TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

rssa_07 , Are you stuck in security check ?

Quite streamlined.. decision was completed in less 60 days for both my wife and I. (Applied for EAD & AP on Feb 2nd, 2007, ND on March 29th)

also saved. $1000 in the process (lawyer charge was $250 per application/per applicant).. only caveat is you will get a Fingerprint notice to capture your signature and photo.

is this you copied or typed by looking into that uscus letter?

All the best Antonioa77, Hope your case will approved soon

i finally got a reply to my letter about pending namecheck to President BUsh. it came from USCIS HQ in washingtoin DC.

does it mean that my name got cleared? i'm a bit confused.

this is the full text of the letter dated 20 april and reached my mail on 28 april.

Thank you for your letter dated February 17 2007 to the president George w bush. Your letter concerning the status of your i485 application and security checks was forwarded to department of homeland security (USCIS).

We have read your letter and understand that you are frustrated with the progress of your case. Based on the information you provided a search of our records, file A # (my alien number) has been completed. The information received shows that your application SRC-XXX (my case number) is still pending with Texas service center. We have been in contact with that office and have been advised that your case is actively under consideration with an officer at this time. Regrettably, as of this date a final decision as not yet been rendered.

The service is aware that your case has the processing time; unfortunately, sometimes adjudicating a case can become lengthy process. Upon gathering and assessing all available information, uscis will adjudicate your application as son as possible. We also understand the time sensitive nature of this matter and apologize for the inconvenience this delay may cause.

Uscis is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner while ensuring public safety and national security though the background checks for most applications or petitions are completed very quickly, a small percentage of cases have unresolved background check issues that temporarily delay adjudication of the application or petition. Although USCIS makes every effort to resolve such cases promptly, the agency cannot move forward until all outstanding issues have been resolved to our satisfaction. Unfortunately, the process can sometimes take years.

The background checks involve more than just the initial submission of biographical information or fingerprints and the initial response. If these checks and/ or reviews of the administrative record reveal an issue potentially impacting an applicant’s eligibility for the requested immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. This inquiry may include and additional interview and / or the need to contact another agency for updates or more comprehensive information. If it is determined that an outside agency possesses information relevant to the applicant’s background, Uscis asks that agency to share any relevant information for consideration by USCis in the adjudication. Upon gathering and assessing al available information, USCIS will adjuciatie the application as expeditiously as possible.

In checking the status of your case, we have been assured that the agency is monitoring the progress of this case and USCIS is reviewing the information received from the background checks, determining if any additional information need to be collected, and assessing if the information impacts the applicant’s eligibility for the benefit being sought.

We hope this information is helpful and your continued patience is appreciated.

is this you copied or typed by looking into that uscus letter?

All the best Antonioa77, Hope your case will approved soon

i typed exactly the letter as i got it. just i didn;t put my name at the top and adress. the letter has gramatical mistakes like if you read the second phrase in paragraph 2. the way this phrase is written can mean two different things. it is etiher that the search of our records for file A--- has been completed or the file A has been completed, in this case there should be an AND before a search.

the letter is confusing really.

i typed exactly the letter as i got it. just i didn;t put my name at the top and adress. the letter has gramatical mistakes like if you read the second phrase in paragraph 2. the way this phrase is written can mean two different things. it is etiher that the search of our records for file A--- has been completed or the file A has been completed, in this case there should be an AND before a search.

Well, about the grammatical mistake that you mentioned, those who work for USCIS are not all born here. Many of them are naturalized immigrants who can't even speak english very well. I have had the chance to meet a couple of these people back in 2002-2003. I am also amazed how those people can not care about the business of other immigrants. Unless, they got their GC and citizenship very hard and think we deserve this torment. :)

Yes, its really confusing and had lot of spelling mistakes also
Hope they'll expedite your cases quickly

It appears TSC is awake again, got my I-140 approval today. Please see signature for details. It was regular processing.

It appears TSC is awake again, got my I-140 approval today. Please see signature for details. It was regular processing.

Congrats! I wish they'd wake up for my application. I'm beyond 6 months for my I-140 and no news yet, and they don't answer any questions on this application since it is an employer application. Has anyone had any luck asking TSC abou their I-140 (not through the lawyer or employer)?

