Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

I arrived Germany today and the officer was telling me do you have European residency looool these people are stupid as hell like i carry US RTD and you tell me residence in Europe !!! She showed it to her friend and she said go and didn’t even stamp my travel document! Said the stamp is electronic tho!! Yeah i feel you the stupid desk service of the airlines make me feel like I’m criminal like for real got tired of their stupid questions! Hopefully days go through real quick and we hold the US passport to end that bs drama when you trying to travel
Yes

Beside the application form and application fee what else do we need to attach for a TD application? Photos? ID documents etc?

Urgent need for information!

Has anyone here applied for TD as a GC holder within the United States before ?
Did you have to submit photos as supporting documents?
I could see it's only required for those applying from outside the country and applying for an advanced parole . Please share your information. Thanks!!

Urgent need for information!

Has anyone here applied for TD as a GC holder within the United States before ?
Did you have to submit photos as supporting documents?
I could see it's only required for those applying from outside the country and applying for an advanced parole . Please share your information. Thanks!!
There are 3 items before “if applying from outside country”, those 3 should be enough. Just fill the form properly.
I applied 2 times without green card, both went well. If you think you can add additional documents you can.

There are 3 items before “if applying from outside country”, those 3 should be enough. Just fill the form properly.
I applied 2 times without green card, both went well. If you think you can add additional documents you can.
Thanks! So both times you didn't send passport photos right? I'm asking because I don't want to take it when it has no use.

Guys anyone tried before to travel back to the US from Paris??? There’s a direct flight from Paris to the city i live in the US and that would make my life easier but I’m scared that could be illegal as we are visa free only to Belgium,Germany,Netherlands and I entered through Germany so you think it’s fine to fly from France as i will go by train and would prefer to go back from Paris not Germany

I arrived Germany today and the officer was telling me do you have European residency looool these people are stupid as hell like i carry US RTD and you tell me residence in Europe !!! She showed it to her friend and she said go and didn’t even stamp my travel document! Said the stamp is electronic tho!! Yeah i feel you the stupid desk service of the airlines make me feel like I’m criminal like for real got tired of their stupid questions! Hopefully days go through real quick and we hold the US passport to end that bs drama when you trying to travel
How long did your RTD take to get approval?
Applied since February nothing yet

Hi, does anyone has experience flying with Air Lingus, an Ireland Airline, with refugee travel document and green card.
I am planning visiting Germany, with Air Lingus, with a 2 hour stop in Dublin, for changing aeroplane to Frankfurt.
I don't have Visa of Ireland.
And we don't need any Visa for Germany with RTD and Green Card.
Do, I need to get Ireland Visa on my RTD, just to change a flight at the Airport??
Any thoughts any experiences,?
please share

Hi, does anyone has experience flying with Air Lingus, an Ireland Airline, with refugee travel document and green card.
I am planning visiting Germany, with Air Lingus, with a 2 hour stop in Dublin, for changing aeroplane to Frankfurt.
Do, I need to get Ireland Visa on my RTD, just to change a flight at the Airport??
please share
I don't think you need a transit visa with a greencard while transiting most EU countries

please share
Can you please share your timeline of RTD application?

Can anybody share RTD application timeline like
  1. Issuance of USCIS Receipt Notice

1. Issuance of Biometrics Appointment Notice

1. Actual Biometrics Appointment Date

1. Issuance of Actual Refugee Travel Document

So here’s my experience coming back to the US with RTD
I went to europe and entered through Frankfurt,Germany then went to france,Netherlands,Poland,czech by car and trains .
I stayed for a whole month then flew back to the US through Berlin and the check in was very smooth and had no issues at all hmmm the employee checked the RTD and printed out my ticket immediately and then went to the passport control and there was kinda a little bit confusion as the German officer said why you don’t have entrance stamp on the travel document and explained to him the officer there told me they do it electronically but he said no ,she made a mistake and should have stamped your document but then he said can you please show me your ticket from NYC to Frankfurt and i showed to him and then said you’re all alright but he said i can’t stamp your passport now cause you don’t have entrance stamp even tho i saw many American passport holders near me get exit stamp but the officer then told me you’re good to go!

Arrived JFK and the officer looked at my RTD then said you come with me for a second inspection and it took exactly 4 mins and then stamped my RTD with entrance to the US and that’s it! I didn’t have any issues through the whole trip.

I went to europe and entered through Frankfurt,Germany then went to france,Netherlands,Poland,czech by car and trains .
I stayed for a whole month then flew back to the US through Berlin and the check in was very smooth and had no issues at all hmmm the employee checked the RTD and printed out my ticket immediately and then went to the passport control and there was kinda a little bit confusion as the German officer said why you don’t have entrance stamp on the travel document and explained to him the officer there told me they do it electronically but he said no ,she made a mistake and should have stamped your document but then he said can you please show me your ticket from NYC to Frankfurt and i showed to him and then said you’re all alright but he said i can’t stamp your passport now cause you don’t have entrance stamp even tho i saw many American passport holders near me get exit stamp but the officer then told me you’re good to go!

Arrived JFK and the officer looked at my RTD then said you come with me for a second inspection and it took exactly 4 mins and then stamped my RTD with entrance to the US and that’s it! I didn’t have any issues through the whole trip.
Thank you for sharing this information

Welcome back. JFK is kind of very convenient when returning back with RTD. No hassle.