposite side. But it does not matter, luck plays an important role in one' life, but you can hardly do anything about it. Be happy.

richshi,

u were so hopeful before about the BCS ( new introduced, if introduced background system). after seeing all those people being stuck with namecheck, r u still that optimistic about that marketing stupidity of USCIS?

Lud

I had called TSC yesterday. It got connected to a TSC officer. She was not a custormer rep.

She told me usual stuff of security check pending. I have two LUDs now yest and today.

Wonder why LUDs. have people here got LUDs on calling to TSC.

Pls share ur experience.

I am still hopeful that this new system will improve their efficiency once into full function. The system was set up in Jan, in trial now, will swing into full function in March.

I don't see anything wrong with hope for the best (but prepare for the worst) as long as you do what you need to do to have your case approved. I guess I am an optimistic person after all, while you may be on the opposite side. But it does not matter, luck plays an important role in one' life, but you can hardly do anything about it. Be happy.

where did u read that BCS will be fully operating by march and that it was installed in january? any reference for this update?

after waiting for more than 3 yrs now and going from a backlog to another, how do u want me to be optimistic with this stupid system?

Has anybody written to Ombudsman, if yes, how soon do they respond back? And also, do they help in any way? Your response will be appreciated.

EAD renewal, stuck in name check

Many of us who are stuck in name check are going to need EAD renewal. This information is helpful for many of us. Please contribute.

Question: When you file EAD renewal online, do you still have to send them supporting documents and pictures? I guess they already have all of this from the previous EAD, so it may not be required. Also, do you get FP again for EAD renewal? Anyone with online EAD renewal experience wants to share?

EB2 - 05/10/2006 - Non Retro
LUDs: many, last two were on 07/25/6 and 07/26/06, case has been pre-adjudicated.
I was told on info pass that I should get my case approved within days of background check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is funny

I just called TSC to check if my case was fixed so that it classifies under employment based and not asylum based, and the rep said it was fixed. Then I went on asking why they are not processing the case, even if its more than 60 days outside their processing time, and her reply was its under adjustment. I asked what that meant, she said its waiting for security clearance. But I don't think she even bothered to look at the case properly, because I remember during infopass, the immigration officer had to go to a completely different screen to find out the security check status, and for that she needed my A#. This rep didn't ask for my A#, she only asked my mailing address in the beginning of the conversation just to verify my identity.
I even told her that during infopass, the immigration officer had said that my security check was cleared, then she is like, its not downloaded to our database then. What a BS, as if they would use a different (read latest) database at the Local USCIS office than at TSC. Anyway, I am going for another infopass on March 12, so will know for sure(hopefully), what the deal is.
I feel like the TSC reps are paid to BS and they don't take interest or pride in their work. They are just out of highschool, and don't know, what customer service is all about.

did you get any copy from immigration officer that your namecheck is cleared when you had infopass appointment?

I just called TSC to check if my case was fixed so that it classifies under employment based and not asylum based, and the rep said it was fixed. Then I went on asking why they are not processing the case, even if its more than 60 days outside their processing time, and her reply was its under adjustment. I asked what that meant, she said its waiting for security clearance. But I don't think she even bothered to look at the case properly, because I remember during infopass, the immigration officer had to go to a completely different screen to find out the security check status, and for that she needed my A#. This rep didn't ask for my A#, she only asked my mailing address in the beginning of the conversation just to verify my identity.
I even told her that during infopass, the immigration officer had said that my security check was cleared, then she is like, its not downloaded to our database then. What a BS, as if they would use a different (read latest) database at the Local USCIS office than at TSC. Anyway, I am going for another infopass on March 12, so will know for sure(hopefully), what the deal is.
I feel like the TSC reps are paid to BS and they don't take interest or pride in their work. They are just out of highschool, and don't know, what customer service is all about.

No, unfortunately I didn't. I should have requested the name check clearance confirmation in writing. But I am sure my name check is cleared, this rep was telling me crap for sure.
did you get any copy from immigration officer that your namecheck is cleared when you had infopass appointment?

.....I feel like the TSC reps are paid to BS and they don't take interest or pride in their work. They are just out of highschool, and don't know, what customer service is all about.
One cannot question them. They are GOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
These people don't even bother to give an explanation anymore... pathetic. I guess the reply was automated... without nothing being done. Basicly they tried get you off their back for 6 months, then another...

Did you see LUD one day after the inquiry being initiated? and then the letter came within a week?

richsi... I was looking at my LUDs (Jan 17th & 18th) and realize now that they appeared when USCIS was creating the canned response letter I got, which was dated Jan 22nd. I had placed the inquiry earlier in January, but can't recall when.

Another question:
Do I have to renew H1B or can I legally stay in the States with EAD only?

Thanks again!!!

The EAD has nothing to do with being legal. If you have one, I assume you filed an I-485 at some point. As long as you're waiting for Adjustment of Status you're fine.

Also, in response to your other post, to create a signature click on "User CP" on the menu above... it is easy from there

I-140: RD 12/28/06 AD: ?
Self:
I-485: RD 02/05/07 AD: ?
FP: 02/22/07
EAD: RD 02/05/07 AD: ?
AP: RD 02/05/07 AD: ?
Spouse:
I-485: RD 02/05/07 AD: ?
FP: 02/22/07
EAD: RD 02/05/07 AD: ?
AP: RD 02/05/07 AD: 02/28/07

I think somehow immigrationwatch.com knows when the cases are getting approvals, because I don't see any approvals lately, and immigrationwatch is not reporting approvals either.

They had some numbers show up everyday when there were approvals happening, but not anymore. I am not saying that their numbers are accurate, but there may be some validity in their claim that certain cases are getting approved.

Seems like TSC takes couple of days/weeks break in between approvals.

What do you say guys?