TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

EB1India said:
My I140 which was approved on Aug 22nd had a LUD yesterday (17th Sep). Looks like something is brewing in TSC.
I couriered my 485 / AP/ EAD docs 3 days back and do not have an update on any LUD there.

My I-140 was approved in June and got a LUD on 9/5/2006, but not this time on 9/17/2006. Weird.

Just trying to identify a pattern which does not exist

I was trying to identify a pattern USCIS TSC assign case#s, so that it will become easier to check similar cases around yours. But this pattern, unfortunately, does not exist, as the digit variance range is too big.

Pls disregard this proposal.

imcdude said:
Diff betn my I-140 receipt # and 485 receipt # is 60 (concurrently filed).

I'm not sure I understand the point of calculating this difference though.

1st GC received

Brief update:
My wife got GC in mail on 9/15 - I (primary) got notice for Biometrics code 2 for 9/20, so I should get my card within the next 2 weeks as well.

I-485 approved

Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know that I got the happy e-mail from USCIS this morning "On Sep 19 this application was approved and a notice has was sent." :) :) :)
I can't tell you how happy I am right now - I know that compared to most people in this forum my wait since filing was extraordinarily short, and I feel lucky and blessed for that, but I have started this journey more than eight years ago when I came to study in the US, and I've been working toward a green card ever since. At times it felt like walking on a tight rope, where a small misfortune like not finding a job in time could mean the end, but I was fortunate enough to make it all the way.
Since I don't know much about immigration law, I have not been able to participate much to the forums with answers, but I have been an avid reader for many months. And whenever I saw somebody else happily approved, my heart would jump with joy, hoping my turn will come soon.
To everybody still waiting, the queue is one person shorter now, and I hope you all get your approvals soon.
Thanks for all your input, and good luck

congratulations! SopCap

Your GC journey is over, congratulations. My case is one day after you. Your approval lights on hope for many of us. Have to admit you are very lucky... not sure if it is because you came from a European non-retro country, but from when filed your 140/485 till approval, it is done within 2 months, this is GOOD speed.

Enjoy the moment, buddy.

zzzz4zzzz said:
my question was if i apply on 6/30/06 and PD is current in EB2, is that i have to wait until the date 6/30 where TSC is working? according to you TSC is working on Jan/Feb 06 RD dates, so i have to wait until RD becomes June 30,06 eventhough my PD is current as per Visa Bulletin????

Yes..as per my knowledge....

PD Jul 2001
RD Jun 2006

Hi guys,

My 485 and 140 were approved too. 485 was approved on September 18, 140 was approved 4-5 days before that. The receipt date for both applications was July 26, 2006. I am EB-2 and nonretro country. I spent 4 years waiting for labor and everything else took less than 2 months. I didn't even have time to be able to track anything, by the time I figured out what the heck an LUD is, the applications were already approved. The way I see it, they are really fast as long as there as visa numbers and you have no issues in your background. Afterall what processing they do if there are visa numbers and after FBI clears background other than just stamping it. Good luck for all.

Congrats Altug! I started my 7th year in January and still no GC. :( I believe they expedite your case because of old PD on LC. It's not only about your case retrogression status, background and PD's, but more about luck.

On 14th September we received an email that USCIS is requesting for more information or evidence and we have not received the notice as of today. Anybody knows how to find out if the mail is lost. This is for I-765 for my spouse.

From what I observed from this forum, most fasr approval I-140 and/or I-485 are those with old PD and LC. Not many cases with EB1 or EB2-NIW were being approved in less than 3-4 months (correct me if I am wrong)... :confused:

Out of status ?

Suppose one was laid off after 180 days of pending I-485 application ( and I-140 was approved ) , is the one out of status ? If not how many days one is allowed to find another employer to do AC21 portability ? I guess many will be interested in the answer and experience.

hi,

how long it is taking these days the TSC to send the receipt notice these days? i mean say my file i140 and I485 file arrived at NSC on 09/18/06 (yesterday) and then it was forwarded to TSC, then when approximately i would receive the notice from TSC?

Not me

likuliku said:
From what I observed from this forum, most fasr approval I-140 and/or I-485 are those with old PD and LC. Not many cases with EB1 or EB2-NIW were being approved in less than 3-4 months (correct me if I am wrong)... :confused:

At least that is not true for me. I am not sure if my name check is cleared. But it could be to early to say that. I am trying my best to be patient...

EB2/RIR/Others (Non- retro)
LC RD 05/22/02 AD 05/11/06 (NJ --> PBEC)
I-140 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/31/06 AD 07/29/06 08/01/06 08/07/06
I-485 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/26/06 09/17/06
FP: 07/25/06
I-765 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/27/06 AD 07/26/06
I-131 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/31/06 08/01/06 AD 08/02/06 08/07/06

Processing date from TSC is updated to 3/20/2006. It is exactly 6 months back from now.

Waiting for Oct. with more approvals for Indian/China with EB2 cases. It seems very long this month....

PBLC_01302006 said:
Processing date from TSC is updated to 3/20/2006. It is exactly 6 months back from now.

Waiting for Oct. with more approvals for Indian/China with EB2 cases. It seems very long this month....
Even if PD is cuurent and RD is June 2006, you still have to wait for the TSC PRocessing date to come 6/30/06 to get GC approval ??

any thoughts ????

zzzz4zzzz said:
Even if PD is cuurent and RD is June 2006, you still have to wait for the TSC PRocessing date to come 6/30/06 to get GC approval ??

any thoughts ????

Theoretically, you have to wait for your RD date. However, your PD is old, so you may get approval sooner, but it won't make too much difference because your RD is not very far...

Prince,
you are not out of status as long as the I-485 is pending. There is also no requirement as to how soon you have to find a new employer. However - the problem is that you need to be employed the moment the I-485 gets approved. So it is in your own best interested to find an employer as soon as possible (if someone was retrogressed so they couldn't be approved yet, obviously it would take some pressure off finding a new employer). As you might be aware of, AC-21 allows people to work anywhere even for a different wage as long as the job is in the same or similar category.

prince123 said:
Suppose one was laid off after 180 days of pending I-485 application ( and I-140 was approved ) , is the one out of status ? If not how many days one is allowed to find another employer to do AC21 portability ? I guess many will be interested in the answer and experience.

PBLC_01302006 said:
Theoretically, you have to wait for your RD date. However, your PD is old, so you may get approval sooner, but it won't make too much difference because your RD is not very far...

so, let's say the people who are waiting for LC approved from BEC's (241i and regular people) have their PDs wayback in early 2001 cant get their GCs even they got their LCs approved in Sept 2006 and Applied 140/485 becoz their PD is current.
But their RD's will be Oct 2006, then they have to wait until their RD's become Oct 2006 to get their GCs

then it will be very long time to get our GCs

any thoughts..i am just wondering how it will work..approving GCs