Traffic Tickets do not count!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeF said:
I don't interpret anything. I just list the question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
There is nothing to interpret. You are the one who tries to interpret it, by claiming that it doesn't mean what it says. I just try to get it into your head that the question states exactly what you need to list: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

No! When a sentence is not clear, you need to make proper interpretation. And in this case, you interpret it wrong.

:) Come on, Naturalizer ... you are just pulling our legs here playing stupid.

It's kind of entertaining, I admit, to see you biting your tail - but keep in mind, that if you spread these jokes uncontested you may mislead a newbie like you down the wrong path.

So call off the charade, or send in your own version of the N400 to the USCIS.

Alex

JoeF said:
If it says "citation"... Parking tickets are generally not citations, since they are not issued to a person and are usually not issued by a law enforcement officer.

In 1991, I went in the middle of the night to a nearby gas station to buy a bottle of Pepsi.

I've puled over in a big rush to the closest parking spot next to the door (yes you guessed right, the Handicapped Parking spot :eek: ) and I went inside. 20 seconds later when I came out, my car was blocked by the police car and the cop was writing a nice...$200+ bill for a bottle of Pepsi :D :D

Now, my question is: that "bill for the Pepsi bottle" was supposed to be reported in the N-400...was written by a cop, I definitely don't remember what was saying on it...I just remember that the "check" was for $200+

AlexanderG said:
:) Come on, Naturalizer ... you are just pulling our legs here playing stupid.

It's kind of entertaining, I admit, to see you biting your tail - but keep in mind, that if you spread these jokes uncontested you may mislead a newbie like you down the wrong path.

So call off the charade, or send in your own version of the N400 to the USCIS.

Alex

No need, I have NZed. There is no joke here by the way. Who is correct is at issue here.

JoeF said:
The question asks for all citations, for any reason.
Read it, finally: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
Again, for any reason.

For any reason means any reason related to N400. Not T400.

JoeF said:
The question is crystal-clear: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
You are the one who tries to pull some completely bogus interpretation.
That just doesn't work. Again, the crystal-clear question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

it is clear in the sense that it is NZ related event. You are the one who intepret it wrong, unfortunately

JoeF said:
You are of course dead-wrong.
The question is crystal-clear: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
All means all, not your weird "all, but only naturalization-related". A-L-L. Three letters. A basic word of the English language. In all your time here, you didn't even manage to grasp the meaning of this little word? A-L-L.
You have to list A-L-L citations.

Most people here have agreed that you are wrong in a thousand miles

JoeF said:
You are of course dead-wrong.
All means all, not your weird "all, but only naturalization-related". A-L-L. Three letters. A basic word of the English language. In all your time here, you didn't even manage to grasp the meaning of this little word? A-L-L.
You have to list A-L-L citations.

ALL means all related NZ, it is why it is called N400. Get it?

JoeF said:
Unless he is in a mental institution, he indeed can't be that stupid.
He knows exactly that he is wrong. He is just waiting for me to make a mistake ;)
But he can wait long for that, since there is no wiggle room whatsoever in the question (which is rare for CIS...)

By calling people stupid is not winning you any point. Usually it means that the person has no argument any more, so he cannot prove his right. You still have not prove anything to me yet.

naturalizer123 said:
No need, I have NZed. There is no joke here by the way. Who is correct is at issue here.

And this time JoeF is right...and trust me on this, I'm not from the team of @$$ kissers, rather the opposite side (if I have to take sides) but when he's right he's right ;)

naturalizer123 said:
By calling people stupid is not winning you any point. Usually it means that the person has no argument any more, so he cannot prove his right. You still have not prove anything to me yet.

I don't need your mistake. It is irrelevant. So far you have prove nothing regarding this question.

JoeF said:
Which language from a parallel universe are you using???
Show me your definition in a dictionary...
All means all, no exception: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

Yeah, but in this circumstance it only relates to NZ. But household chores, don't you agree. So ALL means ALL that is NZ related.

JoeF said:
You have proven your complete and utter stypidity in this thread.
Only somebody who has lost most of his marbles could even come up with your completely ridiculous redefinition and reinterpretation of language.
Here is the question again: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
And again: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
And again, so that you have a chance to comprehend it: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
You have to list citations for any reasons, not citations you "think" are relevant for naturalization. Again, you have to list citations for any reason".
Any 5-year old would grasp that.

Again telling people idiot does not prove you right. Equally I can say that you are a moron but I do not want to do that. You are clearly not a moron. You just interpret things wrong.

naturalizer123 said:

Hey .... that was MY point ! :p Alex

JoeF said:
Parking in a handicap spot is a bit more than a normal parking violation. It probably would depend on the laws in effect at that time.
But that's irrelevant in this context, anyway.
All citations have to be reported. The law decides what is a citation and what isn't.

Huh? Why do you say it is irrelevant? According to your logic, it is VERY relevant.

JoeF said:
Where in the question does it say that???
Where in ""Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?" do you find that???
Only a completely insane person could find what you are saying in this question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

It means that, otherwise it is not a NZ application. This is very hard for you to get, isn't it? Now we are back to ground zero.

JoeF said:
Where do I interpret anything? I just quote the question. It is you who tries an interpretation that only a completely insane, moronic idiot could even come up with.
Again, and again, and again, just read and comprehend the question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
There is absolutely nothing, nada, zero, about an interpretation, even less about your idiotic interpretation, in that question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

You interpret that as if it includes traffice ticket, which clearly it is not. Please don't interpret it wrong again.

JoeF said:
Where do I interpret anything? I just quote the question. It is you who tries an interpretation that only a completely insane, moronic idiot could even come up with.
Again, and again, and again, just read and comprehend the question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"
There is absolutely nothing, nada, zero, about an interpretation, even less about your idiotic interpretation, in that question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

I have comprehended that very well. But what about you? It is a NZ application not an insurance application. It seems that you are the one who needs help in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.