TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

sunnyd75 said:
is traffic violation get NC name hit.
I had a speeding ticket for 75$ and i nearly got a ticket for traffic violation however officer did not give me a ticket.

Do not panic!

internal advice

It is just advice - there is no such rule which says wait for one year. My friend gave me one example where someone is still fighting the case from last 20 years. His point wad that if you can get approval within one year, you should avoid all the hasslem as this can backfire. I also heard that Bush adminstration is coming up with a rule where WOM will not get special handling. USCIS has said recently that they will fight WOM cases rather than accelerated name checks.
Again, some people think not getting GC is a hassle :) My personal opinion for my case is that I will wait for another 3-4 months before starting WOM process.
It will be so nice to have premium processing for name checks. Then USCIS can fund their budget through fees as well as make some profit.

richshi said:
I'd expect something different from an 'internal' guy.

Wait one more year past processing date... then what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like premium processing for name check

Somebody mentioned that it will be good to have something like premium processing for name check. I heard from somebody else that they are planing on this. Has anybody heard anything? Is there a reliable source of info on this?

Yes, either new application or renewal.....

You still need to send all the supporting documents to USCIS regardless of the application type (new or renewal). You also need to send your pictures, too. The only difference is that you don't need to do FP for mail application while you do for online application.

msabir said:
If its a renewal, do you still have to send documents and/or pictures and do a FP?

No official comment on this yet.....

As far as I know, USCIS or FBI didn't mention anything officially about implementation of this NC premium processing yet. It is a more complicated issue than we think because it involves two different federal agencies. If USCIS implements this premium processing for NC, it has to regularly request expeditions of NC processes to FBI which is not possible. So, both USCIS and FBI must agree with this issue to implement this premium processing thing which looks unlikely for the next one or two years.

Then, where did all of these rumors come from? Well, I believe it's just our wish (including myself).......

schehrazi said:
Somebody mentioned that it will be good to have something like premium processing for name check. I heard from somebody else that they are planing on this. Has anybody heard anything? Is there a reliable source of info on this?

Lud

LUD changed today too. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Could this be the enquiry which I opened with USCIS on Jan 18, which resulted in these LUDs?

485 approved today!

Hi all,
The wait of nearly 5 years is finally over. I got an email today that 485 application for me and my spouse are approved. There is no mention of the physical green card mailing notification, hopefully that will happen in the next few days or so. I had an LUD of today (14th Feb) after October 1st, 2006.
I hope all the people with agonizing wait-times like mine also get their approvals soon.
This forum has been a source of support and strength. God speed to all of you.

Congratulations. Just one LUD and approval. I hope TSC keeps this momentum and approves the cases. Looks like they want to clear some backlog before they publish processing dates. It is almost a month since their last update on processing times.

KeenOnGC said:
Hi all,
The wait of nearly 5 years is finally over. I got an email today that 485 application for me and my spouse are approved. There is no mention of the physical green card mailing notification, hopefully that will happen in the next few days or so. I had an LUD of today (14th Feb) after October 1st, 2006.
I hope all the people with agonizing wait-times like mine also get their approvals soon.

our cases also had LUD changed yesterday and today, but the message is same old that my case received blah..blah..blah

i saw previous posts that once LUD changed previous day, you'll be getting approvals Next day with one more LUD change

dont know what's going on, really nervous..fingers crossed...

manishg_in said:
LUD changed today too. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Could this be the enquiry which I opened with USCIS on Jan 18, which resulted in these LUDs?

Good. There is a pattern after all.

We have seen some approvals in the past week for people who filed their I485s in mid-July... hmmm. this indicates that they are working on cases filed in July 2006, that is good. I have to go back a few posts to pull out whose cases got approved recently... I mean in the past 5 to 10 days. But you can see that TSC is working, and they are now in July 2006.

KeenOnGC said:
Hi all,

Did you also open a status enquiry with the USCIS by any chance?
Good Luck.
zzzz4zzzz said:
our cases also had LUD changed yesterday and today, but the message is same old that my case received blah..blah..blah

i saw previous posts that once LUD changed previous day, you'll be getting approvals Next day with one more LUD change

dont know what's going on, really nervous..fingers crossed...

