Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

Hello Everyone, I'm planning to drive to Canada next month, I'm a green card holder and I have my travel document application pending ( and I don't have a valid passport ), I was under impression that we can cross the Canadian boarders with GC only, until I browsed the Canadian boarder agency website and I checked that as of April 26, 2022 they enforced a new rule asking GC holders to show a valid passport or equivalent travel document, so my question have any GC holder crossed the boarder after April 26 with GC only without a passport ?

Hi all, anyone applied Visa to travel to Norway? I’m a green card holder with refugee travel document
Why don’t you fly to germany without visa then take the train from Germany to norway? Why u wanna get visa and wait when you can move freely inside the Schengen area

Why don’t you fly to germany without visa then take the train from Germany to norway? Why u wanna get visa and wait when you can move freely inside the Schengen area
Don’t they do random checks on the train sometimes like in the spy movies?

Don’t they do random checks on the train sometimes like in the spy movies?
It’s been 9 years since i went to europe but back on day i was traveling by train and no one ever stopped me and even if it happens which i doubt it will happen with you as i know someone personally was in denmark last week then took the train to sweden and no officer stopped him at the train but even if it happens he wont detain you you will show him your RTD and that you got schengen stamp from either belgium or Germany or Netherlands as these countries are visa free for US Rtd holders and that you think as you have schemgen stamp you’re allowed to all over the schnegen zone! Worst case sneario he will return you back to Germany

I got UK and Swedish Schengen visas on my refugee travel document. I didn't have a green card at the time.And my country of nationaly needs visas for these countries. you know you can enter without a visa and just RTD:
NETHERLANDS
GERMANY
BELGIUM
HUNGARY
SLOVAKIA
Visa-free, they are Schengen, I had no problem visiting all the Schengen areas, even Switzerland. after I got admitted into the zone.
So it means that i can travel to those countries with my green card without a visa?
Do you have any official link please?

hi everyone
I`m planning to visit Cyprus with my RTD.Can I cross the border and visit TRNC (North Cyprus)? .Is there anybody travel to Cyprus with RTD before ?My i 485 is still pending.

Hello everyone!
I couldn't find any info so now it's time to ask - did anyone travel to China with RTD with/without green card?
Never go china with RTD!!! There’s a famous story a guy that traveled china with rtd and they wanted to deport him to his country and he called the American embassy in China and it was a big drama !

Hello all,
I got my asylum application approved two years ago (back in July 2020). I even got my green card based asylum few weeks ago. The problem is that today ( July 23, 2022), I received an email tells me that my asylum application case status was updated to show that "Decision Was Mailed". Is this a system error or a problem? Can anyone advise me please?
Thank you

Hello all,
I got my asylum application approved two years ago (back in July 2020). I even got my green card based asylum few weeks ago. The problem is that today ( July 23, 2022), I received an email tells me that my asylum application case status was updated to show that "Decision Was Mailed". Is this a system error or a problem? Can anyone advise me please?
Thank you
Let's hope they didn't revoke your Green Card or deny your Asylum because it happened to my friend; he was granted Asylum. A month later, he received a letter saying his asylum was rejected, and he was granted Withholding of Removal instead.

Let's hope they didn't revoke your Green Card or deny your Asylum because it happened to my friend; he was granted Asylum. A month later, he received a letter saying his asylum was rejected, and he was granted Withholding of Removal instead.
don’t scare him! That’s rarely happens maybe 0.5% not even 1%

Hello everyone
I have a question
I'm applying for France Schengen visa
In the application form they are asking me about US residency, green card or I 94.
I do have I94, but Don't have my green car yet so
Problem is I 94 doesn't have expiration date on it But in the application they are asking me to put expiration date
What should I do ?
should I put like 10 years from now or should I put expiration date from my state ID

Hello everyone
I have a question
I'm applying for France Schengen visa
In the application form they are asking me about US residency, green card or I 94.
I do have I94, but Don't have my green car yet so
Problem is I 94 doesn't have expiration date on it But in the application they are asking me to put expiration date
What should I do ?
should I put like 10 years from now or should I put expiration date from my state ID
What website do you use to apply France Schengen Visa?