TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Yes i was struck in security clearance. That is what TSC people told me when i last called on Dec 12th 2006.
By the way "what do you mean i will get a positive result very soon"

Thanks ...

rajeshus99 said:
Thats great . Hope you will get a postive result very soon . Were you stuck in name check earliar

ph2002 said:
Yes i was struck in security clearance. That is what TSC people told me when i last called on Dec 12th 2006.

Thanks ...

What I meant was you may get it approved soon . Let us pray for that .

Are you from India and when is your filing date

Thanks for your wishes...
My RD is 09th June 2006. Yes i am from India.

rajeshus99 said:
What I meant was you may get it approved soon . Let us pray for that .

Are you from India and when is your filing date

Gurus

Can pls share some of your expertise.
My PD: May 2002
I140 Approved : 07/2006
I485 RD: 04/2006
Finger printed : 05/2006

Any idea what is the time frame I am looking? I would appreciate your feed back. Everytime I call TSC they say it is in background check. I called FBI they said that they reported finger print result immidiately after finger print.It seems like a black hole. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Same here

Kolkata68 said:
Gurus

Can pls share some of your expertise.
My PD: May 2002
I140 Approved : 07/2006
I485 RD: 04/2006
Finger printed : 05/2006

Any idea what is the time frame I am looking? I would appreciate your feed back. Everytime I call TSC they say it is in background check. I called FBI they said that they reported finger print result immidiately after finger print.It seems like a black hole. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

I'm in the same boat as you are... my PD & RD are same as yours...
I am also stuck in name check ...
Take a Info pass appointmnt and talk to immigration officer and see...
let me know if you hear anything positive...

ph2002 said:

Thanks ...

can you tell when your namecheck was cleared? maybe your name was cleared long time ago but the TSC staff that you talked with said it is stil pending. sometimes, every officer tell you something. it will be good to try to call again and confirm.

antonioa77 said:
can you tell when your namecheck was cleared? maybe your name was cleared long time ago but the TSC staff that you talked with said it is stil pending. sometimes, every officer tell you something. it will be good to try to call again and confirm.

Hi,
Last i called TSC on dec 12th they said mine is struck on security clearance.
Again i called on 26th Dec that time i asked them whether my security clearance done. I was told that they no longer discuss this.

Let me try calling them today and keep you posted.

antonioa77 said:

ph2002 said:
Hi,
Last i called TSC on dec 12th they said mine is struck on security clearance.
Again i called on 26th Dec that time i asked them whether my security clearance done. I was told that they no longer discuss this.

Let me try calling them today and keep you posted.

ya it will be nice if you call again. also if really ur name cleared, do u mind asking them when it cleared? in this way people here will have a feeling of how long some name check take to be cleared. thks and good luck.

USCIS 'new' consolidated background check system effective today

It is understandable that most people here do not have high hope on the new system that is supposed to function starting from today. Too many lessons and too many disppointments along the green card road have taught them to be suspicious of any new "system" the USCIS is going to adopt. Despite all the historic lessons, I think the new consolidated system will improve efficiency of processing I485... well, we will find out soon.

It has been a while since we saw sizable approvals coming out from TSC... we have seen some old cases (filed in 2004 and 2005) got approved in the past couple of weeks, but find it hard to connect the 6 month processing goal with the cases approval reported on this forum. Now a new month and a new year and a "new" background check system, I have a hunch (just a hunch) that we are going to see many approvals coming out in January and February.

Only time will tell.

For those brothers and sisters who are lucky to receive approval or update from TSC, pls share your moments of joy here.

richshi said:
It is understandable that most people here do not have high hope on the new system that is supposed to function starting from today. Too many lessons and too many disppointments along the green card road have taught them to be suspicious of any new "system" the USCIS is going to adopt. Despite all the historic lessons, I think the new consolidated system will improve efficiency of processing I485... well, we will find out soon.

It has been a while since we saw sizable approvals coming out from TSC... we have seen some old cases (filed in 2004 and 2005) got approved in the past couple of weeks, but find it hard to connect the 6 month processing goal with the cases approval reported on this forum. Now a new month and a new year and a "new" background check system, I have a hunch (just a hunch) that we are going to see many approvals coming out in January and February.

Only time will tell.

For those brothers and sisters who are lucky to receive approval or update from TSC, pls share your moments of joy here.

you are over optimisitc my friend. I hope you are right but I doubt big time.

herenthere said:
Thanks. I had to go through NSEERS myself which is why I asked. Have you left and entered the country since you registered in 2002? Meaning, are they only asking for proof of the last time you were registered or for all the times since they instituted the rule back in late 01/02. They have to register you at the airport and did for me when I last entered the country. At least they are looking at your case, which is good.

Has your I-140 been approved?

did u figure out why u got the LUD lately? I have also to go through this NSEERS thing and till now no EAD nothing. I think people from those countries are being scrutinized. almost all people from other countries get their EAD and Ap in less than 1 month, except the people that are from those arabs countries.

I am wondering...does EAD/AP has something to do with pending security check? What is the method TSC process EAD? My husband recently got his EAD approval within 3 weeks. I got my last year and it took around 3 weeks as well. However, we were told that our I485 stuck in security check as well. Therefore, I am curious why we got EAD approval so fast and some people who stuck in security check have not yet got the EAD even they applied before us. Do those 2 things(security check & EAD/AP) relate?

bay said:
I am wondering...does EAD/AP has something to do with pending security check? What is the method TSC process EAD? My husband recently got his EAD approval within 3 weeks. I got my last year and it took around 3 weeks as well. However, we were told that our I485 stuck in security check as well. Therefore, I am curious why we got EAD approval so fast and some people who stuck in security check have not yet got the EAD even they applied before us. Do those 2 things(security check & EAD/AP) relate?

you are stuck in namecheck. namecheck is not done for EAD and AP. it is just for I485. this is why you can keep getting ur ead quickly although u r stuck in namecheck.

yes, as my understanding, EAD does not require security check. Therefore, I assume the application for EAD should be simply first in first out basis, right? Then why some people can get approval fast, some people cannot. any clue?

bay said:
yes, as my understanding, EAD does not require security check. Therefore, I assume the application for EAD should be simply first in first out basis, right? Then why some people can get approval fast, some people cannot. any clue?

because you are in the world of uscis, on which applies the chaos theory.

Just joined this forum,

Concurrent, country of birth=pakistan
485 RD is 08/10/06, FP 08/29/06
I140 AD 11/14/06

Looks like I'm stuck with this namecheck also, since my colleague from germany got 485 approval in december, he applied in august also.

java01 said:
Just joined this forum,

Concurrent, country of birth=pakistan
485 RD is 08/10/06, FP 08/29/06
I140 AD 11/14/06

Looks like I'm stuck with this namecheck also, since my colleague from germany got 485 approval in december, he applied in august also.

did u apply for EAD and AP? did u get any RFE on ur I140?

is ur case in TSC or NSC?