Tracker: Waiting for Derivative's I-485 Approval

See my signature.

that is a standard message for RFE response is received or NOID response is received. It 130 days after my spouse got that 60 days notice and nothing happened, even though primary PD was current throughout. So, wait accordingly. :)

Thanks for the info, KNOWDOL.

That's all I wanted to know, so it can 60 days , 180 days or 360 days ha,ha,ha

Thanks.

I'll check my status once you get yours approved.

Congratulations!!!!

Hey -me-, my hearty congrats, I'm so happy for you and the wife! I always like your posts (since I saw you posting at the PERM forum) and hope to see you keep hanging around and throwing out your thoughts when you can.

It's a weekend, perfect timing. Go out for a celebration party. Enjoy :)

Update on my wife's case. Medical NOID was received on Nov 1, replied back on Nov 13, acknowledged by USCIS on Nov 15.
I-485 approved on Nov 16. It's over. She's happy. :)

Thanks, buddy. I really appreciate your warm congratulations. :) This forum was very useful to me, so I'll try and share my knowledge with folks who need help. :)

I also want to thank you personally for this very helpful thread and your generous support during all this time.

P.S. PERM forum... Everything began there... ;-)

Hey -me-, my hearty congrats, I'm so happy for you and the wife! I always like your posts (since I saw you posting at the PERM forum) and hope to see you keep hanging around and throwing out your thoughts when you can.

It's a weekend, perfect timing. Go out for a celebration party. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of RFE's do dependants usually get? My case was approved about 3 months back. Today the online status changed on my wife's petition to "request for additional evidence".
I can think of medical and evidence of continuous legal stay. Is there any other ? Thanks !!

What is your PD/Country?

What kind of RFE's do dependants usually get? My case was approved about 3 months back. Today the online status changed on my wife's petition to "request for additional evidence".
I can think of medical and evidence of continuous legal stay. Is there any other ? Thanks !!

Keep us posted... hopefully it'll be a straight-forward RFE.

This is making me anxious. 10 days and we have still not received the RFE. I hope it is not a computer glitch. I read in the other thread about an Oct 3 glitch that caused many cases to be updated with RFE, but no one received them yet.

No message change even after a month of replying for a medical RFE

Hi,

I am back from vacation after a month.
There was an RFE for TB skin test for my spouse and the due date was 10/18.
Before I went on vacation we submitted the response which was received by TSC before the due date.

But its over a month now after submitting the response for RFE but the online
message still did not change and no LUD's since the RFE was raised.

After contacting the USCIS we got a response that we should wait for 60 days.

Did anyone of you had a simlar experience?

I am not sure what my next course of action should be. Apreciate your views.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am back from vacation after a month.
There was an RFE for TB skin test for my spouse and the due date was 10/18.
Before I went on vacation we submitted the response which was received by TSC before the due date.

But its over a month now after submitting the response for RFE but the online
message still did not change and no LUD's since the RFE was raised.

After contacting the USCIS we got a response that we should wait for 60 days.

Did anyone of you had a simlar experience?

I am not sure what my next course of action should be. Apreciate your views.

Thank you.

Hi,

My spouse also had to submit RFE for TB skin test and its been 60 days since USCIS has received the RFE response.
last LUD was on 10/02/2007 and recently got LUD on approved AP.
Thats all just waiting.

Thank you.

Funny thing is in our case, my spouce got the RFE for

2006 Tax Returns
Last W2...of primary and spouce..
Last Three pay stubs of primary

This received on October 30th, attorny is sending me now...Need to head to his office and make sure it goes.

The lawyer got the rfe finally. he is going to fax us a copy later today. It states the applicant was not current for age-specific immunizations. Any idea what this is?

Thanks for your reply frust_pbec. This relieves me a bit. Atleast there's someone in the same boat. BTW you can raise an SR sometime next week as you will be completing 60 days.