TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

eastsidedude said:
could it be the results from the FBI namechecks?

it's been 2 months since the receive date of my I-485. this is in sync with the timeline in this memo - http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nationalnamecheck.htm - "The vast majority of name check requests are completed in less than 60 days."
question to those with 485 RDs older than 3 months (or less than 6 weeks) -- did any of you you get a LUD recently?

When does 60 days start to count? From FP date or RD of I485?

60 day count

the clock starts when FBI receives the name check request from USCIS -- i know this doesn't help much, but my guess is within 1-2 weeks of the 485 receipt date

I see in your signature that your 485 is approved? If yes, then congrats!
eastsidedude said:
the clock starts when FBI receives the name check request from USCIS -- i know this doesn't help much, but my guess is within 1-2 weeks of the 485 receipt date

Which form is AP?

Is it I-131?

I need to file it, and I am thinking online filing. I thought I will not need it, but seems like EB2 I-485 approvals have slowed down. So reaching my case may take some time. :(

Thanks
ZB

yeah..

GC_Applicant1 said:
Eastsidedude.. your I-485 approved?

i still don't believe this. i'd like to see the paper approval notice first. :)

correction: the I-485 AD is 7/12/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
eastsidedude said:
i am keeping my fingers crossed (typing with one hand) that this is not a erroneous approval. it took just 58 days.
eastsidedude,
Congratulations! Exactly when is your I485 RD?

Is there anyway to check if we 've cleared the name check?

hopefully the LUD for I485 on 7/8 does not mean we are stuck in name check

Thanks

EB2 World
I140/I485 RD 6/13/2006
Code 3 Biometrics 6/2/2006
I140 AD 6/14/2006
I765/I131 AD 6/8/2006
FP 6/2/2006
I485 LUD 6/2/2006 6/2/2006 7/8/2006 AD ????

eastsidedude said:
i am keeping my fingers crossed (typing with one hand) that this is not a erroneous approval. it took just 58 days.

Congrats Eastsidedude!!!

I hope I get my I-485 aproved in few days. One thing I see is that you did not have many LUDs after FP only 07/11. In my case I had so many LUDs and God knows why?

Thanks,
neargc

Congrat eastsidedude
What the 485 approve mesage change.
Does it only says that case has been approved, or it says cards had been mailed out.
Thanks

case approved/approval notice mailed

Indianavictim said:
Congrat eastsidedude
What the 485 approve mesage change.
Does it only says that case has been approved, or it says cards had been mailed out.
Thanks

It says "This case has been approved. On July 12, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours"