Tracker: Waiting for Derivative's I-485 Approval

Khodalmd,
TSC Officer told me on 08-05-08 that she is sending FP notices for my kids and I am still waiting for the notices. I am not sure that how long it is going to take if she is really sending notices!

For me it took one month for FP to come

H4 stamped Advance parole Issue

Please advise Gurus
I have a very different situation.
I have H4 stamped Visa till August 2009 and I have unused Advance Parole valid till October 10, 2008.
I have EAD as well.
I- 485 Pending more than 180 days.
Approved I-140.
Rest of the world category.
I-485 Receipt Date September 29,2007.
If I travel abroad , do I have to apply for new Advance Parole because I will leave in first week of October for six months or more.
Q 1: Can I come back to US in August before the H4 expires on valid visa but expired Advance Parole?
Q2: If principal applicant applies for third extension of H1 while I am (H4)out of country, is there going to be a problem for dependent H4 third extension ?
Q3: If H4 gets extended, is US consulate abroad going to stamp new extension on H4 candidate who has EAD and expired Advance Parole?

please try to address in right thread

Please try to address your questions in the right thread. However I am answering your questions to the best of my knowledge. You may check in the right threads.
Please check the answers along with your questions.

H4 stamped Advance parole Issue

Please advise Gurus
I have a very different situation.
I have H4 stamped Visa till August 2009 and I have unused Advance Parole valid till October 10, 2008.
I have EAD as well.
I- 485 Pending more than 180 days.
Approved I-140.
Rest of the world category.
I-485 Receipt Date September 29,2007.
If I travel abroad , do I have to apply for new Advance Parole because I will leave in first week of October for six months or more.
Q 1: Can I come back to US in August before the H4 expires on valid visa but expired Advance Parole? --yes--

Q2: If principal applicant applies for third extension of H1 while I am (H4)out of country, is there going to be a problem for dependent H4 third extension ?
-- No, there will not be any problem ----

Q3: If H4 gets extended, is US consulate abroad going to stamp new extension on H4 candidate who has EAD and expired Advance Parole?

--- yes, US consulate abroad should stamp your passport--

Update:

After this I followed up with our Cogressman, they came back and said case is not approved, but TSC have requested for FP. Last Friday we received the FP notice with a scheduled date of 25th August. I sent my spouse to go today to get the FP done in advance, they accepted and took the FP (Code 1).... waiting continues.....

Friends,

Today we called TSC to enquire about my spouse case, IO kept on telling call the customer service number, we kept requesting her saying Mam it not status enquiry please tell us why spouse case is seperated. She repeatedly took EAC and A# for both of us, then finally she said this case has been separated so far, I will request my superviser to review for approval. She also said everything is clear for this case.

Now we just pray and hope she will touch our case.

Actually, Code 1 is for Finger print only
Code 2 is Digital Pict and Signature
Code 3 is Code 1 + Code 2

Earlier, USCIS has no system to store finger print hence they send code 1 notice every 15 months (at the time of approval, if your last finger print check is more than 15 months old, they will send again). Since last year, USCIS started new system and storing finger prints hence no need to go every 15 months.

code 1 might be a good sign. Maybe it is all they need to produce her card!
At least your case is being touched.

Our senator office emailed today to tell us that that my spouse's fingerprinting (his 3rd) has been scheduled for Sept 3rd, and that we will receive a notice by mail soon.
Will update...

How do you go FP in advance? Do you need the notice in hand? Is there any fees to be paid? Do you need an appointment, or just walk in? What papers to take, if no notice?

Update:

After this I followed up with our Cogressman, they came back and said case is not approved, but TSC have requested for FP. Last Friday we received the FP notice with a scheduled date of 25th August. I sent my spouse to go today to get the FP done in advance, they accepted and took the FP (Code 1).... waiting continues.....

We got the physical FP notice scheduled for future date, but we just walked in next day we got the physical FP notice and given. No other documentation required other than what it mentioned in the doc

Our senator office emailed today to tell us that that my spouse's fingerprinting (his 3rd) has been scheduled for Sept 3rd, and that we will receive a notice by mail soon.
Will update...

How do you go FP in advance? Do you need the notice in hand? Is there any fees to be paid? Do you need an appointment, or just walk in? What papers to take, if no notice?

I got the response from the Congressional office for my son's case:

Finger print : cleared on 8/14/08
Name check : cleared
Primary approved on 7/13/07

He should hear from TSC in 60 to 90 days

They just informed what we knew !! Million $$ question (But TSC don't want to address) is

Primary is approved 13 months back. Case was separated due to USCIS error. Every thing is clear and PD is current in August 08. They are approving lot of new cases with later PD and I 485 RD. Why this case is pending???

We have rumor that visa numbers for EB2 India/China are all completed for this FY. It looks like we missed flight again!!

We got the physical FP notice scheduled for future date, but we just walked in next day we got the physical FP notice and given. No other documentation required other than what it mentioned in the doc

Our FP notice arrived by mail yesterday, also a letter from TSC which says that " FP associated with this application were not cleared, or not received". Not sure what that means. So now we have FP on Sept 3rd, and it is a code 3.

I got FP for code1 without any comments. Please keep update about your case after you give the FP. I have not received any LUD after FP.

Our FP notice arrived by mail yesterday, also a letter from TSC which says that " FP associated with this application were not cleared, or not received". Not sure what that means. So now we have FP on Sept 3rd, and it is a code 3.

Still waiting for FP notices

I am sill waiting for FP notices when I called USCIS before couple of persons (on 08/05/2008) on this forum and IO confirmed that she will be sending FP notices.

I got FP for code1 without any comments. Please keep update about your case after you give the FP. I have not received any LUD after FP.

Still Alive,
Any thing new happen after your FP?
My husband had his today...any thoughts on what to do next?

No LUD, no change. Contacted congressman to followup, TSC IO are not talking calls. Just hoping something will happen, my remote guess is VISA numbers would have finished by now, that is why approval rate is very minimal.

Still Alive,
Any thing new happen after your FP?
My husband had his today...any thoughts on what to do next?

I feel your pain as I am in the same boat. Been waiting patiently and hopelessly for almost 4 years since 485 submission, and 17 months since primary's approval. At this point I have exhausted a lot of ways to get it going.

Life is both short and long...

No LUD, no change. Contacted congressman to followup, TSC IO are not talking calls. Just hoping something will happen, my remote guess is VISA numbers would have finished by now, that is why approval rate is very minimal.

Anything new here??

Has anyone heard about their derivative cases yet? We have no news at all after the last FP on 9/3. No LUD either. Followed up through the congress man office and got a letter saying that "FP results will be sent to FBI, and the results forwarded to USCIS." Meanwhile, as the dates for EB2 India retrogress to April 2003 in Oct again, I feel like we'll get stuck again for a long time to come.

Getting ready to file AP again...

I guess our badluck continues, Today we went to Infopass after disaster bulletin for October 2008. Infopass officer says they don't have much authority, but she sent a email to the TSC IO officer. I guess we all have to go to Hiberate at the end of this month :)

Has anyone heard about their derivative cases yet? We have no news at all after the last FP on 9/3. No LUD either. Followed up through the congress man office and got a letter saying that "FP results will be sent to FBI, and the results forwarded to USCIS." Meanwhile, as the dates for EB2 India retrogress to April 2003 in Oct again, I feel like we'll get stuck again for a long time to come.

Getting ready to file AP again...