TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

RFE reply was submitted last week. The message was changed as follows noticing the reply. LUD was changed yesterday and today. Is there anyone who has similar message? Any clue on how long it would take from now?

For your information,

EB-2, I140 was approved in Nov 2006
I485, RD: Nov21, 2006, FP: 18Dec06 for me and spouse, 14Mar07 for child, RFE on 4Apr07, RFE reply received on 30Apr07, LUD today

---------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 30, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

I've got the same response today. I had a RFE regarding TB skin test. I'm hopeful that something may happen with my case in the next month.
USCIS agents confirmed couple of times that my namcheck and FP got cleared, but I don't trust them anymore, but feel more optimistic than a month ago.

It says "in process".

But I don't think there are difference.

smalldog,
Sorry to hear that. I got a letter from the Feds informing me that my name check is currently "in process"...(initiated in April 2006).
Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but does the letter you got state that the name check is "pending" or "in process"?
I'm trying to figure out whether the varied verbiages in the FBI letters mean anything. The message for folks who receive letters stating that their name checks were finalized and sent to the USCIS is pretty straight-forward, but I've seen others get letters stating that the checks are in process and others who get letters stating that the checks are pending.
Just wondering which one you got.
Thanks for your time. Regards
k

Just called TSC and found out my 485 is pending due to security clearance

Guess I will have to write to the congress man/woman now. ::::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Also did a status check on my application and some other application near me (but +/- 10 off my receipt number). Found three around the same time with pending 485 but there was one approved in Nov. 06. Guess they must have sent batches to FBI to do the name check. And maybe we're all stuck.

Guess I will have to write to the congress man/woman now. ::::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Also did a status check on my application and some other application near me (but +/- 10 off my receipt number). Found three around the same time with pending 485 but there was one approved in Nov. 06. Guess they must have sent batches to FBI to do the name check. And maybe we're all stuck.

welcome to the club.

Request

When you got the FP notice does it mean that they don't need any more documents from you. If any one answer this question that would be appreciated. Thanks !!

Thanks you all ....

I got my approval email notification ... for me, my kids only
not including my wife .. she is still on the waiting list ...
I should call my attorney or I could check with them by myself.

Thanks you all ....

Congrat's! you are one of the lucky ones.

I wish we are ... but this is the third time we apply for the whole process,
first time ... we have a lousy attorny, we got rejected at the first step .. labor certification ... second time we stuck in RIR backlog ... this is the third time we try to use EB2. Spend more than 7 years fighting with this system, what could we say ... Still, hope all the process and some policy will actually pass and benefit everyone legally working so hard in USA without fear ...

Congratulation!!

It will be faster if you do it.

Thanks you all ....

Hi

Hi,

If you have any plans to go out of country go out and come back. You may get approval.
I went to India and came back on Feb 6th. And I got approval on same day.

FP apoint: 08/19.

Niru
I131: RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:9/2/2006
I765: RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:8/23/2006
I485: RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:02/06/07
I485 LUD:10/4,02/06/07,02/07/07

My 485 is past 90 days processing dates published. I have contacted USCIS, they informed, my background check is pending with no timeframe.

Contacted Senator and local congressman but both wrote back to me ..unable to help as they cannot write to FBI for expedition and wanted me to just wait.

Is there any other way to expedite ? I am sure there should not be any real security issue with my case. Not sure why it got stuck there ??

Any suggestions for expediting my case will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Nayak

Hi,

If you have any plans to go out of country go out and come back. You may get approval. I went to India and came back on Feb 6th. And I got approval on same day. Try this.

Niru

My 485 is past 90 days processing dates published. I have contacted USCIS, they informed, my background check is pending with no timeframe.

Contacted Senator and local congressman but both wrote back to me ..unable to help as they cannot write to FBI for expedition and wanted me to just wait.

Is there any other way to expedite ? I am sure there should not be any real security issue with my case. Not sure why it got stuck there ??

Any suggestions for expediting my case will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

There are well defined conditions for which namecheck is expedited. Otherwise i don't think resources will be used to cut in front of others
waiting for the namecheck clearance.

I fully agree. I think we are in the minority however. I can see them being influential if the cases have taken unduly long say 3 years or more in Name Check. If you are 6 months in the process and start making noise, its not getting anybody's attention as you are well within some accepted time-frame.

If it is conclusively proven that somebody cut in front due to this "high profile influence", I anticipate lawsuits and like from people who have waited it out. Actually, I think that will happen.

Hi,

If you have any plans to go out of country go out and come back. You may get approval. I went to India and came back on Feb 6th. And I got approval on same day. Try this.

Niru

Any suggestions for expediting my case will be appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks man..may work out...waiting for card to make a good and relaxed trip but after all this delay planning in July

July '06 - waiting on NC - I485

July '06 - waiting on NC - I485
Let's see how many of us still waiting for our GC whose I-485 recieved date is in these months(May'06 / June'06 /July'06)....Please respond to this thread so that we can see how many of us left still waiting.............

July '06 - waiting.

Let's see how many of us still waiting for our GC whose I-485 recieved date is in these months(May'06 / June'06 /July'06)....Please respond to this thread so that we can see how many of us left still waiting.............

Don't know whether it is namecheck or not ( most probably it is ). Initiated enquiry back in Feb.'07. haven't got a reply so far.

April

April 2006....stuck in name check.