Congrats! I wish they'd wake up for my application. I'm beyond 6 months for my I-140 and no news yet, and they don't answer any questions on this application since it is an employer application. Has anyone had any luck asking TSC abou their I-140 (not through the lawyer or employer)?

the best way is to let ur senator or congressman open a uscis liaison with them.

Background check

Guys...

My 485 is past 90 days processing dates published. I have contacted USCIS, they informed, my background check is pending with no timeframe.

Contacted Senator and local congressman but both wrote back to me ..unable to help as they cannot write to FBI for expedition and wanted me to just wait.

Is there any other way to expedite ? I am sure there should not be any real security issue with my case. Not sure why it got stuck there ??

Any suggestions for expediting my case will be appreciated.

Guys...

My 485 is past 90 days processing dates published. I have contacted USCIS, they informed, my background check is pending with no timeframe.

Contacted Senator and local congressman but both wrote back to me ..unable to help as they cannot write to FBI for expedition and wanted me to just wait.

Is there any other way to expedite ? I am sure there should not be any real security issue with my case. Not sure why it got stuck there ??

A lot of people had luck with the FL, there are a lot of prior responses which list the details.

Nayak,

Sorry to hear about this. You can request yur congressman to just make an enquiry and not expedite. At least that way there is an official request reaching there.

The expedite criteria are not pssible unless you have a medical emergency. So keep writing to whoever's address is available to you.

Good Luck.

Guys...

When you write to Congress, the President or anyone else, please emphasize that delay in name check is really raising national security concerns, rather than helping as originally designed for. This is the only thing they care about. This is the only thing they can use in their next campaign, by saying they fixed a national security flaw instead of how many immigrants they helped. See the difference?

A congressman inquiry might help someone's particular case, but could be pure luck and most times useless as we have learned so far. So if you also raise the awareness of this security loophole, it will help legislations like Sen. Obama's bill to mandate name check in 90 days. This has a much higher chance to fix the problem and help everyone, including your own case. AC-21 was a good example coming to mind.

USCIS can't do anything regarding name check. In fact I'm more convinced that they are frustrated too because they have to deal with all the inquiries and have to keep checking background clearance, wasting their money and resources. This is confirmed in numerous USCIS reports and all the replies I received from immigration law firms, including Murthy. Not to say that USCIS is perfect, but for name check, they shouldn't be the one to take too much blame.

Hi, Prince123, can you kindly let me know :

The first AP ( in year 2006 ) also got approved within 2 weeks. My second AP
is still pending ( as well as EAD ).

Hi, Prince123, can you kindly let me know what documents I need to prepare to renew EAD and AP?

My wife's and my EA, AP will expire early next month. I want to renew them by myself (save some money).

Many thanks for your help and time.

Can anyone kindly let me how to renew EAD&AP online?

Can anyone kindly let me how to renew EAD & AP online ? My wife and my EA, AP will expire early next month?

Thank your for your time and help.

EB2 RIR , China
Priority Date: Jan. 2003.
I140: AP date: April, 2006
I485: RD date: June, 2006
FP: code 1: July 2006, code3: Jan. 2007

I did it through my attorney

Hi, Prince123, can you kindly let me know what documents I need to prepare to renew EAD and AP?

My wife's and my EA, AP will expire early next month. I want to renew them by myself (save some money).

Many thanks for your help and time.

What does this status mean?

RFE reply was submitted last week. The message was changed as follows noticing the reply. LUD was changed yesterday and today. Is there anyone who has similar message? Any clue on how long it would take from now?

For your information,

EB-2, I140 was approved in Nov 2006
I485, RD: Nov21, 2006, FP: 18Dec06 for me and spouse, 14Mar07 for child, RFE on 4Apr07, RFE reply received on 30Apr07, LUD today

---------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 30, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

RFE reply was submitted last week. The message was changed as follows noticing the reply. LUD was changed yesterday and today. Is there anyone who has similar message? Any clue on how long it would take from now?

For your information,

EB-2, I140 was approved in Nov 2006
I485, RD: Nov21, 2006, FP: 18Dec06 for me and spouse, 14Mar07 for child, RFE on 4Apr07, RFE reply received on 30Apr07, LUD today

---------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 30, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

I have had that message since Nov. 21st! but pending namecheck. If your namecheck is cleared, you will get approved in a couple of month, if not, it might take for ever.