TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Color Copies of Passport & DL

Most of you may know that companies like Kinkos do not allow making color copies of Govt docs like Pasport and DL. Can anyone suggest how to get the color copies of these docs legally?

Thanks

Planet3rd

EAD Approved

OnLine status says "On November 17, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Filing Semiconcurent
RD: 10/02/2003
ND: 10/08/2003
EAD approved Date: 11/17/2003.
AP,I-140 still Pending.

Please update the tracker

140 Approved

I 140/485/765/131
RD - 06/11/03,
ND -06/13/03

EAD/AP AD - 09/18/03
I140 AD - 11/17/03

EB3 RIR Concurrent, no RFE. Please update the spreadsheet!

RFE for EAD

For EAD, Why did you guys get RFE of Color Copies of Passport & DL? I didn't attach the color copies with my I-765 because they are not in the list of required documents. Am I going to get such a RFE? :(

No RFE

For me no RFE on EAD & AP.

I didn't attach the color copies for I-765 & 1-131
It is approved without any RFE.

VKT
-------------------------------
140 - ND :8/26
485/EAD/AP - ND :9/26
EAD - AD : 11/3
AP - AD : 11/12

Re: Prevailing Wage request form question, plz help

Re: Prevailing Wage Request form for Kansas

Hi,

I understand that this might be a better question to ask in the Labor Certification open forum. However, since you all have got your LCs certified, I thought that it would be better to ask my quesiton here.

I want to find out if we need to fill out the 'Prevailing wage request' form and submit it also while applying for RIR.

My lawyer told me that he would take a printout of the salary information which is there on OES DOL's website and submit that.

However, do we need to fill out the 'Prevailing wage request' form, submit it, and then receive it back from the state and then submit that with the application OR will the prinout of the salary information on OES DOL's website be enough.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Shah007.

Re: Re: Prevailing Wage request form question, plz help

In my case my lawyer completed the prevailing wage form & got an official confirmation of the wage and submitted it with the labor application. My belief is that this is the way it is done.

titu

Originally posted by shah007
Re: Prevailing Wage Request form for Kansas

Hi,

I understand that this might be a better question to ask in the Labor Certification open forum. However, since you all have got your LCs certified, I thought that it would be better to ask my quesiton here.

I want to find out if we need to fill out the 'Prevailing wage request' form and submit it also while applying for RIR.

My lawyer told me that he would take a printout of the salary information which is there on OES DOL's website and submit that.

However, do we need to fill out the 'Prevailing wage request' form, submit it, and then receive it back from the state and then submit that with the application OR will the prinout of the salary information on OES DOL's website be enough.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Shah007.

Filing non concurent

I-140 EB1-EA CP

LIN-03-230-XXXXX
RD: 7/28/2003
ND: 7/28/2003

I-140 still Pending.

Please update the tracker

I140 details

EB3 Concurrent
I140/I485/EAD

RD: 8/13/03

ND: 8/15/03

LIN 03 245 XXXXX

EAD Approved 10/7/03

Have not filed for AP yet.

Waiting for I140.

My AP approved today(11/18/03).

naanshi
EB3-RIR
Labor Substitution
ND: Sept 24, 2003
EAD Approved on Nov 07,2003
AP Approved on Nov 18, 2003

My AP approved (11/18/03).

My AP approved on 11/18/03. It is approved for me and my son. But not for my wife.

It is interesting that EDA approved for both of us, but her AP is not approved.

Hopefully, nothing is serious/unusual.

Please update the tracker.

AP Question - Is it TRUE ?

AP Question:

My EAD approved on Nov 10, and my AP online status shows that

"Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on September 30, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 450 and 480 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

I am just curious to know, Is the above message TRUE ? I have been seeing for most of the people it's getting approved after few days of their EAD approval. I am still waiting for I140 and AP approval.

Really appreciate your comments on it.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Sanvibha
My AP approved on 11/18/03. It is approved for me and my son. But not for my wife.

It is interesting that EDA approved for both of us, but her AP is not approved.

Hopefully, nothing is serious/unusual.

Please update the tracker.

This is their standard Message

This is their standard Message. Trend shows that it is comming within 2 to 3 months.

how many days to get EAD card in mail after approval?

Any idea on how many days it takes to get the EAD in mail after 765 is approved and status says "Card ordered".

I have been waiting from 13th Nov(1 week). Please let me know if there are any cases where the delivery of EAD got delayed.

I heard the Cards are processed by 3rd party vendors. Is that true?. Is there a chance that they may be sending out EADs on a particular day/s of the week?