Tracker: Waiting for Derivative's I-485 Approval

Sarwar

You can still send your kid photos to the above address along with the copy of the kid 1-485 Receipt Notice or Transfer Notice to TSC. So that on the day of approval, you will get the Card Ordered email as well, which is not too far.

I will do that.

Sarwar

You can still send your kid photos to the above address along with the copy of the kid 1-485 Receipt Notice or Transfer Notice to TSC. So that on the day of approval, you will get the Card Ordered email as well, which is not too far.

Hi Binesh,
Thanks for a lot for your very valuable information. I will arrange for a passport photo copies and mail it accordingly. I think I have arranged for similar photos when we applied for i-485s but they probably want latest photos now.

thinking of calling immediately first because 45 days expired

Hi Binesh,
Thanks for a lot for your very valuable information. I will arrange for a passport photo copies and mail it accordingly. I think I have arranged for similar photos when we applied for i-485s but they probably want latest photos now.

Hi Binesh,
For my second kid who is 9+, I am thinking of calling first because 45 days expired after opening SR. For my first kid 12+, I have received a letter stating that it takes another 60 days before making a decision.

SR status check notes.

Hi,
Today I called USCIS to check the status on SR of my 9+ daugther. Initially, I am connected to Customer Support who took my information and told me that there is one decision made on 10-09-2007 but she is unable to know the decision which is made. Then, she connected me to IO who was not really soft but I could able to grab all answers for my all questions. I was really patient.

As per IO, one letter is sent in the month of Sep/Oct-2007 and which I have never received. He checked my address on the file and address which they have is correct. IO told me to wait till the end of November-2007 before a decision is informed to me.

Kid approved

Praise God. Kid approved
Got a LUD this moring, without change in message. But when accidently checked the message again at noon, it says 'Approval Notice Mailed'. There is no email so far. What a relief.
My kid is 12 years old and has not biometrics before. Anybody have idea how soon we will get the finger print notice?

Congrats,

My son received FP notice after 20 days, if you follow up with your congressman it could speed up.

Praise God. Kid approved
Got a LUD this moring, without change in message. But when accidently checked the message again at noon, it says 'Approval Notice Mailed'. There is no email so far. What a relief.
My kid is 12 years old and has not biometrics before. Anybody have idea how soon we will get the finger print notice?

Congrats. Must be a great relief to finally have it behind and move on. Wish you and the family all the best with the life after GC :)

Praise God. Kid approved

Finger print

Sarwar

Binesh123
Do you think they will need FP also for the green card, even for child?
Thanks

Hi reason

If your kid is under 14, send two photos (look my previous email in this thread) to the address mentioned. The USCIS is just waiting for the kid's photo not the fingerprint.

RFE Replied

My spouse got an RFE to prove his lawful presence.

He came to this country in 2001 , but they have asked from April 1997.

So we might have to prove that too ):

Reply for RFE is sent to USCIS Keeping our fingers crossed , something will happen in few weeks/months (I wish it is few days)

Wife's I-485 RFE status change but no RFE received yet!!

Hello folks,
I got my GC plastic card 3 months ago from USCIS-Texas service center.(EB2 and we had priority date of April 2004 and our case was transferred from Vermont to Texas service center in March 2007). However, my wife's 485( who applied on the same day as mine) had an Oct 3 RFE on it in the USCIS online status site. But since we did not receive any RFE at home or at attorney's office, I called the cust support 2 weeks ago and was told that it will be re-send and it may take another 30 days. It's been almost 6 weeks and no RFE yet. After reading this forum it appears that RFE status update was a system error as 100's of people had 485 RFE status update but did not actually receive the RFE). However the cust support lady that I spoke to did not know that.
I am not sure what my next course of action should be for this ?!! Could you guys throw some advices ?
Also, anybody has the correct TSC fax number where I can send a RFE -re-send request and keep a copy for my records ?

Thanks,
Jay.

write a mailing letter

Hello folks,
I got my GC plastic card 3 months ago from USCIS-Texas service center.(EB2 and we had priority date of April 2004 and our case was transferred from Vermont to Texas service center in March 2007). However, my wife's 485( who applied on the same day as mine) had an Oct 3 RFE on it in the USCIS online status site. But since we did not receive any RFE at home or at attorney's office, I called the cust support 2 weeks ago and was told that it will be re-send and it may take another 30 days. It's been almost 6 weeks and no RFE yet. After reading this forum it appears that RFE status update was a system error as 100's of people had 485 RFE status update but did not actually receive the RFE). However the cust support lady that I spoke to did not know that.
I am not sure what my next course of action should be for this ?!! Could you guys throw some advices ?
Also, anybody has the correct TSC fax number where I can send a RFE -re-send request and keep a copy for my records ?

Thanks,
Jay.

1. I will not worry about fax number if I am at your place.
2. Are you preserving all changing status emails from USCIS. I hope that you are not deleting them.
3. Writing a mailing letter to TSC-USCIS requesting them to send an RFE letter.
4. Attach a copy for step-2 information
5. Send it by mail which requires a signature from USCIS.

I will be wondering if you do not receive a favorable response.

Hi JesusIsMyLord,

Yes you are right. My spouse is still waiting for her finger prints... Will they send the FP only after the dates are current?

Hi Hudakchullu,

IT appears that Our LUDs were happening after the skin test RFE response and then stopped right there. any ideas?

Thanks

Hi JesusIsMyLord,

Yes you are right. My spouse is still waiting for her finger prints... Will they send the FP only after the dates are current?

Hi Guys..
My slef and my Fmly Got EAD and AP in AUG, still waiting for FP any body in same boat ??

Applied : all in 02Jul07
EAD :01-aug-07
AP : 18-Aug-07

Last edited by a moderator: