• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Trump’s New Executive Proclamation - Travel Suspension 2.0

Hi Dv2020
Just a heads up that :( as per Suva, Fiji US Embassy instructions )
1: One does not have to update anything online for the new rescheduled interview .
2. Medicals can be done / submitted after the interview . All In all, as long as the whole administrative process And visa endorsement/ issuing is done before or on September 30,2020.
Hope this information Helps anyone in this region. Email correspondence attached from US Embassy Suva as reference . All the best everyone .

I'm confused. The previous message from Fiji US Embassy stated that the interview is scheduled. And this case was scheduled before but canceled due to Proclamation. But, your new message also states that nothing update on-line. Could you elaborate more details about what you mean? Thanks.

I'm confused. The previous message from Fiji US Embassy stated that the interview is scheduled. And this case was scheduled before but canceled due to Proclamation. But, your new message also states that nothing update on-line. Could you elaborate more details about what you mean? Thanks.
So if you log in on ESC, it still shows the previous date and schedule which was canceled after the proclamation .

How was your interview!
Interview went absolutely great . Much earlier than the scheduled time .
Basic Question asked .
1- Last travel to the US
2- Current employment status - Designation
3- which university I attended

Finally i was told my current 10 year B1/B2 visa has been endorsed with “CANCELED WITHOUT PREJUDICE” due to immigrant intent . And was told to submit my Medicals ASAP . The local police authorities someone managed to misplace my criminal check fingerprints so at the embassy I was told they never received my police clearance. I presented them with the original receipt and they told me to follow up with the local authorities . So I had to get my clearance and fingerprints re taken at the Fiji Police . Medical and X ray done . Was advised by the GP it should be submitted by coming Monday or Tuesday.

Hi
Is there a lawsuit on the travel ban?
For example exempt people that tested and found clean. or in the future people who got the vaccine

Can I do medical exam in another country and pass it to country that I have faced my interview?
I have no time to travel back because there is no flights.

(Interview was in XXX country now I m in YYY country)
@Britsimon @SusieQQQ

Can I do medical exam in another country and pass it to country that I have faced my interview?
I have no time to travel back because there is no flights.

(Interview was in XXX country now I m in YYY country)
@Britsimon @SusieQQQ

Usually the answer is no. You can contact your embassy to see if they are prepared to make an exception, but I don’t think I’d be optimistic about that.

The case I have been following has been scheduled for next Tuesday in Yaounde, Cameroon. Was initially scheduled for early April.

ck.jpg

Johannesburg US Embassy replied to me today... still KCC is delaying
Should I email KCC and attach the embassy response??? Advice please!!!

Attachments

• 0FF802A9-0AC2-436E-B607-4F88D36A856E.jpeg
    0FF802A9-0AC2-436E-B607-4F88D36A856E.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 40
So what about the losers who can't leave schengen anf try to get the visa reissued outside Europe? Any hope after today's hearing?

Got an email from my Suva US embassy to submit my passport today . Went there and met this family who had earlier had their interview on the same day as me . My medical is pending and it should be dispatched to the embassy tomorrow for sure as per my GP. The family had their Medicals fast tracked and when they came to drop their passports , they already were endorsed with their DV visa and the immigrant package ( yellow envelope ) . The embassy is trying its best to process all applicants ASAP . They have even sent notification and advised all panel doctors to process Medicals ASAP .
Has anyone received their visas ?