TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Lucky guy

eastsidedude said:
It says "This case has been approved. On July 12, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours"

congrats eastsidedude;

Your file must have fallen in the hands of the only guy working at TSC :D during the summer. Some people do not even get their receipt even after 60 days.

Enjoy your freedom.

andy

eastsidedude said:
i am keeping my fingers crossed (typing with one hand) that this is not a erroneous approval. it took just 58 days.

Congratulations! Either you are a lucky person or your name is so unique that name check takes no time! I am very happy for you. Hope you will get the card soon!

This means we are all stuck in name check

2005perm said:
Congratulations! Either you are a lucky person or your name is so unique that name check takes no time! I am very happy for you. Hope you will get the card soon!

If the only reason this case is cleared so fast is that his name check is cleared quick than it means all of us who have filed earlier than him (and have PD current) are stuck in Name Check as our cases have been overlooked and TSC has gone on to cases filed after us.

What is this POJ trick you guys keep talking about? I think its time I called to find out about my name check status.

ZB

POJ trick

Zany_Brainy said:
If the only reason this case is cleared so fast is that his name check is cleared quick than it means all of us who have filed earlier than him (and have PD current) are stuck in Name Check as our cases have been overlooked and TSC has gone on to cases filed after us.

What is this POJ trick you guys keep talking about? I think its time I called to find out about my name check status.

ZB

1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your SRC number—select 1---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative. If your I-485 SRC doesn’t work, punch in your I-140 SRC after going back to the main menu. When the representative asks for SRC number, give your 485 SRC

i say hold your horses...
why would you want to distract the only guy working there in the summer? ;) they officially work on cases filed on 01/02/2006. so why jump so early in the process?

the dude's case has just fell off the shelf right in this guy's arms. pure luck. congrats anyways :)

Name Chechk FAQ

Zany_Brainy said:

ZB

Hi Zany_Brainy;

If you read this link http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nationalnamecheck.htm you will confirm your suspicion :rolleyes:

How long will it take for my name check to be completed?

The majority of name checks submitted on a data tape are electronically checked and returned to the submitting agency as having "No Record" within 48-72 hours.(this was eastsidedude case :) :) )
A secondary manual name search conducted within 30-60 days usually identifies additional requests as having a "No Record." (few people fall in this category :confused: )
The remaining name checks (usually about 10% of the name checks originally submitted) are identified as possibly being the subject of an FBI record.(all of us here waiting are in this 10 % :mad: )

andy

I don't think it's necessary to say all the rest of us who filed in April or May and don't see LUD are stucked in name check. There is always a variance from case to case as you can see from spreadsheet on EAD and AP. Hope soon our name check will be cleared. Let's not lose our hope and patience.

TSC Tracker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated info - EAD Approved

I-140/I-485/I-765 Concurrent filing Schedule A, Center -NSC
Transfered to TSC

I-140 RD 06/12/06 , LUD 6/17/06
I-485 RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/27/06, LUD 7/8/06
FP done 06/26/06
EAD RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/17/06, AD 7/3/06, RCD 7/10/06
AP RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/17/06, LUD 7/13/06

eastsidedude said:
The approval date is still yesterday, LUD is for today

Congrats on your approval. Usually the another LUD after approval indicates that your notice was mailed.

Enjoy!

I just called the USCIS, and a nice rep told me that my and my wife's name check, and fingerprints were cleared. But then she said may be the visa numbers are not available, so I told it has been current since June 2006. She said, ok I will send a notification to my supervisor that their case is ready to be approved. Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

It is not just good news

That is GREAT news! Is the 07/08 LUD somehow related to your name check being cleared? Did you ask directly about your name check status? I am wondering if I should call USCIS now...
manishg_in said:
I just called the USCIS, and a nice rep told me that my and my wife's name check, and fingerprints were cleared. But then she said may be the visa numbers are not available, so I told it has been current since June 2006. She said, ok I will send a notification to my supervisor that their case is ready to be approved. Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

neotheone said:
That is GREAT news! Is the 07/08 LUD somehow related to your name check being cleared? Did you ask directly about your name check status? I am wondering if I should call USCIS now...

I don't think 07/08 LUD is related to "Name Check". Today morning I also called TSC and the rep told me that my "Name Check" was cleared on 06/xx. But I did not see any LUD on that particular or near that date on my 485.

I forgot to ask, if 07/08 LUD was related to Name check clearance. Yes, I did ask specifically about my name check, and finger prints, and she said they both came back fine, and the cases are ready to be adjudicated.

gc2006usa: When you called USCIS, did they say if your case was ready to be adjudicated, and when was your namecheck cleared? And did you ask them, if they could notify their supervisor, that your case is ready to be adjudicated.

neotheone said:

manishg_in said:
I forgot to ask, if 07/08 LUD was related to Name check clearance. Yes, I did ask specifically about my name check, and finger prints, and she said they both came back fine, and the cases are ready to be adjudicated.

gc2006usa: When you called USCIS, did they say if your case was ready to be adjudicated, and when was your namecheck cleared? And did you ask them, if they could notify their supervisor, that your case is ready to be adjudicated.

The date of name check clearance was on 6/14, FP clearance on 6/21.
No, I did not ask the rep to notify their supervisor.... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got LUD change on both I485s (for my spouse and for myself) today. Previous was on 5/22 after FP.
Hope it would be some good news soon.

I think for some earlier cases like that of eastsidedue, 07/08 LUD is name check clearance.

For many others, may be it means the case is submitted for name check?

cmc13210 said:
I think for some earlier cases like that of eastsidedue, 07/08 LUD is name check clearance.

For many others, may be it means the case is submitted for name check?

cmc13210,

I think he did not have LUD on 07/08.

Eastsidedude,

Can you please confirm for us.

Thnaks,
neargc

Another case of LUD on 07/08/06

manishg_in: I have a very similar history as yours.

PD - 10/21/05
I485 RD - 06/12/06, ND - 06/14/06, FP - 06/24/06, LUDs - 06/14/06, 06/26/06, 06/27/06, 07/08/06

The LUDs on 06/26 and 06/27 were only for my wife and for me, and I think they are related to the FP. The LUD on 07/08/06 was for my entire family (myself, wife, and 2 kids). So I am not sure if the 07/08/06 LUD was related to name check clearance, since it was for the entire family. But it is quite interesting that a lot of people had LUD on 07/08/06.

manishg_in, can you give me the number of USCIS that you called. Thanks. Also, did the USCIS person say your AOS application was ready for approval or adjudication?

ramc2006