Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

I applied July 2022, but still nothing ‍♂️. Is here someone got approved from last July?
It’s ridiculous, it says that my inquiry date is April 03, 2024 and I applied June 2022 I was waiting less interview and green card together than one travel document

When I applied it was 12.5 months waiting now it’s 17, I am expecting August but I am losing my hope lol :( I will keep you posted

Help me
I really need help, I am struggling to get a reply or a benchmark for my question. I applied Asylum in 2018 my asylum was denied then I appealed to BIA. Now it is been 3 years I did not receive any decision from the BIA. I want to go back to India but my passport and Visa both are expired. So I am thinking to take emergency India passport/travel document to go back to India. I do not want to come back. So my question is 1) if I go to New York Indian consulate do I need to tell them I am on asylum or I can say I am illegal. 2) And at the India airport do I need to say I took asylum in USA. 3) as air ticket is mandatory will I get at least 10 days to wrap up or I have to leave immediately from USA. I am getting sick here both mentally and physically I feel I made a mistake I listened to people and took asylum. I thought it is a short cut but it turned out my life ups and down.

Help me
I really need help, I am struggling to get a reply or a benchmark for my question. I applied Asylum in 2018 my asylum was denied then I appealed to BIA. Now it is been 3 years I did not receive any decision from the BIA. I want to go back to India but my passport and Visa both are expired. So I am thinking to take emergency India passport/travel document to go back to India. I do not want to come back. So my question is 1) if I go to New York Indian consulate do I need to tell them I am on asylum or I can say I am illegal. 2) And at the India airport do I need to say I took asylum in USA. 3) as air ticket is mandatory will I get at least 10 days to wrap up or I have to leave immediately from USA. I am getting sick here both mentally and physically I feel I made a mistake I listened to people and took asylum. I thought it is a short cut but it turned out my life ups and down.
Just go tell them you are out of status and want to return. Proof your Indian citizenship etc and no need to tell them about asylum.

Help me
For your expired documents, email your consulate in your area, and they will detail you. Try not to offer more information but the basic. Never tell your country you are on asylum. No additional action is needed because there is no one taking care of the immigration issue at the departure gate. It is you won't be able to get any immigration benefits in the US in the future if you voluntarily return to your home country.

When I applied it was 12.5 months waiting now it’s 17, I am expecting August but I am losing my hope lol :( I will keep you posted
Max, my receipt date was May 25, 2022, and I just got my RTD a few days ago - issue date June 28, 2023, so took exactly 13 months, plus shipping. So if you applied in June of last year, one month after me, you should be getting yours shortly. Good luck!

Max, my receipt date was May 25, 2022, and I just got my RTD a few days ago - issue date June 28, 2023, so took exactly 13 months, plus shipping. So if you applied in June of last year, one month after me, you should be getting yours shortly. Good luck!
Omg thank you so much for sharing this good news ! My receipt day was Jun 20, 2022! Hopefully I can go to Europe mid August! I really appreciate you taking time to share this timeline!

Hello,

Has anyone gone on a cruise with green card only based on asylum, I am AS6 green card holder and I want to know do I need RTD to go on a cruise from FL and back?

Hello everyone

I got a notification from USCIS that my kids need to submit medical exam. The notification was just for my kids. It does not include my wife and I.

I sent the medical exams for all of us.

Yesterday, my kids got their green cards, but my wife and I got nothing.

Anyone has any idea if this normal, or should I contact a lawyer?