Traffic tickets and naturalization (threads merged)

I could not find that statement anywhere. Could you cite exactly and page number? If that is written than this will be perfect explanation why I didn't put them on N-400.
Also, for the interview do you suggest to specifically say to the officer: "I didn't list because I thought I shouldn't but here it is.." or only if asked? Is he asking you to confirm every single item? How do you know when he gets to that part?

Thanks,
Stoil

takadigi said:
That is not at all true. The N400 instructions manual clearly states that there is no need to report traffic citations unless it is a case of DUI or the person was jailed.

takadigi said:
That is not at all true. The N400 instructions manual clearly states that there is no need to report traffic citations unless it is a case of DUI or the person was jailed.

on the n-400 instruction (n-400ins.pdf) from USCIS website, Page 2, section under "What Do I Send With My Application?", it says

"Note that unless a traffic incident was alcohol or drug related, you do not need to submit documentation for traffic fines and incidents that did not involve an actual arrest if the only penalty was a fine of less than $500 and/or points on your driver's license"

there is no words about you do not have to report the traffic ticket.

Pls quote exact word by word from N-400 instruction to support your statement.

stoil2 said:
I could not find that statement anywhere. Could you cite exactly and page number?

you could not find because that person just quote part of the instruction, or misunderstands the instruction, or that person just can't read correctly.

ocworker said:
on the n-400 instruction (n-400ins.pdf) from USCIS website, Page 2, section under "What Do I Send With My Application?", it says

"Note that unless a traffic incident was alcohol or drug related, you do not need to submit documentation for traffic fines and incidents that did not involve an actual arrest if the only penalty was a fine of less than $500 and/or points on your driver's license"

Take it easy dude. You can say it in normal style.

count me in with regards to joe!
but suzy being racist,i dont know about that.she just speaks her mind out in a healthy manner.so i dont see her being racist
but when it comes to helping newbies in this forum,ppl are suckers!
they rather spend all the time debating the biggest crime(traffic tickets) :mad:
givemegclord said:
and joef is right on race issue. suzy is racist. :eek: . get lost.

ocworker said:

It means the same thing. No documentation means it is not relevant to NZ PROCESS, so there is no need to report anything like that. If you said yes, it will cause more investigation and delays, and in the end it proves nothing (because there is no need to mention traffic in N400 application).

trrmt said:
Yes, what ocworker, Suzy, and AlexanderG have said is exactly correct: You need to list all your traffic tickets. You just do not need to include documentation if they were resolved by paying a fine of less than $500 and/or points on your license.

You find this information in the N-400 Instructions (not the guide, the instructions); do a search for $500, it will take you directly there.

Since you did not list them, when the IO gets to that section in the interview, do provide the information about tickets, and take prrof of payment just in case. It will not hurt and will avoid any delays in case the officer you get cares to see the documentation. Remember, it's up to her/him.

Exactly, it will hurt you if you show irrelevant stuff on NZ application, and cause further delays, all because of a trffic ticket, which is never a consideration and requirement in N400.

Stop giving wrong advice, N400 specifically says no need to show proof of anything under 500, you still ask the OP to bring proof of payment? neurotic?

givemegclord said:
ocworker, you are somewhat correct.

suzy, And your posts sucks big time, why you have to use some crazy fonts. Yucks. :eek: Get lost. I think joef is way better than you, and he proved that many times back by banning you many times. And he don't use such font gimmicks. I will support joef anyday than stupid , idiot like you. Admin, wil you ban suzy immediately? :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you.

AlexanderG said:
I agree with ocworker ... no further discussion make sense. The N400 asks you to disclose your citations. If you received citations that are traffic citations the N400 Instructions lets you know that you do not have to submit any documentation with your petition if the fines were less than $500. Pay attention to that not having to provide documentation is not the same like not having to disclose a citation. You can still disclose your citations during the interview. They are most unlikely to hurt your petition.

Or you may choose as some suggest to hide, omit or forget the citations alltogether ....

Do what you are more comfortabe with and what is more alike to your personal nature.

The rest will fall in place.

Alex

Again your intepretation is completely wrong. Not listing things that are not required is not hiding. It is just following instructions. Please do not give wrong advice again.

stoil2 said:
OK, so much was written on that, so now I am completely lost. I didn't put my traffic tickets (3, 2 of which resulted in traffic school, and the other one was too small. But all of them below $500) on N-400. Now on the interview should I disclose that right away, or only if officer ask me? Where can I find this rule that tickets less than $500 should not be put in N-400? I have all the paperwork that I payed with me.

