TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Please update spreadsheet

EB3RIR (info missing on sheet)

AP approved on November 7 (according to BCIS online status)

I am checking I-140 updates on murthy.com and immigration.com.. there it says Currently they are processing March 2003 and every month it moving only for 3-6 days..
I was very disappointed after looking into that updates.

But after checking the Excel sheet I came to know it is not taking more than 4months..

What's the difference b/w your updates and updates on websites ?

Please clarify my question.. so, I can sleep peacefully!!

thanks in advance!

for non-concurrent case it is taking bet 7-9 months at this time. for concurrent cases it is taking bet 3-5 months on an average. the bcis website dates r way off. for 485, it says they r processing aug 2001 when they r processing jan-02. hope this helps.

Originally posted by waitingforDOL
I am checking I-140 updates on murthy.com and immigration.com.. there it says Currently they are processing March 2003 and every month it moving only for 3-6 days..
I was very disappointed after looking into that updates.

But after checking the Excel sheet I came to know it is not taking more than 4months..

What's the difference b/w your updates and updates on websites ?

Please clarify my question.. so, I can sleep peacefully!!

thanks in advance!

This is incontext with Non-concurrent I140 timings.

Can someone tell me the timing difference between EB2 and EB3 (non-concurrent)

Thanks
Rits

nelabor

i140 requires all experience letter.

basically i140 is the stage where the ins/bcis/uscis actually check your credential or skills or education to match with the job offered (greencard job description mentioned in the respective labor)

nelabor

basically i140 is the stage where the ins/bcis/uscis actually check your credential or skills or education to match with the job offered (greencard job description mentioned in the respective labor)

nelabor

Experience Letters

saigc

The reason i am asking is that i am applying as a future employee from company B, now working in company A how will they give a experience letter. Also there is 1 year of USA experience where i dont have. the old consulting company just ignored my efforts to get the letter from them

Nelabor,

You can get Exp letters from your past colleagues which can be used as your exp letters.

Few of my friends did use them and were successful.

Yedati

I 140 Approved But Online status not Changed!!

My I140 was approved on 3rd Nov'03( MY company got the approval Letter) But the Online Status has not changed so far(Till 11th Nov'03 noon). Has anybody seen like this before?

Congrats!!!

1. When you have your I-140 approval notice in hand, why are you worrying about these Unreliable on-line status??????????? Just ignore it. It might be the Laziness of the people who does the Update.

2. Can you please post your details like Notice Date, EB3 or EB2, Labor Substitution or not , Concurrent or Non Concurrent etc? That will help all of us who are waiting for I-140 approval, in this board.

Naanshi.

Thanks.
My I140 Details:
EB3 Concurrent

RD 03/27/03
08/14/03 (RFE)
08/18/03 (RFE Recieved)
10/22/03 (RFE Response dispatched)
10/27/03 (Response Recieved)
11/03/03 Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
485 fILING

Now i have received I-140 receipt, 485 can be filed. But my question is Company B is processing Green card. I am still working in company A. Do i need to submit the pay stubs for filing 485 process. I am bit confused on how these things work. Saying goes that Green card is for future employment

Got Question to gurus,

Today my lawyer called and gave my 140 reciept no. and when I asked for my EAD recipt no she said the INS returned all other papers asking for I 140 reciept no. My lawyer is planing to send the remaing docs in 1-2 days.

Is that the case for everyone, will my case be still considered as Concurrent?

Re: 485 fILING

u dont need to submits any pay stubs for filing 485. if u get an rfe for company B's ability to pay then u will have to get them to send their financial statements to BCIS and u cudnt send ur pay stubs anyway u u wud have never worked for them. i suggest u consult ur lawyer as he wud be in a better position to advise u for ur situation.

one questions for u: y did u have to wait till u got ur i-140 receipt number before filing for 485?

Originally posted by nelabor
Now i have received I-140 receipt, 485 can be filed. But my question is Company B is processing Green card. I am still working in company A. Do i need to submit the pay stubs for filing 485 process. I am bit confused on how these things work. Saying goes that Green card is for future employment

this was not my case. i file 140 and 485 together. i didnt have to wait for 140 receipt number. i wonder y that was the case. let us know.

Originally posted by yedati
Got Question to gurus,

Today my lawyer called and gave my 140 reciept no. and when I asked for my EAD recipt no she said the INS returned all other papers asking for I 140 reciept no. My lawyer is planing to send the remaing docs in 1-2 days.

Is that the case for everyone, will my case be still considered as Concurrent?