Transfer VSC -> TSC

Leviathan,

Great news indeed! Congratulations!!!
It seems to me that TSC has geared up for the VSC to TSC transfered cases.
My receipt date is 2/28 and I think we have been in the same boat for a while.
I hope I will get the decision very soon.

Again, Thank you for sharing the information.

NIW-GC

2006gc, NIW-GC, and NIW-Nov 04,

Thanks for your kind words. My I-485 was submitted semi-concurrently on May 24.

I want to share some tracking information I have. As I told you earlier, I have been following 6 VSC-TSC transfer I-140 cases with the same receipt date as mine (Feb 14, 2006). I don't know the category of each case. I have seen 2 approvals and 1 RFE. Three remaining cases do not show any update. This is somewhat different from what gunt observed.

NIW-GC, and NIW-Nov 04, I hope that your cases will be approved soon. It is difficult to find out exactly how TSC processes transfered cases. But it seems like TSC is actively processing EB1-EA and EB2-NIW cases these days.

Good luck.

I can understand how you feel.....I used to have the same thoughts when I read about I-140s submitted in April or May getting approved while my application submitted in end-January did not even have an LUD after transfer to TSC.

But hang in there....you will have your day soon.

Best of luck.

NIW-Nov 04 said:
I think I am the only "UNLUCKY ONE" from VSC whose application was transferred to TSC on April 18, received by TSC on April 20, 2006 and still not processed.

Hi, NIW-Nov 04,

Are you sure about the TSC processing date?
My RD is Jan 26th, 2006 and did not get approved yet.

NIW
RD Jan 26th
Originally filed to VSC

April 24th, transfer from VSC to TSC
May 10th, received by TSC

05/11, 05/12, 05/13, LUD

After that completely silence.

Just wait until the official process date is out. Your case is close but had crossed over the limit. Process date is date minus 30 days. Speaking of RD I have Jan 4 as RD but still no news. Frankly I dont know TSC works...

Thanks, NIW-Nov 04. Just noticed the change.

I checked other forum, and someone whose NIW with RD on Jan 05 (originally filed at VSC, tranfered to TSC on May 10th) was approved on June 30th. Guess soon will be our turn.

Since you got earlier RD, let me know if you recieve any good news. Thanks.

Hi, NIW-Nov 04,

It might be true the TSC is not following the order of RD, but if your RD is 30 days earlier than their posted processing date (say, in your case, if posted date is Feb 04, 2006), you could initiate an inquiry to USCIS, and they should take your inquiry seriously.

Hopefully they won't use May 10th (the transfer date) as a new RD. Well, anyway, compared to people whose cases transferred to NSC, I am not that sad. Just a little bit annoyed that they don't follow certain priority.

EB1? review/revocation, post-approval

STRANGE-Received message after approval
My Eb1-EA was applied to VSC on 12/05 and txed to TSC on 4/20 with approval on June23. Now I receive a LUD on June13 saying that the application was received here for processing, we will let you know the decision.....etc and another LUD with no change in message on June14.What does this mean. I have another i140 based on NIW-HPSA the 5 yr shortage area pending since 2003 and the lawyer just applied to transfer the I485 from the HPSA to the new EB1.
Any one has similar experience re the LUD after approval, please reply.

Eb1 revocation/review

I am sorry,I made a mistake with the dates the approval was on June23 with LUD on July 13 and 14 with the new recieved here message on July13

Did you get a hardcopy of approval notice?
Sometimes USCIS mistakenly sends out approval/denial notices. I remember reading about a few such cases a while back. Even recently, USCIS had mistakenly sent out approval notices for a few H1B applications and now sending a new notice correcting their error (i.e., random lottery cases).
You may want to try Infopass and get a clarification.

EB1 post approval 'received' notice

Yes, The lawyer got a hardcopy of the approval notice and I got my courtesy copy to hand on June 30th after the approval on June23rd. Please let me know what Infopass is?
Thanks

Perhaps the latest message change is sent by mistake. Anyways, you may want to seek your attorney's advice and try Infopass. Infopass allows you to get an appointment with a local immigration officer. They would be able to answer the status of your application/clarify your case. To do this, go to USCIS website and click Infopass. You need to enter your receipt number etc and you will get an appointment with a local USCIS officer.

Eb 1 post approval 'received' message change

Thanks for the information. My lawyer thinks that since we got the hard copy, it is likely to be a mistake. meanwhile I got the infopass appt.

I tracked 6 cases (RVD in Feb-March) which I think are VSC>TSC since they all had a later received date May 10-11. Now one was approved in late June, two were RFE in Mid-June, and Three still have LUD May 13.

1:5, so you are not the only one, don't worry... good luck.

NIW-Nov 04 said:
Is anyone with VSC > TSC transfer still waiting? It seems TSC is not processing any of these transfer cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
February cases

Include me in, I am waiting for I-140 decision too.

Applied on 22 Feb, 2006
LUD 5/20/2006

No update after that. Don't know, if they are really working on transfered cases.

Kind of suck, that they are approving the cases which are filed in June & july leaving all the earlier cases as it is.

Which recipt date they are considering, one issued from vermont or the one, when texas received the case?

GC_LIBERTY said:
Include me in, I am waiting for I-140 decision too.

Applied on 22 Feb, 2006
LUD 5/20/2006

No update after that. Don't know, if they are really working on transfered cases.

Kind of suck, that they are approving the cases which are filed in June & july leaving all the earlier cases as it is.

Which recipt date they are considering, one issued from vermont or the one, when texas received the case?
I am also waiting a decision for my I-140 (NIW) case filed on 2/28/06 (ND).
As others whose cases transferred to TSC, I had multiple LUD changes (5/9, 10, 11) after transfer (4/22) to TSC.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any changes on my case since then.
I hope we will get favorable decision soon.
Let's keep our fingers crossed!

NIW-GC

The 6 cases I tracked are right next to your ND. So you are not alone. You will hear something pretty soon.

UPDATE: TWO MORE CASES WERE APPROVED ON JULY 26.

NIW-GC said:
I am also waiting a decision for my I-140 (NIW) case filed on 2/28/06 (ND).
As others whose cases transferred to TSC, I had multiple LUD changes (5/9, 10, 11) after transfer (4/22) to TSC.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any changes on my case since then.
I hope we will get favorable decision soon.
Let's keep our fingers crossed!

NIW-GC

Last edited by a moderator: