I just got my I-140 approval
Stats Below

EB3
RD VSC: Mar 23
Transfer to TSC May 04
RD: TSC May 08
Approval date: June 01

Thanks

Any case from Februray, most of the approvals are seens from EB-1, EB-3 recently. Any idea what's going on with TSC. They were pretty quick with california cases, what happened to them about VSC cases.

Nothing happened after May 20, 2006 LUD. Any other cases like mine???

Receipt Date: Feb 22, 2006
Notice Date: Feb 24, 2006
Transfer Date: April 22, 2006
Texas confirmation Date: April 24, 2006
LUD: May 20, 2006 (But not notified through Emails)
Waiting...... :confused:

What is the average waiting period for I-140 approvals from TSC??

Receipt Date: Feb 22, 2006
Notice Date: Feb 24, 2006
Transfer Date: April 22, 2006
Texas confirmation Date: April 24, 2006
LUD: May 20, 2006
Waiting...... :confused:

There are many people who are waiting like you including myself. I think average weight time could be around 60 days. I think it is best idea to call TSC and enquire status.

Message changed but no LUD.

On May 9, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

The sentence said that it will take 400 to 450 days to process was removed.

When I check my status I also had the same status like you.

On May 9, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I think it is the way of telling all I-140 applicants that please dont call us... just look at the processing dates and figure out yourself when would your case be done... Bottomline, they are receiving too many enqueries for transfer cases.

Gurus,

My I-140 with ND of 7/16/2005 and RFE on 1/9/2006. My attorney replied to RFE and was received on 2/9/2006 and the LUD was 2/25/2006 sicne then no LUD. i don't know if my case will be transferred or not. Some of the cases filed this year get faster approval than filed last year. Anyone knows if they will transfer cases with RFE to TSC or NSC?

I dont think RFE cases are transfered. This is bcoz the officer in specific service center issued that RFE and hence he would need to complete the case.

NIW-Nov 04 said:
I dont think RFE cases are transfered. This is bcoz the officer in specific service center issued that RFE and hence he would need to complete the case.
Thanks NIW. My attorney enquired on the status but no response yet from USCIS. I guess I just have to wait and pray.. Good luck to all.

Now this is unbeleivable as per AILA process time report... TSC is still processing the cases received on 1/19/2006.

There is a reason for the processing date is stuck at 01/19/2006 (discussion can be found on the www.immigration-law.com website).

-----
06/02/2006: Status of Service Centers' Processing of I-140/I-485

Bi-Specialization Program is likely to create some delays and other problems at least at the initial stage for the two reasons: Reason 1: The concept of the two Service Centers specializing in either employment-based nonimmigrant proceedings (I-129) or employment-based immigrant proceedings (I-140/I-485) require shipment of half of the filings via overnight delivery services from the Service Center that receives the petitions/applications (Vermont Service Center in I-129 and Nebraska Service Center in I-140/I-485) to other Satelite Service Centers (California Service Center in I-129 and Texas Service Center in I-140/I-485). Technically, the filings will have to go through the double front-end or mail-room processsing. Obviously, there will arise some mishaps of losing or misplacing files and contractor mishandling cases at the front ends. In the case of I-140/I-485, Texas Service Center has just confirmed that the workloads are split half and half between the NSC and the TSC and the NSC ships incoming I-140/I-485 case filings to the TSC every other day via DHL. Even though there is no confirmation, probably same thing may be happening between the VSC and the CSC for I-129 filings. Physical shipments of these filings coast to coast or from the Northern border to the Southern border must involve a huge traffic everyday. Reason 2: Initial announcement of the USCIS Bi-Specialization Program gave impression that the program would just apply to the new cases after April 1, 2006 and the existing cases may be finished up by the Service Centers where people had filed their cases. However, the reality appears to be completely different. According to the TSC, it received 14,000 existing I-140/I-485 cases from the CSC and another 4,300 or 4,400 cases from the VSC. No wonder why I-140 processing and adjudication have witnessed slow-down lately. The TSC reports that it intends to complete these cases within 180 days from the date of filing, obviously to meet the target of Bush's six-month adjudication commitment, but people should not hold their breath yet. There is no information available about as to whether idential process is taking place for transfer of existing I-129 cases to either VSC or CSC. But educated guess is "probably not" in view of the short processing cycle in I-129 cases. This does not mean that the processing of existing I-129 cases by the NSC and the TSC is not affected by the reengineering of processing system. Report indicates that those resources within each of these two Service Centers that handled I-129 cases have been switched to the I-140/I-485 production lines in most cases. Without doubt, such transformation has affected the recent processing times of I-129 cases in these Service Centers.
It appears that the Bi-Specialization reform is supposed to achieve its intended goal when the USCIS' another planned transformation of filing, processing, and adjudication system "electronically" materializes. Until that time, it is likely that the USCIS may continue to experience some unintended aches and pains of processing and adjudication of the employment-based petitions and applications, albeit limited to the transitional period. We hope the best for the USCIS.
---------

2006gc,

Yes, I read that information from AILA_TSC liaison report...However, TSC statement..."The TSC reports that it intends to complete these cases within 180 days from the date of filing"... seems too good to be true... since I am approaching that 180 day limit.. and I dont think they are going to do anything about it soon. ... Neither can I initiate an official enquiry..due to process date stuck at 1/19/2006.

Best,

NIW Nov04,
I believe TSC is sincere with their "intention" to have the cases adjudicated within 180 days. That is their goal but it does not mean that it is mandatory for them to meet this for each and every case. If the name check is a no-go, then the situation is beyond their control.
Perhaps they did not update the processing dates for almost two months now to avoid too many inquiries.. But we know they have adjudicated many cases beyond the stated processing dates.

vsc->tsc - Urgent help needed

Hello,
My attorney filed my I140 on Mar 16,2006 to VSC. My attorney send me the receipt number from VSC - EAC########. I checked the USCIS website on Apr 27,2006 and found a notice that my I140 is transferred to TSC. I was using the same receipt number EAC##### and checked my application status in USCIS website and found that my case was approved and approval notice was mailed on May27,2006. When the case is transferred from VSC to TSC should we need to get a new receipt number? I was using the old receipt number which I got from VSC to find the status of my case. My attorney haven't received any approval notice as of today. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks
Akil

2006GC, NIW_Nov_04,
Folks, do you ever see any approvement of the transferred (VSC-TSC) NIW case? I almost loss my patience. :confused:

Thanks.

Bless everyone.

I have not seen NIW approvals VSC-> TSC casess. I am also loosing patience although I am not NIW.

let us hope god listen to our prayers for speed processing.

vsc_tsc said:
2006GC, NIW_Nov_04,
Folks, do you ever see any approvement of the transferred (VSC-TSC) NIW case? I almost loss my patience. :confused:

Thanks.

Bless everyone.

Thats a fast approval. Congratulations Akil.
Mine was filed on March 31, 2006 to VSC the very last day after they changed the rules that all I-140 need to be mailed to Nebraska. According to my lawyer Vermont Center supposed to approved them faster. But after all I can see that my case has no progress and all others are being approved on the spot.