TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

EB2 approval after long time.....

Wow!!!
After long time approval in EB2 category.....
Looks like they strted picking up EB2 with Concurrent filing....

Are the following concurrent filed people still waiting for the Approval or just we missed to update the details in the Tracker? Any Idea???

EB2:
Amvasi-Bhrtdesi,Anda,Kclee60,Seranky2

EB3:
Dinam,Devdas, Buckmaster, nlprasad, jakarta1, MNP,MalliKvs,UnitedNations, Life 2003,ss-guy, Vikki_routhu

Naanshi.

Life2003 and MNP,
Thanks for the update. Looks like you both did not get EAD or AP. Have you tried to contact that "useless" Customer Service? Any update on that?

All the Best,

Naanshi.

Recieved Interim EAD

When the employers representataive called NCSC the IIO said , its taking over 7 months for this kind of a case and asked us to check back on Nov 20th. My wife and I rcvd Interim EAD from the Chicago BCIS office in the mean time. We are also sending an official inquiry thru congressman next week, will post results on this thread.

MNP

I-140 details

Just posted mine in the tracker
I-140 / EAD / AP ND 11-Aug-03
EAD approved 03-Oct
AP approved 23-Sep
waiting for I140- no RFEs yet.

I saw unitednations's old post. He/she received an RFE for I140 on 9/12 , exactly four months from the receipt date(5/12/03). So, that case is still normal.

Unitednations

I did not see any update for your EAD and AP. Do you mean they have also not approved EAD and AP till date?

Advertisement Help

I need some help from those of you in your final stages. I need some answers to the following questions. Please help.

My employer needs to put an ad to apply for my RIR certification. I need to know if the ad should talk about my skills and qualifications before I joined my present company or can the ad state my current qualifications. I have been with this company for four years now and I have gained a lot more experience and skills than I had when I joined the company.
And I also need to know where I need to place the ads. My company is based in Kansas, and so can anyone please let me know where they put their ads.

EAD and AP approved

According to the online status EAD apporved on Nov 12 and AP approved on Nov 13,

I-140/I-485/AP/EAD ND - Aug 28

RFE response RD - Oct 23

EAD Approved on - Nov 12
AP Approved on - Nov 13

RFE was about sending color copies of passport and drivers license,