TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Originally posted by HumHongeKamyaab
u shud just walk over to the uscis.

HumHongeKamyaab,

Can you elaborate "Just walk over to the uscis". Do they allow you to meet customer service or any other dept. Do they welcome walk ins or for that matter do they allow visitors. If so, I would like to visit and find out why I have not heard any thing for almost one year about my case. Thanks.

Originally posted by naanshi

Lonelypoet,
Did you receive the RFE? Can you post us the details?

naanshi.
Yesterday I talked to Mr.Khanna's office and they said they haven't yet received the RFE.

naggi,

Thanks for your suggestion. But, I am helpless in that I cannot file I-485 as my Employer does not allow this to happen. He will file I-485 only after my I-140 is cleared.

Let me know if there is something I can do in this situation.

Thanks
Eppudu

no no,
he is frm nebraska thats why i said so. sorry for the confusion. if u walk over, they will tell u ur online status which wont help anyway.

Originally posted by sunks
HumHongeKamyaab,

Can you elaborate "Just walk over to the uscis". Do they allow you to meet customer service or any other dept. Do they welcome walk ins or for that matter do they allow visitors. If so, I would like to visit and find out why I have not heard any thing for almost one year about my case. Thanks.

No I-140 Approvals till today in this week. NSC might be processing the final batch of H1Bs. As we all know, H1B cap is almost reached or going to reach in this week. I guess from next week onwards we should see I-140 approvals including some september 2003 Approvals.

naanshi.

For filing 485 you do not need your employers help. 485 is always filed on the behalf of/by the person getting the Green Card and your employer has / should not have any control over it.

If you have receipt of I140, & copy of approved labor cert, you can contact lawyer directly and file 485

----
naggi,

Thanks for your suggestion. But, I am helpless in that I cannot file I-485 as my Employer does not allow this to happen. He will file I-485 only after my I-140 is cleared.

Let me know if there is something I can do in this situation.

Thanks
Eppudu

I am still hoping that they approve at least till the end of second week August by this Friday.
I am hoping that they might update the site on Friday..

This suspended animation state of I-140 is driving me crazy !

>No I-140 Approvals till today in this week. NSC might be >processing the final batch of H1Bs. As we all know, H1B cap is >almost reached or going to reach in this week. I guess from >next week onwards we should see I-140 approvals including >some september 2003 Approvals.

>naanshi.

I just saw the following posted by fpelz posted in another thread..

The date after the **** is the RD
LIN040595**** 12/29/03 APPROVED 01/05/04.

Is this because this is a NIW/EB1 case or its just wrong data ?
What do you think guys?

As always I believe, Anything is possible with USCIS.

I guess This person might have gone for I-140 Premium Processing...:D :D :D

(Just Kidding. There is NO I-140 Premium processing)

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are not even sure that the cases quoted by fpeltz are all I-140 cases!!

Premium processing of I-140 ???? No, there is none. Even if it was there, CIS would have taken the money and processed through 'snail channel'.

Question

Guys!!

You are talking about Aug and Sep approvals..? Any idea why the EB2 date is still April 02,2003.

EB-2 / 16 July /CP

We are not even sure that the cases quoted by fpeltz are all I-140 cases!!

Well I would assume if it is posted in the Nebraska Service Center I-140 thread it would be all I-140, BUT... even for faster applications like EAD 1 week approvals are unheard of !
It would be great if fpelz could clarify where he got the data from.

For all you know, it might be a I-485 :D

rseth,
ND of April 02,2003 ?
They are processing May 26th onwards these days !!
You better call the INS cust support ASAP and Please LET us know what they have to say...

Naggi :

My ND is 16 July ..but my question was that from last 2-3 month EB2 category ( Advanced Degree) is Apr 02...Any idea why?

Mr sanshriv

You are right in saying that I- 485 has nothing to do with Employer.But pls do remember that the Employer needs to issue an employer letter that goes alongwith the I-485 bundle which he is unwilling to issue at this moment.

Let me know if you know any other means to circumvent that.

Tks
Eppudu.

re:

all .
i am planning to start my labor again from iowa for future employment and then file 140/485 at the NSC. after labor is approved i would join the company. the problem is that how do i give the experience letter from my cureent company. i guess it would be needed for applying labor .my current employer will not give the letter to me .