Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

You can apply for advance parole only and advance parole is not enough to travel anywhere it’s just a permit to reenter the US so hmm you will still need to use you passport tho and renew it but if your asylum is based on political ground then don’t do that!
No, it's not based on political grounds. My lawyer recommended not renewing the passport but I see some of my friends did that and traveled without any problem. Any estimate on how long it takes to get Advanced Parole these days?

No, it's not based on political grounds. My lawyer recommended not renewing the passport but I see some of my friends did that and traveled without any problem. Any estimate on how long it takes to get Advanced Parole these days?
It’s 50-50 chances renewing your passport can cause you problems later! It takes 12-14 months to get AP nowadays lol longggg wait

It’s 50-50 chances renewing your passport can cause you problems later! It takes 12-14 months to get AP nowadays lol longggg wait
Damn! How about having an emergency situation? Like a letter describing one of your family members is extremely sick. Does this help to receive it earlier than 12-14 months?

How long the AP is valid? One of my friends talked to a lawyer who charges $1500 to get the AP in a day. Have you ever heard of expediting AP?
That’s scam and all bs! No one issue the AP but the USCIS only! And uscis never issue it in one day! You don’t need attorney to file for AP but as I hear most likely the USCIS doesn’t approve AP if you’re pending asylum unless it’s something very very serious

That’s scam and all bs! No one issue the AP but the USCIS only! And uscis never issue it in one day! You don’t need attorney to file for AP but as I hear most likely the USCIS doesn’t approve AP if you’re pending asylum unless it’s something very very serious
How about validation if it's issued?

I do not have my GC yet. But I want to travel to Europe and come back before applying I have mf RTD would that be a problem?

I do not have my GC yet. But I want to travel to Europe and come back before applying I have mf RTD would that be a problem?

No problem. You can travel with your RTD, without GC. When you back to US, you will go to secondary inspection and they may ask you questions about where did you travel which countries did you visit etc.

hey everyone, I am a AS8 GC holder and I want to go back my home country. As a asylum derivative will I have any issues if I renew my passport and go back COP? Thank you

hey everyone, I am a AS8 GC holder and I want to go back my home country. As a asylum derivative will I have any issues if I renew my passport and go back COP? Thank you
Please, go home and have fun. Visit friends, etc. COP return issues only impact AS6, primary asylee. Good luck

Hi Guys, I have been a reader for sometime never posted. it's awesome to see so much community and so many information being shared.
I have a question, I am getting my RTD of the first time, I applied in August 2021. I am traveling Nepal for a trekking expedition with a group of friends and I enquired about visa etc requirements from embassy of Nepal. they tell me I have to apply for visa and get some Nepali citizen sponsorship unless the travel document says the following, what do I do?

"Sponsorship is needed for the refugee travel document. That's mandatory. If you have a regular travel document with 'permit to reenter USA' you don't need prior visa and sponsorship. But if it is a refugee travel document with no such endorsement, you need the prior visa and the sponsorship as mentioned in our notice on the website."

Please, go home and have fun. Visit friends, etc. COP return issues only impact AS6, primary asylee. Good luck
Can derivative asylee apply travel document here and pickup the document in COP? Since it has processing time of more than one year.?

Hi
im also asylee child
But still no green card

Wil i be able to move out of US after i have a green card?
My gf is in my home country so i hv the fear the i would never be able to meet her for 10-12 yrs till i get the passport