Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

I used my RTD to travel to the Netherlands, Germany and Bosnia and Herzegovina and came back to US. No Green Card.
At the Amsterdam airport they asked me why I carry that document and if I have Green Card or not. I explained and showed my GC application and he said okay. When leaving no questions.
At Sarajevo airport there was no questions at all.
Entering to Germany was easy but leaving was problem. At the check in counter they asked for second document GC, Visa or re entry permit. I explained the document was a proof for entry but she said when she scan the document system asks for permission to entry to USA. I gave GC application, Asylum approval letter. Supervisor came, she couldn't check in, as well. They took all the documents' photo and emailed somewhere. After 45 minutes they allowed me to check in.

At JFK, officer asked me where I was coming from, he asked me what is my nationality. He send us to secondary inspection for entry. We waited about 5-10 minutes and they gave us our passports. No questions at the secondary inspection.
what do they ask/ do in secondary inspection usually?

Do background check on you and also check if you are allowed back to the country and ask about your travel thats about it
thanks man! do I need to get some proofs of my travel like collect expense receipts etc pics....is that pretty simple and straightforward? thanks in advance,

Can i renew my RTD even if it has like 7 month validity or not?

Yes, you can. I applied for RTD, even before receiving that RTD I applied for second RTD. I received RTD1, after 5 months I received RfE, they asked me to return my first RTD. I sent RTD1 and they sent me RTD2.

You can find timeline on previous pages.

all information on Japan Embassy web site is legit. I applied with travel document and green card.

la.us.emb-japan.go.jp/pdf/2_TOURISM.pdf

And it was free for my nationality

Hello,
I applied for RTD June last year and processing time was 12,5 months, now it’s 17 :( when should I expect my RTD ? This is very frustrating

Hello,
I applied for RTD June last year and processing time was 12,5 months, now it’s 17 :( when should I expect my RTD ? This is very frustrating
Nobody knows. 17 months is not the last one. The processing time is still growing +1 month almost every month. Ha-ha
My notes:
11/07/2022 - Processing time 14.5 months
12/16/2022 - Processing time 15.5 months
01/25/2023 - Processing time 15.5 months
02/07/2023 - Processing time 16 months
03/29/2023 - Processing time 17 months

Nobody knows. 17 months is not the last one. The processing time is still growing +1 month almost every month. Ha-ha
My notes:
11/07/2022 - Processing time 14.5 months
12/16/2022 - Processing time 15.5 months
01/25/2023 - Processing time 15.5 months
02/07/2023 - Processing time 16 months
03/29/2023 - Processing time 17 months
That’s crazy :(