TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

EAD Approved

Hello Everyone,

I got my EAD approved.

RD: 09/19/03
ND: 09/24/03
AD: 10/29/03

Naanshi- You should get it any time soon. Check the website. Good luck to you.

Robocop104/HumHongeKamyaab - Please update the tracker.

Thanks

sv70

Congrats Sv70,

Thanks. Hope to hear my EAD approval soon.

Naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sv70,

One quick question. When did you notice that your case is approved? On 29th or 30th?

naanshi.

Re:EAD

Naanshi

I noticed it on October 30th. I also checked the status on the phone to confirm it. Good luck!

Thanks

sv70

Here are my details. Please update the sheet.

Concurrent
I-140 LIN-03-277-5XXXX

RD : Sep. 26 2003

waiting for EAD/AP/I-485/I-140

I140 RFE

SPB999,
I am not sure how to get experience letters from employers who went out of business.
BCIS considers experience with current employer also - till the date your employer files your labor- i.e. 2yrs in your case.

Dave,
I don’t have information about education evaluator. My attorney took care of it. You can find the education evaluator over the internet. I have a MCA.
The evaluation said that my degrees are equivalent to BS in USA.

Hope this info is helpful.

Vadi,

I think we can get experience letters from your previous collegues when you were working with that old company. Few of my friends did that and got approved.

Hope this info helps you.

--Yedati

Re: I140 RFE

Originally posted by vadi

BCIS considers experience with current employer also - till the date your employer files your labor- i.e. 2yrs in your case.

i don't think this is true, please confirm with your lawyer to avoid getting into any trouble.

Re: I140 RFE

Vadi,

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Dave

Originally posted by vadi
SPB999,
I am not sure how to get experience letters from employers who went out of business.

Dave,
I don’t have information about education evaluator. My attorney took care of it. You can find the education evaluator over the internet. I have a MCA.
The evaluation said that my degrees are equivalent to BS in USA.

Hope this info is helpful.

EAD Approved

My EAD was approved yesterday. Here are the details

EB3 Concurrent Filing (I-140/485/EAD)
RD 09/11
ND 09/18

EAD AD 10/30
EAD Spouse Waiting
I-140/485 Waiting

I-140 Waiting for Receipt after 3 Weeks

I am waiting for I-140 Waiting for Receipt after 3 Weeks not sure why it is taking so much time

got an email from
zymsu

EB3-RIR Semi Concurrent ( Labor Substitute)

I-140: Lin-03-191-5XXXX
ND: June 02
AD: Oct.24

I-485, 131,765: Lin -04-001-5XXXX
ND: Oct. 1
AD: Waiting

EAD Approved

Today my EAD approved within 38 days.

Thanks,

VKT
140 : ND 8/26
485/EAD/AP : ND 9/26
EAD : AD 11/03

Receipts for 140

Any idea how long does it take for the attorney to get the receipt, it is almost a month since i applied 140

Hi, Nelabor,

After my attorney filed I-140/I-485/I-131/I-765 for me, I was notified that attorney office will get receipt notice next 2-3 weeks. For my case, my attorney got receipt notice one week later after my case was filed.

Thanks.

Robocop,

There is an option to Delete the Post. Once you edit the message, at the top you have "Delete Post" check the box and confirm the delete.