TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

EAD got approved today. Does the EAD card go to attorney or to the beneficiary & how long does it takes for the card to delivered?

--------- EAD card will NOT go to Lawyer it will be mailed to your home address in 7-9 days

check the online message again after 2-3 days when they post case approved and sent blah blah, that is the date when they send the Card at this time your card is being made by Different unit of USCIS

Re: Re: updated tracker

Originally posted by maltu
maltu EB2 RIR Non-Concurrent
LIN-03-196-5xxxx
11-Jun-03 - RD
15-Jun-03 - ND
30-Nov-03 - AD
10-Nov RFE - Color photos
Filed 485 on 25th september, received a RFE on 10th Nov,
responded on 25th NOv, waiting for EAD...etc

My EAD got approved on 10th decemeber, checked the website this morning.

Another I-140 Approval. Got it from other tracker.

Chinni
EB3-RIR Semi Concurrent
ND : July 24, 2003
EAD AD : Sept 18, 2003
AP AD : Sept 29,2003
I-140 AD: Dec 16, 2003

Looks like NSC is trying to clear July cases before end of this year.Hope to hear more approvals soon.

Congrats Chinni.

naanshi.

First Sept 2003 I-140 case Approval. Just got from rupnet.com.

apg
EB3
ND: Sept 08, 2003
RFE: Oct 10, 2003
AD : Dec 10, 2003

Lucky Apg. Congrats!!!!!

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naanshi - Is he/she EB3-RIR-con?

What is the web site...?

As of my best knolledge they are working on files with ND up to August 18 only.

Thanks

Originally posted by I140NSC
Naanshi - Is he/she EB3-RIR-con?

What is the web site...?

As of my best knolledge they are working on files with ND up to August 18 only.

Thanks

Does up to August 18th means including August 18th? My ND is August 18th. When did they took these file up to August 18th?
And above all where did you get the information? Please let us all know.
Thanks

Yes. I do agree with lonelypoet.(He is not lonely now). We don't see any August case approvals recently. According to our I-140 tracker, the last approval for August cases was on October 09, 2003. It will be helpful to all of us, if I140NSC gives some information to support the fact that NSC is processing August 2003 Cases.

naanshi.

Guys,

All what I can say here all the concurrent cases with ND August 18 and bellow are out of shelf, and the proccessing time take 2 weeks, we should see some approvals very soon.

Question for I140NSC, LONELYPOET, NAANSHI

Hi Friends,

It is nice to hear from you about processing dates and the degree of confidence shown in indicating that all cases before August are out of shelf. Does this mean all old pending cases of Feb. March April etc are also out. My I-140 ND is 03/03/03 (EB3/RIR/Concurrent) and I have not heard any thing so far. What is your feedback about all those old cases of few of unlucky guys like us, who really do not know the reason for delay. Thanks.

I feel sorry for you, have your lawyer tried to ask for case update? he should fax a request to NSC.....the call center not really helpfull.

Hi Sunks,
The fact is that your case is taking extremely long time. As I posted earlier, if you don't get support from your Attorney then the best option is to Contact your local senator and their inquiry will surely help you.

If you don't want to do that and your attorney does not want to contact NSC and your employer does not to send letter to NSC then only option is wait for some more time. I don't think calling NCSC will help you.

naanshi.

today is friday. do we see july end, august start approvals?

do neone of u know wht time they change the status or does it happen anytime during the day?

I have lot of faith on USCIS and frankly I don't expect to see any August 18th approvals before end of this year. We MAY see some July end cases or at the maximum some August First week cases approvals. (Like you all, I would be also very happy, if I see any August second/third week approvals now)

Normally Change of online Status happens after 3:00 PM or after midnight. (Just for your information, My EAD Status changed at around 3:30 PM. At 2:40 PM EAD status was received and at 3:40 PM EAD was approved).

naanshi

May be this is the reason for I-140 slowdown !!!

"....The NSC stated that the processing times for the Form I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker will continue to increase because the NSC is focusing its efforts on nonimmigrant petition adjudications . The Form I-140 processing times are currently in excess of 210 days......"

By the way, what is " nonimmigrant petition adjudications " , how many of these are there to be cleared ? How many months of effort is needed for these one's ?

thanks for the info nanshi.

i-140 processing actually slowed down significantly over last 1.5 months.

it isnt 140 i m really worried abt it's 485. if 485 starts taking 3 yrs it will be ridiculous.

EAD APPROVED!!

Mine and my wife EAD and AP got approved!!!

My case details:
EB3 Semi concurrent:
140 ND: 10/28/03
485,I765,I131 ND: 11/14/03
I-765,I131 AD : 12/16/03
485: AD: ??????

PLZ updated ur Excel sheet....

Laterz
Yedati