Tri-Valley University

I checked the accreditation organizations for engineering and law. Tri Valley is NOT accredited in those areas. A medical school with 4 faculty members is a joke!

Look at the picture of the beautiful campus buildings (on pages 11 and 12):

That's all you can come up with?
They are located in a standard business park. Check Google Maps...
TVU's "campus": http://trivalleyuniversity.org/Location.htm
A dilapidated trailer rented from a school district (which is problematic to begin with, a public school district renting an office to a religious organization) and a room in a business park...
The "library" is a book shelf. Heck, I have at least 10 times as many books in my home...

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the accreditation organizations for engineering and law. Tri Valley is NOT accredited in those areas. A medical school with 4 faculty members is a joke!

Of course they are a joke. They are a diploma mill.
They are a Christian religious organization, Christian nutcases teaching Creationism, masquerading as a "university."
Bible classes are a requirement for the Masters...
Stay far away from them.

That's all you can come up with?
They are located in a standard business park. Check Google Maps...
TVU's "campus": http://trivalleyuniversity.org/Location.htm
A dilapidated trailer rented from a school district (which is problematic to begin with, a public school district renting an office to a religious organization) and a room in a business park...
The "library" is a book shelf. Heck, I have at least 10 times as many books in my home...

I meant it as a joke! One picture looks like an abandoned home, the other one like a dentist's office.

I meant it as a joke! One picture looks like an abandoned home, the other one like a dentist's office.

Sorry, I didn't get that... I thought you were seriously praising their "campus"... Apologies.

But yes, it is an old trailer that they rent from a school district, and the "classroom" is indeed a small office space in a building in a business park. The same building also has other creationist organizations.

hahahahaha......

For your kind information, when every new university/organization starts, they start in small places and grow afterwards. I do not want to divert from main topic but Google inc. started from garage and by novice people. Yahoo inc. underestimated google and suggested them to continue with garage sized company. But see where is google now. Nothing starts very big and new. Everybody has to make it. I am not sure where Tri valley ends but if they have commitment and integrity, they willl certainly reach to good heights.

What I can conclude is Tri Vally is struggling, may be financially or may be for recruitment for faculty. You guys are jumping to conclusion that it is fake and all. I don't think so if they do not break any rule. Fake colleges are those who take your money and disappeares. I have not heard someone from Tri Valley or from any other sources who paid fees and then suddenly university disappeared. You people just can not digest it. You are in your own world and making random comments about future.

hahahahaha......

For your kind information, when every new university/organization starts, they start in small places and grow afterwards. I do not want to divert from main topic but Google inc. started from garage and by novice people.
Google didn't and still doesn't try to issue degrees.
To issue degrees, an organization has to be accredited.
TVU is NOT accredited.
TVU is a fraud.

Oh, and Google didn't start in a garage. Google started on the campus of a real university, Stanford University. And the founders weren't novices. They were doing real research, and turned that research into a company.
And Google doesn't try to promote some completely false Christian extremist nutcase crap called Creationism.
So, your bosses at TVU don't even get that one right. TVU really must be hurting if they try to give "talking points" to their people. But their incompetence shows even there.

What I can conclude is Tri Vally is struggling, may be financially or may be for recruitment for faculty. You guys are jumping to conclusion that it is fake and all. I don't think so if they do not break any rule
They break the rules.
They issue degrees that can not be used for anything, yet they claim otherwise. That's fraud.

You people just can not digest it.
LOL. It is YOU who lives in a dream world. Open your eyes.
TVU is a fraudulent organization.

TVU is not fradulent organization. Friends, go and use collge if you find it useful for yourself. But it is not fradulent. I could not find anything objectionable except accrediation status which they will have soon( how soon I don't know). So go and get yourself enrolled. If they can generate I-20 then there is no problem. Offcourse ppl would not start university like this and taking risk. Don't worry what other ppl says. Go and get ahead.

All the best.

TVU is not fradulent organization. Friends, go and use collge if you find it useful for yourself. But it is not fradulent. I could not find anything objectionable
So, you find it normal to have bible classes for a computer engineering degree???

except accrediation status which they will have soon( how soon I don't know).
They won't, because their application is not even worked on.

So go and get yourself enrolled.
If people want to kill their career in the US...
Everybody else would stay away from these frauds.

Don't worry what other ppl says. Go and get ahead.
Yeah, don't worry that you end up in trouble, possibly deportation...

People who are interested in a real degree avoid frauds like TVU.

You are almost overdoing it. Nothing happens. Deportation? Do you what that means? hahahaha....

If a person uses a fake degree, e.g., one from TVU, for an immigration benefit, that person would commit immigration fraud and could get deported.

It is no surprise that fraudsters like TVU don't like to hear that...
But if you are so eager to see a deportation cell from the inside...
Have fun in your deportation cell...

And no comment on having bible classes for a computer engineering degree? Did TVU brainwash you so much that you find that normal???

How many bibel classes for computer engineering degree? I don't go to TVU. Do you mean to you doing bible classes instead on computer engineering? Thats not possible.

How many bibel classes for computer engineering degree? I don't go to TVU. Do you mean to you doing bible classes instead on computer engineering? Thats not possible.

Have you actually looked at their "curriculum"???
They require a course called "Christian Faith" for their fake Masters in Computer Science degree.

They are frauds, plain and simple.

TVU is not fradulent organization. Friends, go and use collge if you find it useful for yourself. But it is not fradulent. I could not find anything objectionable except accrediation status which they will have soon( how soon I don't know). So go and get yourself enrolled. If they can generate I-20 then there is no problem. Offcourse ppl would not start university like this and taking risk. Don't worry what other ppl says. Go and get ahead.

All the best.

Almost accredited is worthless.

just for the record,

i dont have anything to do with TVU. please dont send messages to my email .

any questions can be posted here for discussion

Tri Valley University Fraud

Yes, you all are right, TRI VALLEY UNIVERSITY is a BIG FRAUD and all students are also a part of the fraud. If USCIS takes this into consideration all students are subject to deportation.

TVU always states that they have submitted for accredition, but no one knows with whom. I have called the Univ office a number of times and Susan Su, the President of this fraud university behaves strangley with students. All the times she repeats there are 2000 students waiting and I dont have time for you.
Is this a way a Univ president responds to students.
This shows the state of affairs at TVU.

A few days earlier I spoke to one of the guys by name Vishal, he calls himself the presidents chamcha and he does not have any idea of how to answer the students. He keeps asking have you paid your fees. Does this mean, the univ is nothing but a fee collection centre and just providing status to all the students... YES

There is no education in TVU, it is a very BIG FRAUD.
I hope the authorities will notice it and catch the culprits soon

:eek::eek::eek:

Just FYI, on trackitt somebody from TVU has now openly acknowledged that they are frauds (http://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/h1b/512950847/tri-valley-university-cpt-opt/page/6):
"Many company can not affrod H1 any more ( for H1 there a certain salary uplit in each state), we actually have several partner companies, ask us to conver their employee into F1 so that they can work for them with the entire company's budget cut." (spelling mistakes from the TVU employee.)

In other words, a TVU employee openly admitted to illegally bypassing the H1 regulations by fraudulently using the F1.
The TVU employee also admitted of colluding with employers to depress the wages of employees.

That confirms what we have been saying on this thread all along. TVU is a fraud.