TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

Thank you sanshriv.

One more confirmation, ND date for 485 and 140 is 09-04-03.
140 AP is 03-30-04. Sould I wait 6 months from 03-30-04 or am I good to use 6 moths portabilty ?

Thanks.

Layer is in company prefered list. I paid everything from my pocket. He said 140 approval notice belongs to employer and he is going to send it to the company . If I want I have to talk to my company to get that. My company is a big consulting comapny and I don't know whether I should I ask them or ont.

Thanks.

180 days is 180 calender days from Receipt Date of 485.... This is the law and I got this clarification from Muthy.com.....

So you are portable...:D

---svt2003----

Thank you sanshriv.

One more confirmation, ND date for 485 and 140 is 09-04-03.
140 AP is 03-30-04. Sould I wait 6 months from 03-30-04 or am I good to use 6 moths portabilty ?

Thanks.

01 Dec 2003

Guys

Here are the I140 applications for the day of 1st Dec, 2003 I have scaned till 53000

I am doing for the rest of the month and will post accordingly.

:) :)

Abid,
I am sorry to hear about your RFE. Hope it will be a simple one. As we know, Most of the Sept 23rd and 24th cases are getting RFEs Only. Looks like you got RFE for your EAD and AP. Am I correct?

By the way,

1. what is your educational background?
2. How many employees in your Company?
3. Is it Original Labor or Substitution?
4. Did you or your lawyer send Educational Evaluation?

naanshi.

I-140 approved!!!

Hi ALL:

My I-140 got approved on April 6th.It was a big relief for me!

RD: 9/18/03
ND: 9/24/03
AD: 4/6/04

Thank you everyone for maintaining this thread.

Naanshi- Did you check the status today? Good luck to you and everyone waiting for approval.

Thanks
sv70

Congrats Sv70. I was waiting for this news. I just checked the status and nothing so far. Hopefully mine will get approved in this week. Just praying and waiting.

Congrats SV70

I do have same ND and RD dates for my 1-140. Let's see I hope to see an update by this week.

RFE

I have an master degree from a US school. Company size is around 500.Last year revenue $80million.

I think with every respect I am better than adjucator. I am furious with this RFE

Abid

Nanshi,

I will wish you hope best on your case, mean while be ready with latest approved Project details-labor condition. I believe your’s is labor substitute 140. Because now a day’s INS asking to submit this one as RFE on subs.

Thanks,

Originally posted by bcis
Nanshi,

I will wish you hope best on your case, mean while be ready with latest approved Project details-labor condition. I believe your’s is labor substitute 140. Because now a day’s INS asking to submit this one as RFE on subs.

Thanks,

Bcis,
Thanks. Can you please tell little more about latest approved Project details-labor condition?
naanshi.

Hi abid32, What is your RFE about? I'm very shocked that you get RFE because you have masters degree and you company is not a small one. Could you please provide sth information here about your RFE? Thanks a lot!

Finger Print Notice

naanshi and All your experts advice Please

i received a Finger Print Notice today and that too from Vermont Service center. Any idea what is going on with this 485 .. No updates on the web site. Also EAD/AP no updates ... no updates on 140 either

Confusing why this came from Vermont , why before EAD and 140 being pending

Any thoughts from Experts ....

Finger Printing Notice

nelabor:

me too in a situation similar to yours.
Reside in VA. 485 filed in NSC(ND Feb 9). Received FP notice from VSC yesterday. No updates on USCIS web-site for EAD/AP/140.

Feel VSC, and not NSC, sent the FP notice, since our residences fall under the VSC jurisdiction.

Originally posted by naanshi
Bcis,
Thanks. Can you please tell little more about latest approved Project details-labor condition?
naanshi.

Nanshi,

details on Letest Project details-Labor condition:

Purpose The form notifies the prevailing wage that is set forth, and a promise from the U.S. company to pay at least the prevailing wage for the specified project at the specified location.

Form Name: Form-ETA-9035

Where to File U.S. Department of Labor Regional Office

Thanks