• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Trump’s New Executive Proclamation - Travel Suspension 2.0

By the time the DV2020 process got on hold my application status
was AP. I still didn’t receive any instructions (No Emails and No Phone calls)
from the US Embassy about resubmitting the medical. I have tried
to reach the embassy via emails and phone but still, they haven’t responded. Does this happen to anyone else? OR If anyone know what I must do please advise
@Britsimon @SusieQQQ

Last edited:
to reach the embassy via emails and phone but still, they haven’t responded. Does this happen to anyone else? OR If anyone know what I must do please advise
@Britsimon @SusieQQQ

You just have to keep pushing. By email ideally with emergency in the subject line. Try phoning too.

@Britsimon @SusieQQQ
also, not sure what embassy you are at but most of them have details of how to contact for an emergency appointment, if that is a different email or phone number suggest you use that.

Just from calling KCC right now, the lady on the phone made it clear to me that they are ONLY working on the plaintiffs named cases. If they finish with them then they can see with the local embassy if they can schedule other cases ( I’m in the groupe 3, non-plaintiffs) Just an extension of the deadline can save us... sorry for us , we didn’t have money to pay the lawyers

Just from calling KCC right now, the lady on the phone made it clear to me that they are ONLY working on the plaintiffs named cases. If they finish with them then they can see with the local embassy if they can schedule other cases ( I’m in the groupe 3, non-plaintiffs) Just an extension of the deadline can save us... sorry for us , we didn’t have money to pay the lawyers
Same for Moscow. Embassy told us - only plaintiffs! And they are not sure, that they could cover all plaintiffs. Too much of them. Group 3, like me, lost. That's all guys, only extension could save us.

Hi
Finally got my DV IMMIGRANT VISA and immigrant packet . Had to go and collect it from the US embassy in Suva . They were very quick at processing the applications . Anyone else collected their visa or awaiting ?
Congratulations!
Was wondering how they’d annotate it, just PP number.

Hi
Finally got my DV IMMIGRANT VISA and immigrant packet . Had to go and collect it from the US embassy in Suva . They were very quick at processing the applications . Anyone else collected their visa or awaiting ?

Congratulations!!! Lucky you. Now it’s a wait until January. Another battle.

Hi

I edited your post by removing your attached passport/visa for your protection - your personal information were visible on the attachments despite your attempts at covering them up.

I'm disappointed about what is happening in Moscow and in lawsuits. Tnx to Curtis! Now you can buy your place and go first even if your number is much higher than nonplaintiff's from group 3. I wasn't scheduled, but guys plaintiffs from group 4 and 5 were scheduled. Now they don't have empty slots for non plaintiffs. Dv3.0 killed all my last hopes. 140+ plaintiffs from Russia! No chance for mw even if judge will decide to extend deadline. Now, you should pay for your free place. If you don't want to pay - you won't get anything. Sorry if it's offtop, but level of disappointment is max. Tnx Brit for everything! Tnx Charles Kuck and AILA. Unfortunately one lawer turned your job into his profit. You fought for all of us, but evil was hidden not in DoS, it was behind your shoulders.

I'm disappointed about what is happening in Moscow and in lawsuits. Tnx to Curtis! Now you can buy your place and go first even if your number is much higher than nonplaintiff's from group 3. I wasn't scheduled, but guys plaintiffs from group 4 and 5 were scheduled. Now they don't have empty slots for non plaintiffs. Dv3.0 killed all my last hopes. 140+ plaintiffs from Russia! No chance for mw even if judge will decide to extend deadline. Now, you should pay for your free place. If you don't want to pay - you won't get anything. Sorry if it's offtop, but level of disappointment is max. Tnx Brit for everything! Tnx Charles Kuck and AILA. Unfortunately one lawer turned your job into his profit. You fought for all of us, but evil was hidden not in DoS, it was behind your shoulders.

Well thats not true at all. Cm 3.0 has just been filed. It hasn't even been heard yet, so no one from CM3.0 is above anyone else. He is trying to get an extension, the same thing that AILA and Kuck is doing. So it remains to be seen what happens.

Well thats not true at all. Cm 3.0 has just been filed. It hasn't even been heard yet, so no one from CM3.0 is above anyone else. He is trying to get an extension, the same thing that AILA and Kuck is doing. So it remains to be seen what happens.
Yes, I know, it hasn't been heard yet. But as for me and most of embassies, dv 1, Dv 2, has already killed all hopes to be scheduled untill 30.09 for group 3(canceled ones) dv3.0 with 140+ plaintiffs only from Russia, if our embassy will work like now, makes group 3 far away from interview, behind 40-55k cases, and even extended deadline, if it will happen, doesn't make any hope. Anyway, you are right - all of them work to make an extension. But some of them fight for all, one is working for those who paid, no matter that such kind of win would be harmful for others.

Yes, I know, it hasn't been heard yet. But as for me and most of embassies, dv 1, Dv 2, has already killed all hopes to be scheduled untill 30.09 for group 3(canceled ones) dv3.0 with 140+ plaintiffs only from Russia, if our embassy will work like now, makes group 3 far away from interview, behind 40-55k cases, and even extended deadline, if it will happen, doesn't make any hope. Anyway, you are right - all of them work to make an extension. But some of them fight for all, one is working for those who paid, no matter that such kind of win would be harmful for others.
I think you have a point. But how can that be addressed?
Since every case is current, someone may say that its like each one for himself but God for us all. But at least cancelled cases and plaintiffs should have been given the same priority.

Should be, but we have different reality in some embassies. They don't schedule appointment because of they wait for plaintiffs from KCC. That's what I'm talking about. We lost our queue because of plaintiffs and Dv 3.0 adds 140+ more plaintiffs. If you want to get back your place in the queue you should pay, or pray, embassy to work faster

Should be, but we have different reality in some embassies. They don't schedule appointment because of they wait for plaintiffs from KCC. That's what I'm talking about. We lost our queue because of plaintiffs and Dv 3.0 adds 140+ more plaintiffs. If you want to get back your place in the queue you should pay, or pray, embassy to work faster
You have the point correct but who will solve this. Will Britsimon talk to the lawyers on this discrepancy?