TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

Originally posted by madhu69
Fangs

Congrats :) :)

any RFE's at 140 stage

Hi, Madhu69

I do not have any REF after I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 filings.

Good luck to everyone.

Originally posted by naanshi
Fangs,
Congrats!!! What is your company size? How many employees?

naanshi.

My company is in MI(about 1600 employee in MI), but the parent company is in CA.

Thanks.

My I-140 got APPROVED on April 1

LIN032745****
ND-9/23/03
No RFE for LC and NO RFE for I-140, EB3 concurrent filing
Please update the tracker

RFE_Sent date is the date INS issues the RFE on the case. There is another status called RFE_Recd also. This is the date that the INS receives the reply for the RFE.

Every officer in INS works differently - some people finish the new cases, before looking at the RFE's recd, and some people work on RFE responses. But "Usually" an RFE responses are taken care anywhere between 4-10wks.

So just hang-in and look for the approval. Best wishes.

Tracker is updated

Tracker is updated with all updations in this forum from last updated date of this Tracker.

I have added the : 'Last Updated on' information on First row. I will update the Tracker till Al-Paso gets back in business.

:)

Re Tracker is updated

Sanviba

My RD in the tracker is listed as 12 Dec infact it is 8th Dec Can you please change that when you update next time.

140 approved on 03/30/04 and posted details on the same day. I am just updating the spedsheet.

Good luck ...

By the way can anyone give me the 485 thread ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by svt2003
140 approved on 03/30/04 and posted details on the same day. I am just updating the spedsheet.

Good luck ...

By the way can anyone give me the 485 thread ?

Thanks.

Can you please post your Notice Date?

Thanks

Re: Tracker Updated

Hi,

Sorry for the bother, but could someone update my details?? Only when i checked the BCIS website (after hearing abt my I 140 approval from my lawyers), I realized that my approval date is 03/09/04.

My details are under the name "Dilbert" or "Dilbert30" and currently has Mar 15 as the approval date.

Just want to make the change so that it helps someone who is trying to observe a trend.

Thanks,
Dilbert.

Originally posted by Sanvibha
Tracker is Updated.

Tracker Updated

Sanshriv, dilbert30,

Updated the Tracker. Sansrive, your notice date in Tracker was 09/15/2003. Since your RD is 09/18/2003 and ND can not be before RD, I made ND as 09/18/2003.

:)

Oops My Mistake

My RD is 09/11 & ND is 09/18

----Sanvibha----
Sanshriv, dilbert30,

Updated the Tracker. Sansrive, your notice date in Tracker was 09/15/2003. Since your RD is 09/18/2003 and ND can not be before RD, I made ND as 09/18/2003.

Sanshriv I140 case dates

Sanshriv,
What was ur LC prioority dates?
What was your I140 case type i.e. EB-2 -exceptional ability, EB-3?
Which state was ur state LC?

My I140 receipt date is Sept 27, 2003 EB-2 -exceptional ability from Minnesota state LC. I am trying to asses as to when I140 mightbe approved.
Thanks

Question about 140 approcal notice.

140 was approved and lawyer says he can send me the original receipts of 485 but he can not send me original approval notice of 140. Is this noramal process?

Thanks.

My LC Priority date was Oct 2001. Although I did qualify for EB2 my lawyer adviced me for EB3 as it raises less eyebrows at INS (less investigation....) and their is no substantial difference in processing time.. At times EB3 is ahead of EB2...

My LC was from texas and it was Approved in June 2003.

I do not think LC Approval date has any meaning/effect on I140 approval....I have seen people who have waited approx. 1 year to file for I140 after their LC was approved...

Sept 27 should come anyday now......I know for sure that they are processing Sept EB3 concurrent cases... I have seen more that 10 approvals & 5 RFE's in last 7 days for Sept 18th date itself....

Hope this helps ......

-----registrationid-------
Sanshriv I140 case dates
Sanshriv,
What was ur LC prioority dates?
What was your I140 case type i.e. EB-2 -exceptional ability, EB-3?
Which state was ur state LC?

My I140 receipt date is Sept 27, 2003 EB-2 -exceptional ability from Minnesota state LC. I am trying to asses as to when I140 mightbe approved.
Thanks

If he is the attorney of your company, he is loyal to them

Hi!

If your attorney is also the attorney of your company, he would like to be loyal to them.

I don't find any logic in not sending the Original copies of I-140 and I485 since you have hired the attorney and you paid for all Green card Process.

You are fortunate, atlease he is sending original of I485. I am still struggling with my attorney to get the Original copy of I-485.

I aslo don't understand what they intend to achieve by doing this. Once you are eligible for AC-21, these original papers are as useless for them as yestrday's Newspaper (unless they want to sell it 25 cents/lb as 'Raddi':D

That should be fine.......485 belongs to you and 140 belongs to company. As long as you have a copy that should be enough if you want to use it for portability after 6 months of filing 485.....

----svt2003-----

Question about 140 approcal notice.
140 was approved and lawyer says he can send me the original receipts of 485 but he can not send me original approval notice of 140. Is this noramal process?

Thanks.