• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

Am really praying it is Cause I don't want it to be delayed at all cause of the name issue but thank you soo much Susieqqq and the rest for your help :)

I triple checked the name on the forms and they were perfectly correct it was just a mistake on their side maybe while inputting it they made an error even the social security officer said the same and she's like I've requested to have it corrected in our system and then we got our social security number after a few weeks so I hope it shouldn't be an issue on the green card then correct?

If you already got the new SSN with the correct names on them, it's an indication the listed names on the GC are correct, and that the initial error was simply from the SSA office. The SSA office wouldn't have issued the modified SSN if the names on the original cards are how you're listed with USCIS. The SSA office always verifies listed names and legal status before issuing the SSN.

Thank you soo much sn1smom for the reply so as you said maybe the error was from the social security office while inputting data from the ds 260 forms and they did correct it and made us reapply with the correct name as the error was them mixing my first and middle name as one name but our social security card now has the right name and details so I just hope everything you said comes true.. . Thank you for the amazing positive feedback on the issue

Hey guys! I got my GC last friday after almost 90 days. I got a message from USCIS that the GC was on the mail and a few days later it arrived. Have some patience and good luck to all!

FYI some useful info from the AOS thread - there's a GC production backlog at present. So be patient!!!!

They said there is a backlog right now and to call back again in 60 days if we haven't received them. She also gave me the website: egov.uscis.gov/e-request which states it can take up to 180 days to receive the cards and not to check in with them until that time has passed.

Hi all,

If you can help me about this?
I made the payment for the green card a month ago for me and my family.
How can we accept the receipt number to check the status online. I have not received receipt number after payment.

Thank you

I just arrived yesterday to USA im worried about 2 points
1- i can not track my green card status
You read that it changed now with no receipt number
2-the did nit ask us to sign any papers in the airport they just let us waited long time then gave us the stamped passports
How come this is normal; my signature will not be on my green card or what ?!!
Plz help cz it is really disturbing
Thanks

Hi,
I just received my visa package and payed 165 $ USCIS fees for me and my family, but I didn't receive any '' Receipt number " in the email sent to me confirming payment and it only contained the following:

Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have any questions or you wish to cancel this payment, please contact National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.

Application Name: ELIS2 Immigrant Visa
Pay.gov Tracking ID: ******
Agency Tracking ID: *************
Transaction Type: Sale
Transaction Date: Jun 2, 2016 7:22:54 AM

Account Holder Name: XXXXXX
Transaction Amount: $495.00
Card Type: Visa
Card Number: ************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

My account on ELIS doesn't show active cases.
How can I get receipt number to track GC production ?

Hi,
I just received my visa package and payed 165 $ USCIS fees for me and my family, but I didn't receive any '' Receipt number " in the email sent to me confirming payment and it only contained the following:

Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have any questions or you wish to cancel this payment, please contact National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.

Application Name: ELIS2 Immigrant Visa
Pay.gov Tracking ID: ******
Agency Tracking ID: *************
Transaction Type: Sale
Transaction Date: Jun 2, 2016 7:22:54 AM

Account Holder Name: XXXXXX
Transaction Amount: $495.00
Card Type: Visa
Card Number: ************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

My account on ELIS doesn't show active cases.
How can I get receipt number to track GC production ?

Firstly, nothing happens until you enter the US. There will be nothing to track until you do.
Secondly, please read back through the past few pages on the thread to see how the system is currently working.

I just arrived yesterday to USA im worried about 2 points
1- i can not track my green card status
You read that it changed now with no receipt number
2-the did nit ask us to sign any papers in the airport they just let us waited long time then gave us the stamped passports
How come this is normal; my signature will not be on my green card or what ?!!
Plz help cz it is really disturbing
Thanks
Did you hand out your sealed envelope?
Did they take your index finger print?
If yes then you will receive your GC without a signature, I know few people who got it like that.

Hi all

I made the payment (uscis fee) on May 05 and I entered in the US on May 04.
I can't understand how to track my green card without receipt number

If the receipt number is sent via email. After how long I mean after payment and entry in the US can be accepted by USCIS receipt number?

I hope you can help me on this.

Thank you very much

Hi all

Finally got my plastic green card today after 1 month 2 week.
Right now i received the receipt number too hahaha with my green cards.

Thank you

Hi any one help. I paid the immigrant fee 60 days ago two days after POE. I did check my case online but stuck in.
We received your Uscis immigrant fee payment for your permanent residence card related to your immigrant visa. We will be processing the request for production of your permanent resident card.
This all what I get after 60 days without any change.​