EAD and AP approved.

Concurrent/EB3/RIR

LIN-03-277-5XXXX RD 26-Sep-03

EAD AD - 11/06/2003
AP AD - 11/12/2003

Please update the sheet.

Re: This is their standard Message

Originally posted by Sanvibha
This is their standard Message. Trend shows that it is comming within 2 to 3 months.

Thank you. Then how do you come to know that your case is approved.

Is the standard messages gets updated as soon as my case is approved ?

help for I140

Hi,

I need some info from the group.

When I filled my ETA750B(oct 03) , i indicated going for Adjustment of status(i485). I am thinking of changing that to CP when I file my I140. Do I need to file any additional form for that.

Also You have indicated on your list of things for I140, evaluation of foreign degrees with some agency. I have a Bachelor (4years) from india and MS from US. do i need to get my Bachelors degree evaluated. I did not do that for my labor.

Please help

EAD Approved

EAD Approved.

Semi-Concurrent/EB3/RIR

LIN-03-277-5XXXX

RD 26-Sep-03

EAD AD - 11/17/2003

Please update the sheet.

I need some info from the group.

When I filled my ETA750B(oct 03) , i indicated going for Adjustment of status(i485). I am thinking of changing that to CP when I file my I140. Do I need to file any additional form for that.
----- At the time of filing I-140 mention CP option, no other form needed
Also You have indicated on your list of things for I140, evaluation of foreign degrees with some agency? I have a Bachelor (4years) from India and MS from US. do i need to get my Bachelors degree evaluated. I did not do that for my labor.
------- it all depends what was asked in your LC or ETA750A check part 14 and 15 what was written

General question to all of you poeple-

Does a change in salary during I140 processing has any affect on its approval? My ND is Aug 2003 and my employer recently announced salary cuts.

It Depends.

If BCIS asks for verification of salary, I 140 can potentially get rejected..

If BCIS does not ask for any more documentation for review and approve I-140, u should be OK

In that case after six months u can change jobs (even within same company) at new salary with the same job profile.

PS: This is not a leagal advice

info for spreadsheet

My receipt number for I-140 application is : LIN-04-009-5XXXX

Receipt Date: 10/14/03
Notice Date: 10/15/03
Category EB2
Concurrent
I-140/EAD/AP: Pending

Please update the spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
info for spreadsheet

My receipt number for I-140 application is : LIN-04-028-5XXXX

Receipt Date: 11/05/03
Notice Date: 11/10/03
Category EB2
Concurrent
I-140/EAD/AP: Pending

Please update the spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 Approved

140 approved after replying RFE.

Details

140 rd nd june 19th
rfe date oct 8th ( education and co ability to pay )
replied 19th nov
web site update 20 th nov
approved 25th nov ( web site updated).

teluguvadu85

Congratulations andi.

Could you please let us know if your case is non-concurrent / concurrent and Eb2/Eb3 ?

Thanks,

Hi teluguvadu and all,

Could you please tell some more details about RFE for eduaction ?

I have 4 years bachelors in Mechanical engg. and submitted 5 years experience letter in computers and it was evaluated in 1999. I have submitted same evaluation copy for I-140 and waiting for approval. Do you think I may get REF for eduaction for asking bachelors in CS ?.

My evaluation certificate says 4 years mechanical engg. + 5 years computers experience. Based this evaluation I got my H1 aproved in 1999. Now I have applied for 140 with another employer with subtitution LC and submitted my old education evaluation copy.

Appriciate any comments from all of you.

Thanks

Hi dbsraju,

Mine is EB3 semi-concurrent.

Hi svt2003,

I have four year B.tech EEE, my lawyer forgot to send at the time of filling. I think that's reason why i got education RFE.

the meaning of I-131 online status

Hello,

I found my I-131 status has changed to the following:

On November 28, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Does it mean the I-131 has been approved? How long will it take in the shipping roughly?