The bottomeline is, there is no need to list anything like that, period. Becuase it is not required for N400. The instruction specifically says only DUI or crime involved that need to be reported.

You should report your citation in State Farm application, not N400.

givemegclord said:
... And your posts sucks big time, why you have to use some crazy fonts.

GARBAGE...GARBAGE and MORE GARBAGE...........

Admin, wil you ban suzy immediately?

Judging by the frequency of your posts (9 since 2002) and by the crap you're posting, I believe you're most of the time on drugs...and once a year when you're sober for a couple of hours, depending on your mood (based on the quality of the powder you used the previous nigh :eek: ) you post one of your "historic" messages :D

Three weeks ago, you were seeing things in different color:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211821

Today...everything looks pink with yellow spots to you :confused: :D :D

Those drugs you inhale make you sensitive to fonts too :eek: :D

Go back to your purple-green universe, or whatever colors you're seeing now and let us discuss peacefully immigration issues here ;)

P.S. Give Me GC Lord, you'll make a good couple with Christian Lady...you both must be on same kind of drugs :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree with all your comments naturalizer.anyways,since this is a forum for immigration and you have never discussed your case here can i ask your case status?
we all know about suzy,oc worker,joe,alex all their case status.but what about yours?

query11 said:
totally agree with all your comments naturalizer.anyways,since this is a forum for immigration and you have never discussed your case here can i ask your case status?
we all know about suzy,oc worker,joe,alex all their case status.but what about yours?

Yeah, that's a good point..."Naturalizer123" besides being sarcastic for no reason and attacking others in your long history of 90+ messages in less than one month :rolleyes: what's exactly your interest in this immigration forum?

Please note, the topic is: TRAFFIC TICKETS.

givemegclord said:
suzy, And your posts sucks big time, why you have to use some crazy fonts....
..................................................................................
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH......
.................................................................................
Admin, wil you ban suzy immediately? :rolleyes:

HaHaHa :D :D

Excellent comment, smart (especially smart) and it's obvious that you gave the best of you. Impressive, you're full of...potential.

I suggest that you'll become the new Administrator, at once...and you can have me banned immediately :rolleyes:

HaHaHa :D :D

I'm out of here, keep up the good work (excellent work I should say) and thanks for the good laugh!

HaHaHa
:D :D

P.S. For the benefit of the community, to spare the others of his foul language, I've edited "givemegclord" post, since the Administrator deleted his junk, I don't want to be the one who re-post that garbage in my message ;)
I suggest that PG2006 should do the same.

Where the heck my posts are? suzy/PG :rolleyes: , have you got them deleted?

Or saying good things about joef is taboo on this forum? Don't forget he spend day/night for last few years here. And suzy/PG are just hopeless jerks posting in weird font/color to disguise others :eek:

givemegclord said:
Where the heck my posts are? suzy/PG :rolleyes: , have you got them deleted?
..................................................................................
And suzy/PG are just......... posting in weird font/color to disguise others :eek:

Are you sure you had some posts here or you crack induced dizziness made you see weird fonts and post which never existed :D :D

You should check in a rehab facility, you're seeing weird fonts, posts of your are disappearing, it looks like your situation is serious :eek: :D

By the way, what colors are you seeing today...orange mixed with violet and green spots? :D

And about your garbage posts from yesterday... were moved to the appropriate folder...THE TRASH CONTAINER...where the author of them belongs too ;)

Once again, take your garbage and post it somewhere else, and let this forum to discuss peacefully immigration issues.

P.S. How do you like my fonts? Go take another dose of crack, you may see my post in nicer colors...maybe in 3D too:D

givemegclord said:
Now you don't even spare Administrator of this forum with your stupid remarks.

You're not only dizzy because of to muck crack last night, but your understanding of a simple sentence is impaired.

If you were in a normal mental capacity you could easily understand that suzy didn't say anything about the actual Administrator was just a sarcasm addressed to your monumental stupidity and nothing related to the real Administrator.

Get help...and make sure you don't overdose tonight :D :D

Suzy/PG,(both are same, obviously :eek:, weird colors and fonts :eek: )I am not going to respond your mean and absurd personal attacks on members :eek: .

Its for everybody to judge who is not having peaceful discussion and using weird font and colors. joef is correct that you are racist and don't belong to public forums. Atleast he don't post with such wacho colors/fonts to prove his point.
You are dead wrong and joef is correct. :eek: