• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

Hi every body
I have an issue with my status
So every time i try to track my green card i have this message
"
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• User-Defined Error
I entered the US on AUG 29th and i pay the fee tow weeks before entering the US .
Any body facing the same issue
Please help

Hi dears I my family paid 3weeks before and will move to us after 6 Weeks me and my children including one month child who born after visa granted plan to return back to former place and need to wait so how much time must wait in us after arrival,need we wait until the plastic green card is at our hand(including for new born) or....thank you

Hi dears I my family paid 3weeks before and will move to us after 6 Weeks me and my children including one month child who born after visa granted plan to return back to former place and need to wait so how much time must wait in us after arrival,need we wait until the plastic green card is at our hand(including for new born) or....thank you
You can use the the endorsed visa as a green card for work or travel, up to a year. So you will be fine.

Hello dears, how can I pay 165 $ for new born baby who born after our visa is issued and also he will go with out visa? Because To pay needs -DOS and Case ID number but for this case the new born baby hasn't.Thank you for your response

Hi all,

i paid the immigration feed for me and my family on Aug 3rd 2016
entered USA JFK on sep 11th and went back to my country on sep 21st
the address i added in the application is in another state.
i went to Brooklyn SSA card center and they checked my passport and said that it was processed since sep 14th and it should be delivered to the application address within a week.
till now it wasn't delivered.
i called SSA customer service and they mentioned that they cannot check the status with my passport number as it only can be used to check for the status in the local office.
they mentioned that i should wait for a month since the process date

so my 1st question if it didn't delivered till oct 14th can i do anything from my country (by phone or online) or i have to go to the local office in person? and if i have to do it in person can i check it for my family members (spouse and kids) or they have to come in person too?!

another question for the green card
i have the IOE numbers and they are still "user defined error" and based on the previous threads its because i didn't pass the 60 days limit thus i tried to call USCIS hoping i could get a status reply :) and on the IVR "calling system" they asked to enter the receipt number so i entered the IOE number excluding the IOE letters :) starting from 0xxxx "10 digits"
so i got an automatic reply that i didn't enter enough digits then hangup!!
so i want to ask what i missed while calling USCIS that terminated the call?
should i expect any feedback if the call was completed ? like giving me our green cards status?
after 60 or 120 days can i check for my status online? "when the user defined error message should be removed?"

thanks for your patient

Hi all,

i paid the immigration feed for me and my family on Aug 3rd 2016
entered USA JFK on sep 11th and went back to my country on sep 21st
the address i added in the application is in another state.
i went to Brooklyn SSA card center and they checked my passport and said that it was processed since sep 14th and it should be delivered to the application address within a week.
till now it wasn't delivered.
i called SSA customer service and they mentioned that they cannot check the status with my passport number as it only can be used to check for the status in the local office.
they mentioned that i should wait for a month since the process date

so my 1st question if it didn't delivered till oct 14th can i do anything from my country (by phone or online) or i have to go to the local office in person? and if i have to do it in person can i check it for my family members (spouse and kids) or they have to come in person too?!

another question for the green card
i have the IOE numbers and they are still "user defined error" and based on the previous threads its because i didn't pass the 60 days limit thus i tried to call USCIS hoping i could get a status reply :) and on the IVR "calling system" they asked to enter the receipt number so i entered the IOE number excluding the IOE letters :) starting from 0xxxx "10 digits"
so i got an automatic reply that i didn't enter enough digits then hangup!!
so i want to ask what i missed while calling USCIS that terminated the call?
should i expect any feedback if the call was completed ? like giving me our green cards status?
after 60 or 120 days can i check for my status online? "when the user defined error message should be removed?"

thanks for your patient

If your SSN is yet to be delivered by now, it probably means it hasn't been processed. You'll need to visit the SSA office in person to put in an application. The rest of your family have to do the same.

If your SSN is yet to be delivered by now, it probably means it hasn't been processed. You'll need to visit the SSA office in person to put in an application. The rest of your family have to do the same.

that what i did in the SSA card centre i filled the applications but when i described my case to the representative she said you don't have to make another application as mine is already processed since 14/9 !! and it should be delivered within a week
that was her reply but till now i didn't receive it and I'm now out of USA and it will cost me too much to come again with the family members so do i have any other option? and should i ignore her reply and resubmit another applications again?

also what about my GC case?

that what i did in the SSA card centre i filled the applications but when i described my case to the representative she said you don't have to make another application as mine is already processed since 14/9 !! and it should be delivered within a week
that was her reply but till now i didn't receive it and I'm now out of USA and it will cost me too much to come again with the family members so do i have any other option? and should i ignore her reply and resubmit another applications again?

also what about my GC case?

Are you sure you had the correct address? Sounds to me like something went wrong with the mailing process. If none of your family received the cards - they all come in separate envelopes - then I do wonder if the address was right. Alternatively it may be just a postal delay, give it another week and see?

As for the green card, you're still well within the normal timeframe. Many people wait 60-90 days after entry before they receive them.

Are you sure you had the correct address? Sounds to me like something went wrong with the mailing process. If none of your family received the cards - they all come in separate envelopes - then I do wonder if the address was right. Alternatively it may be just a postal delay, give it another week and see?

As for the green card, you're still well within the normal timeframe. Many people wait 60-90 days after entry before they receive them.
ok then i will wait and give you a feedback hope it will be a positive one :)

Hi every one
I'm a us citizen
My children and wife entered from JFK on August 06
My wife received her green card September 29th , but still waiting for my children's ones
Can't even check their status online
Is that normal
Please any one had the same thing

Hi every one I have urgent inquires. Lately I noticed that my police certificate is over 6 month is there any problem in boarding pass of USA? please forward your advice

ok then i will wait and give you a feedback hope it will be a positive one :)
hi
social security numbers didn't arrive and i passed 34 days since my 1st landing .
the address i added in the D260 without zip code ! so is that the reason for not receiving it? and what should i do now?
i'm out of USA in my country.

hi
social security numbers didn't arrive and i passed 34 days since my 1st landing .
the address i added in the D260 without zip code ! so is that the reason for not receiving it? and what should i do now?
any one can help!

hi

There's nothing you can do about the social security cards if you are not in the US, you will need to visit a SSA office in person with official photo ID to enquire about this.

There's nothing you can do about the social security cards if you are not in the US, you will need to visit a SSA office in person with official photo ID to enquire about this.
i will traveled to us alone so can i check my family (spouse and kids) cards status as well?

i will traveled to us alone so can i check my family (spouse and kids) cards status as well?
also i will have to check it at the local office that related to the address i added in the d260 form or can i check it at any local office as i might travel to another state