Transfer VSC -> TSC

gunt said:
Thanks all for your support. I know your day will come very soon. TSC is moving very fast on the the transfered VSC cases now. For my day, Jan 10, they did all of the cases yesterday.
gunt,
Congratulations! Good luck on the rest of the GC journey.
You presented us an interesting observation. Processing the cases received on a pariticular date all at once. I'm not sure whether that is a general procedure. But anyway it is interesting.

Gunt,

Congrats on your approval.
I have been waiting the decision of my transfered NIW case.
It certainly is a good news to hear that TSC is actively processing transferred cases now.

Good luck on your remaining journey to GC!

My i-140 from TSC was approved

Hello Guys;
I got an approval notice for i-140 from TSC today.

thanks guys;
Wish all of you the same

Congratulation guys !!! It looks like that TSC is processing cases in the backward direction. I think this is really crazy and unfair to others.

I-140 got approved

My I-140 got approved yesterday, Hope yours on the way

Thanks
GG
Receipt Number:- EACXXXXXXX3
PD September 2001 , EB3
I-140 VSC RD 02/01/2006
I-140 transfered----> TSC 5/05/2006
I-140 LUD ---> 5/18/2006
I-140 Approved --> 06/20/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear NIW Nov 04,
If I am not mistaken, gunt ran the scanner for his notice date. There could be approximately 20-50 I-14Os that was received on that date and he could track them very easily. Looking at the recent approvals and also at the processing dates at NSC (the dates published on 06/20 actually retrogressed for I-140), I am confident that USCIS had decided to clear up all the transferred cases. On a relatted matter, I got a LUD for the VSC to TSC transferred case (EB2-NIW) today. I may hear a decision later today, tomorrow, or in a few weeks. By the way, I had requested my attorney to withdraw this petition a few weeks ago, but he indicated that no action is necessary at our end. He further mentioned that if USCIS is thorough, TSC would sent a notice that adjudication of this petition is unnecessary and then close the file.

Thanks for all the information.

I know about gunts scanner activities.

Yes, I read the NSC process date and there retrogression. Unfortunately, TSC did not retro. their dates. I wish USCIS process all transfer cases on priority. However, when I called then (TSC) recently they said that since the case was received by them on April 20 they would consider that date as receipt date (Surprisingly !).

It definitely doesnt make sense for TSC to process your NIW since your already received your case.

Waiting desparately for decision on my case.

As I had anticipated, my I-140 EB2-NIW petition was approved today (received 3 emails from CRIS approximately 2.5 hours ago). Although this has no significance to my legal status, I thought of sharing this information for two reasons: (1) to inform others that TSC is continuing their efforts to clear up all the transferred cases. We have seen quite a number of approvals this week. For those who are eagerly waiting, continue be patient. Your day is approaching; (2) in my opinion, service centers sometimes overlook at the status of your other petitions. Despite my I-485 approved a month ago (concurrent filing with this NIW case but I-485 was not transferred out from VSC), TSC continue to adjudicate my petition and did not realize this action is not necessary. If similar practices were to continue, people who had their original I-140 petitions denied do not have to worry too much whether the officer will scrutinize their denied petitions while adjudicating the new petitions.
LUDs: 04/24-Transferred to TSC, 05/09-Received at TSC, 05/10, 05/11, 06/22, 06/23-Approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearty congratulations !!! It is indeed a great victory for you and another wonderful moment for you/your family to cherish.

enjoy !

Friends,

I just received 5 emails from USCIS informing me that my I-140 (EB-1 category Multinational Manager, filed late-Jan in Vermont, transferred to TSC 4/20/06) has been approved.

Now waiting for PD to become current........

Thanks.

2006gc said:
As I had anticipated, my I-140 EB2-NIW petition was approved today (received 3 emails from CRIS approximately 2.5 hours ago). Although this has no significance to my legal status, I thought of sharing this information for two reasons: (1) to inform others that TSC is continuing their efforts to clear up all the transferred cases. We have seen quite a number of approvals this week. For those who are eagerly waiting, continue be patient. Your day is approaching; (2) in my opinion, service centers sometimes overlook at the status of your other petitions. Despite my I-485 approved a month ago (concurrent filing with this NIW case but I-485 was not transferred out from VSC), TSC continue to adjudicate my petition and did not realize this action is not necessary. If similar practices were to continue, people who had their original I-140 petitions denied do not have to worry too much whether the officer will scrutinize their denied petitions while adjudicating the new petitions.
LUDs: 04/24-Transferred to TSC, 05/09-Received at TSC, 05/10, 05/11, 06/22, 06/23-Approved.
2006gc,

Thank you so much for sharing your information.
I hope I will hear the decision on my case soon.

NIW-GC

Hi,

I want to share a good news that my I-140 EB2 NIW petition has been approved today. My case was transfered from VSC to TSC. I am currently on vacation. But I checked the online status tonight and found out that my case has been approved.

I really enjoyed sharing valuable information in this forum. Good luck to everybody still waiting.

Thanks.

leviathan,
Congratulations!!! Wish you the best of luck on I-485 stage as well.

NIW-GC and NIW Nov04,
Thank you. I hope that your waiting will come to an end soon. Good news for the VSC-TSC transferred cases are creeping in rather frequently. Good luck to you guys.