Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

Does anyone know what this means? I called them last week for an expedited processing of my I-131. View attachment 2908
It simply means what u understand that ur case has been assigned to an officer for decision making after receiving ur request for evidence. Usually u should get a decision within 30 days from the day ur response for requests for evidence was received

It simply means what u understand that ur case has been assigned to an officer for decision making after receiving ur request for evidence. Usually u should get a decision within 30 days from the day ur response for requests for evidence was received
Thank you!

As far as I remember, he received instructions via email after contacting the embassy, he got an electronic visa which Basically is a piece of paper. I’m also planning a trip to Turkey and we’ll se how it goes!
Hello - I finally got my RTD yesterday. I am going to apply for a Turkish visa in few days. Did you apply for a Turkish's visa? If so, could you please share your experience me?

Hello - I finally got my RTD yesterday. I am going to apply for a Turkish visa in few days. Did you apply for a Turkish's visa? If so, could you please share your experience me?
Was from Nebraska service center? How long did it take to receive it since you applied

Was from Nebraska service center? How long did it take to receive it since you applied
Yes, it was from Nebraska service center. I waited for 5.5 months and didn't hear from USCIS. Finally, I got approved because of expedited processing based on humanitarian reasons.

Does anybody have a recent (last 1-3 years) firsthand experience of traveling back to country of persecution as a derivative asylee (AS7 and AS8) with a Green Card and National Passport?

Hey guys my green card was in process and i used a travel document once and it's not expired yet. Can i still use it to travel outside the country while my green card is still in process?

Hey guys my green card was in process and i used a travel document once and it's not expired yet. Can i still use it to travel outside the country while my green card is still in process?
you can travel again but check the country you wish to attend cause most of the country requires at least 6 month of validity so go head take a moment to check and make a decision.

Hello everyone,
I just got my RTD approved yesterday. Asylee with no GC yet. My parents are in canada (pending asylum), can I visit them with RTD?
1) Will I need a visa and if so can I get an ETA with RTD?
2) If travelling through the border, do I need visa or ETA and can I use my RTD?
Please advice.
Thank you all in advance.

Hello everyone,
I just got my RTD approved yesterday. Asylee with no GC yet. My parents are in canada (pending asylum), can I visit them with RTD?
2) If travelling through the border, do I need visa or ETA and can I use my RTD?
Please advice.
Congratulations for the RTD can you please share your timeline? how long it took to be approved since you applied for it ? And which service center? Texas or Nebraska?
For Canada as long as you’re not Us citizen or gc holder you will need visa on your RTD

Congratulations for the RTD can you please share your timeline? how long it took to be approved since you applied for it ? And which service center? Texas or Nebraska?
For Canada as long as you’re not Us citizen or gc holder you will need visa on your RTD
Applied in Feb 2021 to Texas (1-5 months processing time), but because of COVID backlog, they routed it to Nebaraska (8-10 month processing time). Got it approved this week.

Applied in Feb 2021 to Texas (1-5 months processing time), but because of COVID backlog, they routed it to Nebaraska (8-10 month processing time). Got it approved this week.
I’m at nebraska too but I applied in August and need to travel by January 2022 :( i think i need to try to expedite

Hello everyone,
Please advice.
if you don't have a Green Card you would need to apply for a Visa to visit Canada .
-yes you can get a Canadian visa with your RTD. the Canadian visa is just like the US one , a sticker on your passport/travel document
I think you should just wait until you get your green card . there is no guarantee you will get the visa . also look up info about Corvid travel restrictions

if you don't have a Green Card you would need to apply for a Visa to visit Canada .
-yes you can get a Canadian visa with your RTD. the Canadian visa is just like the US one , a sticker on your passport/travel document
I think you should just wait until you get your green card . there is no guarantee you will get the visa . also look up info about Corvid travel restrictions
Thanks bro. Yeah I think I need to get a visa. GC takes a long time to come because the processing time now for Texas is 13.5 - 39 months. Need to visit my parents before that.

Thanks bro. Yeah I think I need to get a visa. GC takes a long time to come because the processing time now for Texas is 13.5 - 39 months. Need to visit my parents before that.
Which state do you file from bro so that your gc application went to texas service center? Thanks in advance and good luck