• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Trump’s New Executive Proclamation - Travel Suspension 2.0

Thank you all for the updates! I really regret not joining the Morrison lawsuit :( I just should‘ve saved up money for that but it sounded so risky :/ I really hope there will be good news for all of us after Sep 25.

Thank you all for the updates! I really regret not joining the Morrison lawsuit :( I just should‘ve saved up money for that but it sounded so risky :/ I really hope there will be good news for all of us after Sep 25.
Well take a look at this. If you have 500$ Untitled.png

Oh, thanks for the info! Have you joined one of the lawsuits? I‘m wondering whether joining a third lawsuit makes sense as I assume that every DV2020 winner tries to jump on it

Oh, thanks for the info! Have you joined one of the lawsuits? I‘m wondering whether joining a third lawsuit makes sense as I assume that every DV2020 winner tries to jump on it
No. I was pretty much gave up. And i couldn't afford gambling 1000$. But still can't afford it.

It really depends on how much $500 is worth to you. If you’re fine with the possibility of it being a sunk cost then I’d say it wouldn’t hurt to try.

No. I was pretty much gave up. And i couldn't afford gambling 1000$. But still can't afford it.
From this, it looks like $1000 is only applicable if the client gets to the US. Obviously it will cost more if you have derivatives.

But if the lawsuit fails it would be $500 because the other half is only payable when you’ve successfully and legally entered the USA through DV1/2.

Doesn't this mean that the judges decision covers ALL the dv 2020?

Attachments

• 1C28F3CD-2198-40F4-BF4D-31B9C270FF40.jpeg
    1C28F3CD-2198-40F4-BF4D-31B9C270FF40.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 48
I believe it does, however there is no time left to process all of the remaining winners.
ck.jpg

@Britsimon can you elaborate on the one month visa extension relating to mission critical?

If one is scheduled under mission critical, can’t he or she go to US in respect to the ban??

Is there any other pro bono lawsuit that someone can join if one don't have the money the curtis one?
If you go to the Justice Action Center's Twitter (also Greg Siskind retweeted those posts) they are saying clearly that you do NOT need to file a new lawsuit or pay any money (direct dig at Morrison, imo) to have your case processed as the ruling applies to all DV2020 cases. The lawyers are also urging everyone to contact KCC and embassies immediately and insist, and if they still deny the request, to contact them -the lawyers- right away.

Hi guys,

I had a question about update my current status for DS260.

Here's the thing, I am the DV2020 winners, who got the interview and has been canceled, but due to the judge's order, now I highly possible to get the interview this week.

The problem is that I switched a new job last month, but I haven't updated the DS260 yet.

Do you think I need to contact the KCC to unlock the DS260(but it might cause me not enough time to get the interview)?
Or should I update the job changes in the interview?

Does anyone have the very same issue or any advice about this situation?

Hi guys,

I had a question about update my current status for DS260.

Here's the thing, I am the DV2020 winners, who got the interview and has been canceled, but due to the judge's order, now I highly possible to get the interview this week.

The problem is that I switched a new job last month, but I haven't updated the DS260 yet.

Do you think I need to contact the KCC to unlock the DS260(but it might cause me not enough time to get the interview)?
Or should I update the job changes in the interview?

Does anyone have the very same issue or any advice about this situation?
You can update with the CO if you get an interview. Don’t waste time trying to update the DS.