Traffic Tickets do not count!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeF said:
The N-400 is the naturalization application.
The question does not, I repeat, not refer to anything naturalization-specific.
It requires you to report all citations. All of them. Period.

It is obvious that you fail the most basic English test. Read the question: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

Where in the question does it say anything about naturalization??? Just the question, not that the question happens to be on the N-400. So, again, where in the question does it say that you can omit citations???
Here is the question again: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

Even it does not say so, but any sane person, which I hope you are, will know it is NZ related. So nothing about traffic ticket should be included. That is crystal clear.

JoeF said:
All your posts shos the opposite.
So what?
The question does not say that you can leave some citations out.
Here it is again for your comprehension: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

Again N 400 only asks for NZ related event. Traffic tickets do not belong there, so of course you can leave it out. it is not relevant.

JoeF said:
Where does it say that you can leave some citations out??? Where??? Tell me. What magic markings do you see that nobody else in the world can see???
Here it is again: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

And it does not say traffic tickets should be included. Even it does not say it, you know it is a N400 application, aren't you? It is strange that you still don't get it.

JoeF said:
Where does it say that you can leave some citations out??? Where??? Tell me. What magic markings do you see that nobody else in the world can see???
Here it is again: "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?"

It has nothing to do with "leave it out". it simply does not belong there.

I cracking up here! It's hilarious ... Naturalizer is typing that stuff almost as he would be serious about it. But man, you just have a blast trying to drive us insane or hope that we'd misbehave (like N400application, remember Naturalizer?).

Alex

JoeF said:
Ok, so it doesn't say that you can leave some citations out. So why then do you claim otherwise???
Do you see some markings that nobody else can see??? Where are they???
The question has nothing naturalization-related in it. Where in ""Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?" do you see anything naturalization related??? Where are the magic markings that only you can see???

The question is a N400 question, so of course it is NZ related.

AlexanderG said:
I cracking up here! It's hilarious ... Naturalizer is typing that stuff almost as he would be serious about it. But man, you just have a blast trying to drive us insane or hope that we'd misbehave (like N400application, remember Naturalizer?).

Alex

What do you mean? There is nothing hilarious here. In fact, it is very serious matter. JoeF is making a point, but I am pointing out that he is wrong.

JoeF said:
You make a fool of yourself for the world to see.
Only a completely insane person can post the stuff you post. You are so wrong, maybe we should point CIS to this thread so that they lock you away in a mental institution.

Again using derogatory remarks don't prove you anything. You have to admit you are the one who is insane by reporting traffic violation in N 400

JoeF said:
I have a feeling that he may be N400 with his medications...

Sure looks like it - but that would almost be too pittyful. No ... I think he is a 'natural'. Anyway, we should drop it. If he doesn't (want to) get it, he just doesn't (want to) get it.

Alex

JoeF said:
Only a completely insane person can post the stuff you post. You are so wrong, maybe we should point CIS to this thread so that they lock you away in a mental institution.

You really should reflect on your own sanity during this argument. I think you are breaking dwon now because you have not a piece of truth on your side.

AlexanderG said:
Sure looks like it - but that would almost be too pittyful. No ... I think he is a 'natural'. Anyway, we should drop it. If he doesn't (want to) get it, he just doesn't (want to) get it.

Alex

It is you and JoeF who does not get it. You chicken out and have nothing to prove.

JoeF said:

So what is the matter? Do you finally understand that traffic violation is not relevant here in N 400? If not, you need some serious help.

Again, the confusion was created by CIS. In the end, if an applicant is sure that his traffic violations have nothing to do with moral, then it doesn't matter if it is reported or not. Nobody cares. If the applicant is not sure, then report and let CIS decide.

NJGoose said:
Again, the confusion was created by CIS. In the end, if an applicant is sure that his traffic violations have nothing to do with moral, then it doesn't matter if it is reported or not. Nobody cares. If the applicant is not sure, then report and let CIS decide.

Actually, some people will care. Because it screws up the process (by reporting irrelevant stuff) and slow down for everyone.

naturalizer123 said:
It is you and JoeF who does not get it. You chicken out and have nothing to prove.

Well, nobody has your kind of expercheese (and patience to sit at the riverside and argue with the river that it should flow in the other direction) ! Alex

AlexanderG said:
Well, nobody has your kind of expercheese (and patience to sit at the riverside and argue with the river that it should flow in the other direction) ! Alex

Isn't it obvious that is exactly what JoeF and you have done? (by reviewing previous message?) You are making a big fool of yourself.

JoeF said:

JoeF, just calm down and be polite to your fellow members. We just cannot keep allowing you behave this badly in a civil discussion.

The discussion stopped when we tried to teach the donkey how to ride a bike.

It's futile but sure fun to watch !

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.