A summary of recent I485 approvals

akela: RD 7/12/06; AD 2/5/07
nick715us: RD 5/24/06; AD 2/7/07
immiuser2007: RD 7/19/06; AD 2/8/07
java01: RD 8/10/06; AD 2/8/07
keenongc: RD 7/19/06; AD 2/14/07

No, i called TSC people last week and they told me that your ND is Aug 06 and rightnow we are processing July 17,06 cases

she didnt gave any other information, she just told me to call once processing time at TSC is greater than my ND date

really nervous as the day goes by
lot of people got approval the 2nd day once they had 2 LUD, dont know why we still didnt any mails ????
manishg_in said:
Did you also open a status enquiry with the USCIS by any chance?
Good Luck.

Thinking to go WOM

My case is almost 90 days past due the current processing date. Today my wife, who is becoming a doctor, received an offer to accept a residency program if she has received green card. We had an interview with them a few months ago and told them that we are expecting to get the card soon. Now we are stuck in name check. If we don't get it soon, she has to wait at least one more year to apply for residency again. She had to study 8-10 hours a day for 2 years to pass all the medical board exams to be eligible for residency. We have clean record, excellent credit, not even driving tickets and any other negative information. Not sure why would it take FBI so long to clear it. I am very frustrated. I have a InfoPass appointment today. I am thinking of WOM now.

EB2/Non-Retrogressed/05-06-2006

I think, what we need to find out is that people who got 2 LUDs and subsequent approval, if they got the approval emails in the morning of 2nd day or later in the afternoon. If morning, then we might have just missed from making it.
zzzz4zzzz said:
No, i called TSC people last week and they told me that your ND is Aug 06 and rightnow we are processing July 17,06 cases

she didnt gave any other information, she just told me to call once processing time at TSC is greater than my ND date

really nervous as the day goes by
lot of people got approval the 2nd day once they had 2 LUD, dont know why we still didnt any mails ????

is it means RFE now???
ooh man, its very tough at this time

i have to check previous posts who got approval on second day in the morning or late afternoon
manishg_in said:
I think, what we need to find out is that people who got 2 LUDs and subsequent approval, if they got the approval emails in the morning of 2nd day or later in the afternoon. If morning, then we might have just missed from making it.

Hi

Not touched since Oct 12th. Called a month ago ..background check not completed.

Waiting from 2001 ....want to wait till the date is one month past processing date... Any suggestions gurus ?

INDIA/EB2-PD -08/2001
140/485 RD - 06/26/06 TSC
FP/EAD AD /AP AD --07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06
140-AD - 08/18/06
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

call them

The new processing date, officially, will be published soon, as expected it will be around August 15 2006, then your case is definitely 30 days passed. In fact, your case 6/26 RD has passed their official processing date already. But to play it safe, you may wait a few days more, then call them to file an 'official' inquiry.

NAYAK said:
Not touched since Oct 12th. Called a month ago ..background check not completed.

Waiting from 2001 ....want to wait till the date is one month past processing date... Any suggestions gurus ?

INDIA/EB2-PD -08/2001
140/485 RD - 06/26/06 TSC
FP/EAD AD /AP AD --07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06
140-AD - 08/18/06
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

richshi said:
akela: RD 7/12/06; AD 2/5/07
nick715us: RD 5/24/06; AD 2/7/07
immiuser2007: RD 7/19/06; AD 2/8/07
java01: RD 8/10/06; AD 2/8/07
keenongc: RD 7/19/06; AD 2/14/07

at least on consistance thing here is TSC is processing by month it means
even if FP/NC is cleared still ppl need to wait until it reaches that perticular month. :confused: not sure but trying to make out of it.

ladude10 said:
at least on consistance thing here is TSC is processing by month it means
even if FP/NC is cleared still ppl need to wait until it reaches that perticular month. :confused: not sure but trying to make out of it.

BTW one question
anybody knows generally how much time TSC takes to move each months?
So when we expect Aug 2006 cases?