Transfers to Missouri

I have posted many questions but no one ever replied. every single thread seems to die out after I post something on it. Search with my name and you shall see. BTW I live in St. Louis and my case has been transferred. I good thing is I can just drive there and ask them.

Good luck

Johar Ali said:
I have posted many questions but no one ever replied. every single thread seems to die out after I post something on it. Search with my name and you shall see. BTW I live in St. Louis and my case has been transferred. I good thing is I can just drive there and ask them.

Good luck
I think you got answer for your question.
Sorry friend. This thread is completely isolated and you can see posts of very little experince with that office. And ofcource unfortunate souls only get transferred to that center.
BTW did you ever visit that center?.

I am in similiar situation.
got transfer to MSC in apr 04, went to Federal plaza/newark to inquiry.
so far no interview yet...

Baadshah:

I did visit the St. Louis office. I was told to wait for 3 months. My case was transferred in September 22, 2004. Filed in April 2001. You are also right about the unlucky souls on this site. I believe that is why we fell into this hole to begin with since we made mistakes in filing. We chose the wrong lawyers as well. I will keep you posted.

I am still waiting to hear from MSC. It's been more than 11 months now since my case transfer from VSC to MSC. Very frustrated and disappointed. :confused:

My I485 details:

RD: 01/16/02.
TD: 11/10/03

Why would they tell me 3 months then?
I will see what happens.
I filed I485 in April 2001
FP May 2002
First Additional doc: 2002
Silence---till 2003
Second additional doc October 2003
TD 09/22, Transfer to St. Louis. I am in St. Louis as well.
I thought they transferred it here because I reside here.
Waiting..............

Johar Ali said:
Why would they tell me 3 months then?
I will see what happens.
FP May 2002
Silence---till 2003
I thought they transferred it here because I reside here.
Waiting..............

You should be fine. Since yours is St. Louis Local office transfer not MSC/NBC.
Just wait for Interview letter.
Good luck.

Well, I guess this siteis pretty dead but I will post my updates.
I just received a notice for finger prints. My finger prints date is 11/16/2004.
Just to update it was filed 2001 and transfered to St. Louis, 09/22/2004

Its me again:

filed 2001
FP1: May 2001
Additional doc 1: 01/2002
Additional doc 2: 10/2003
Transfer to MO: 09/2004
FP 2: 11/16/04
Waiting.......................................

I guess this thread is almost dead, looks like some of you are approved the rest have interview scheduled, Is there anyone still waiting like me.
RD 04/11/02
TD to MSC Oct8th2003 since then no reply from Uscis where my case is, did many inquires contacted senators nothing, I never used AP no address change no criminal record, still dealys I guess I have to blame my luck.
:confused:

Anil151:
I will always check on threads but it was just me for a while. I am always here but only post on weekdays. Weekdays are only days that I closer to a computer. Anyway, I know your feelings about the dead thread. I have posted this on many sites. At least we got a thread. :) Keep posting. You can have a look at my time lines. I applied in 2001 and still waiting. Lets keep this thread alive.. This is the only way we can live through.

I'm with you guys!

My case was transfered to MSC on Noveber 19, 2003 and since then I've been only once called to regional office (Hartford, Connecticut where I live) for fingerprints - it was September 22, 2004. Looks like another Christmass I wont see my familly in Europe! :(

mariopol said:
My case was transfered to MSC on Noveber 19, 2003 and since then I've been only once called to regional office (Hartford, Connecticut where I live) for fingerprints - it was September 22, 2004. Looks like another Christmass I wont see my familly in Europe! :(
Get AP and travel to Europe if you want. Don't let this GC stop you from visiting. I just used my AP and traveled. :)

Well well well, gues who got an interview... I did so here is all the detail once again
FP May 2002
Silence---till 2003
FP2 October 16, 2004
Interview letter received December 08, 2004
Interview Date: January 07, 2004 only asked for passport.

EAD & AP

Hi,
I am planing to file the fourth EAD and AP. Does anyone know where I should file?
My file was transfer to Chicago, IL in March 2004.
Thanks.

xu30318: File it where your case actual file is. IN your case it will be Chicago, IL
Good luck....CAUTION: File 90 days before the other expires