Notice Date :
Total I-140 Cases:
Approved #:
Oldest Approval Date:
Latest Approval Date:
Received #:
RFE Sent #:
Denied or Undelivered #:

I am sure this will help all of us to understand where NSC I-140 processing stands.

naanshi

Nash140, Bsk2 and rs74,
Did you run the script for your Notice date? Any approvals??

Lonelypoet,
Did you receive the RFE? Can you post us the details?

naanshi.

Hi Ginnu, Naanshi and Others,

Thanks for your predictions and giving valuable guidance.
My I-140 ND is Aug 22,2003 and I got an rfe on Oct 3rd,2003 regarding company financials and they (Company) replied on Dec 23rd,2003 as per USCIS online status. EAD approved on Oct2nd,2003 and AP is still pending. I observed that lot of people who got Rfes are getting approved within a week after sending reply to USCIS. Does it mean delay in my case is more
chances of rejection? I am worried because my six years H1B got expired in Aug 2003. My PD is in the month of Mar 2003, so I am not eligible for 7th year extension.

Can any one guess why my case is still pending? When you guys think I can get the decision.

Thanks,
peterb

Naanshi,

I havent run the script yet...may be I will try this evening....hoping the approval soon since it is going to be 6 months in a few days...

Naanshi,

I ran the script for both first week and second week of Aug, there are plenty of pending cases in the first week of Aug itself, and second week I see only a few approvals.. will update the progress as it happens!!

Originally posted by peterb
Hi Ginnu, Naanshi and Others,

Thanks for your predictions and giving valuable guidance.
My I-140 ND is Aug 22,2003 and I got an rfe on Oct 3rd,2003 regarding company financials and they (Company) replied on Dec 23rd,2003 as per USCIS online status. EAD approved on Oct2nd,2003 and AP is still pending. I observed that lot of people who got Rfes are getting approved within a week after sending reply to USCIS. Does it mean delay in my case is more
chances of rejection? I am worried because my six years H1B got expired in Aug 2003. My PD is in the month of Mar 2003, so I am not eligible for 7th year extension.

Can any one guess why my case is still pending? When you guys think I can get the decision.

Thanks,
peterb

Peter,
It is really very hard to predict anything with USCIS. No standard procedure for anything there. The reason for your delay may be

1. The Adjudicating Officer, to whom your case is assigned wants complete all the assigned fresh cases first before going back to the RFE cases.

or

2. He or She just forgot about your case and your file may be sitting somewhere.

or

3. Evidence which you sent may not be enough and needs further investigation(This is what happened to my old case, which got denied more than a year ago)

or

4. Due to H1B Cap, your case is just delaying like all other I-140 cases.

or

5. August 2003 EB3-RIR cases are not getting processed and yours will be approved when they start processing August 2003 EB3-RIR Cases.

As usual, these are just my guessings. As of now, I don't think you have anything to worry.

All the Best,

naanshi

Naanshi,

---- "Looks like H1B Cap is reached. Please wait for Official confirmation...... "

Could you provide the source for this assertion?

OK ...my the customer support experince...

Firstly, glad to hear about the H1-Cap!

I just called the Customer support and told her that it is past 180 days (i-140).
Also told her that, a couple of my coworkers who has applied with me (or later/little earlier) had got their Applications approved.

She (very dumbly) told me that the BCIS is processing May 26th onwards and that it depended on officer to officer as to how fast he/she could process a particular case.
She also told me that most officers were "overburdened" with lots of applications to process and hence the customer support will help (to inquire on a case) only if the notice date was before May 26th.

I wonder what they tell people whose notice dates are before May 26th

Hi naanshi,

Could you also please add this series in the list of I-140s have been are tracking

LIN0324353XXX.

my ND is 08/13/2003

Are we seeing any approvals for the second week of August, 03

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by naanshi
Peter,
It is really very hard to predict anything with USCIS. No standard procedure for anything there. The reason for your delay may be

1. The Adjudicating Officer, to whom your case is assigned wants complete all the assigned fresh cases first before going back to the RFE cases.

or

2. He or She just forgot about your case and your file may be sitting somewhere.

or

3. Evidence which you sent may not be enough and needs further investigation(This is what happened to my old case, which got denied more than a year ago)

or

4. Due to H1B Cap, your case is just delaying like all other I-140 cases.

or

5. August 2003 EB3-RIR cases are not getting processed and yours will be approved when they start processing August 2003 EB3-RIR Cases.

As usual, these are just my guessings. As of now, I don't think you have anything to worry.

All the Best,

naanshi

Thank you for your reply and best of luck on your case.

peterb

eppudu_waiting,
Give us some more details like EB2 or EB3, Concurrent or not, Labor substitution or not, EAD Approval Date, AP Approval date etc.

naanshi.

Thanks Naanshi for updating the tracker with my details.

I need your advise on the following..
Both my I-131(AP) receipt copy and the O/L staus check for the AP receipt# mentions the following.

It usually takes 470 to 500 days from the date of this receipt(01/20/04) for us(USCIS) to process this type of case.

As i understand AP only is valid for 1 year and the current NSC processing time for AP is approx.ly 2-3 months.So do i just ignore the above statement and treat it as some kind of typo error or do u aware of such longer processing times for AP in NSC?

Thanks again,
kvrp.

Originally posted by naanshi
Latest tracker. Looks like lot of people did not update their EAD/AP approval details. Please check yours and make sure the data is correct.

naanshi.

Hi Naanshi,

Sorry to miss all the details in my first message.

Here they are...

EB3 - RIR

Non - Concurrent
No Labour Subitution

RD Aug 11, 2003
ND Aug 13, 2003

I waited 1 year for my labor certification and now it has already been 6 months and I need to get this cleared for my I-485 to be filed. Real tired of waiting...

Regards
Eppudu_waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
eppudu,
Even I have a ND of Aug 13th 2003.Will keep you posted when they start processing our i-140s, besides PLEASE donot wait for your i-140 approval before you apply for i-485 (as you are officially not required to wait for i-140 to get approved!)
You should talk to your lawyer and start i-485 ASAP.

All

I started the 485 Process but still waiting for the receipt even after 2 Months Nearly it is from the day we mailed to the NSC. My attorney has the acknoglement for the receipt of the application by NSC. But till today i do not have any receipt for 485/AP/EAD.

Any one with the same position or problem