TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Info for the tracker

PERM submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
PERM Audit Notice: February 17 2006
PERM Audit Response: March 10 2006
PERM Certified: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)
I-140/I-485 WORLD, submitted to Nebraska: June 2 2006
Nebraska transferred case to Texas
I-485 receipt note from Texas: June 12 2006
Fingerprint notice received: June 21 2006
Fingerprinting done: June 27 2006

EAD I-765 approved in 12 days

I got mails this morning saying that my I-765 was approved and cards have been ordered.

Anyone has estimates on when I should expect my EAD card?
Will appreciate all responses.

Updated Tracker

Thanks
ZB

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know??

Anybody knows how to find out if your Name Check is pending/Initiated/Cleared?

Anybody did it before?

All information will be very appreciated.

Thx
ZB

Zany_Brainy said:
I got mails this morning saying that my I-765 was approved and cards have been ordered.

Updated Tracker

Thanks
ZB

I got my EAD card in a few days after the approval email. You will get it pretty soon.

Zany_Brainy said:

Updated Tracker

Thanks
ZB
Myself & the wife got ours in 2 days after the approval.

So what does all these numbers tell you?

It is safe to say that the trend for processing time has decreased considerably over the last six months?

Would it be reasonable to expect an I485 approval within 3-4 months from the FP date? Obviusly, each case is different; talking about averages and trends here....

Help: any thought on my case?

Both my and my wife's 485 cases got LUD for the past two days, but not today. It is weird no message changed. Our cases has been all clear from EAD/AP/140/FP. My PD is current and so it should be ready for approval. The previous LUD is 6/3, which is after FP complete. My coworker who applied same day in TSC has got his approval a week ago.

Any thought why my LUD changed twice but no message on approval or RFE? Appreicate any kind of input...

RD: 4/20 EAD/AP/140/485
I-140: approved 5/16
EAD/AP: approved 6/1
FP: code 3 6/2
I-485: AD?????

msabir said:
ZlikeZebra: Can you please share your 485 LUDs before the approval. We all are trying to determine a pattern to get some insights. Thanks

Andy Garcia: How do you know your's is stuck with the name check? Specially with a name Andy ;-).
msabir

There wasn't much in respect of LUD on my I485 prior to the approval:

1. 11/18/05 That's the receipt date on my I485
2. 12/13/05 Day of my Code 3 Finger printing
3. 6/23/06 Approval of the I485

I called the TSC twice to find out about the Name Check status (last time 1st week in June) - using the split application approach - to be told that it hadn't been completed. At that time I thought that I was stuck in name check. I didn't do anything about it but was planning to sue once I hit the 1 year mark (from filling concurrently in Nov 2005)

However my wife called as well, and she was told by the TSC officer, that they don't really even check on the name check status until the case has current processing time and that therefore nobody can really say what the status is. So it seems that the customer reps just use the missing name check to get rid of us.

Meanwhile, I haven't gotten any update since the I485 approval and am still waiting for the "card" to be ordered etc. Anybody has a guess how long that will take ?

Good luck to all.

What category and country did you apply under? Could you please share your coworker's info here?
IN2006 said:
Both my and my wife's 485 cases got LUD for the past two days, but not today. It is weird no message changed. Our cases has been all clear from EAD/AP/140/FP. My PD is current and so it should be ready for approval. The previous LUD is 6/3, which is after FP complete. My coworker who applied same day in TSC has got his approval a week ago.

Any thought why my LUD changed twice but no message on approval or RFE? Appreicate any kind of input...

IN2006: Can you please find out and share your co-worker's dates and details? Sounds like he got I-485 approved in 3 months. Thanks.

BTW, I am not talking about "hot dates", which you can't share ;) , but notice/approval dates.

IN2006 said:
My coworker who applied same day in TSC has got his approval a week ago.

Even better, apparently he got approved in 2 months. Lucky chap!
msabir said:
IN2006: Can you please find out and share your co-worker's dates and details? Sounds like he got I-485 approved in 3 months. Thanks.

BTW, I am not talking about "hot dates", which you can't share ;) , but notice/approval dates.

TSC case transfer message -Please help

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. My case details are:

I 140 Filed May 11 at NSC.
LUD May 23.
AD - ??

I485/EAD/AP - RD May 31 (EB2 Rest of world)
Filed at NSC. Transferred to TSC.
I483/EAD/AP ND - Jun 3
I485/EAD/AP LUD - Jun 7
FP Notice recd - Jun 15.
FP Done - Jun 26
AP Approved - Jun 20 (for both) :)
EAD Approved - Jun 28 (for both) :)

Now we have this message for our 485.

On June 27, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in LINCOLN, NE for processing. Our office in LINCOLN, NE will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.

What does this mean? Is the case going to local office? Anyone seen this?
Is it because the 140 is pending in NSC? Anyone have 140 and 485 in different centers?

Need your suggestion

Folks,

I have got everything except I-485 approved. My 7th year H1B is expiring this October. Should I apply for extension? It will cost me about $2K. I am hoping that 485 approval should be done before that. Also, can I file for 3 years extension or one year? I heard that after 140 approval, you can do 3 yrs extension?

Comments please...

I-140/EAD/AP/I-485 Concurrent:
ND: 05/12/2006

Approvals
FP: 05/30/2005
EAD AD: 06/01/2006
AP/131 AD: 06/10/2006
I-40 AD: 06/12/2006

Waiting for I-485 now.

msabir said:

You can't extend your H1b anymore if your PD is current. I guess it's the case because you got your AP and EAD got approved. Why do you need H1b?

IN2006 said:
My coworker who applied same day in TSC has got his approval a week ago.

Can you ask your coworker if his LC was NIW and if it's not did he apply for I-485 before? Most cases with speedy approval times are those who applied for I-485 for second time or with LC's PD from 19th centrury (j/k) and whose namecheck was done previously. It's just my observation built upon correspondence with people who received approvals within 2-3 months period after application.

As an insurance policy, in case if I-485 is delayed and/or I loose my job. There is not much chance.. But being cautious... Sounds like its not a good idea to waste $2K on this.. Right?

alex904 said:
You can't extend your H1b anymore if your PD is current. I guess it's the case because you got your AP and EAD got approved. Why do you need H1b?

msabir said:
Folks,

I have got everything except I-485 approved. My 7th year H1B is expiring this October. Should I apply for extension? It will cost me about $2K. I am hoping that 485 approval should be done before that. Also, can I file for 3 years extension or one year? I heard that after 140 approval, you can do 3 yrs extension?

Comments please...

I-140/EAD/AP/I-485 Concurrent:
ND: 05/12/2006

Approvals
FP: 05/30/2005
I-40 AD: 06/12/2006

Waiting for I-485 now.

msabir,

Now already you are in safe situation. Your I-140 already approved. Your PD is current. Your AC21 clock ending on 11/12/2006 (180 days of I-485 filing).
Let's hope you will get approval before H1B expired. Once your H1B expired, in Oct,you can activate your EAD. Then u will be safe.

EAD is optional when you file I-485. If you filed EAD with your I-485, USCIS will issue EAD based on I-485 pending. But having approved EAD still you can maintain your H1B. You can extend H1B if you want.

If you never used your EAD, then you can extend your H1B, but you will get only one Year extension.

3 years of extension will be granted to only If your PD is retrogressed and
I-140 has been approved.

Thanks