TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Do you know if the phone status and the internet status are being changed at the same time or separately. Checking one is enough or sometimes the phone one may be more accurate than the internet one?

Does candidate nationality has any impact on the case at this point, for example it may take longer for me because I'm from country X and they have to do something special (check if they shouldn’t send me packing right away:))?

nelabor:

1. Find out from your attorney how he sent the applications -FedEx/USPS Priority Mail/any other courier service.
2. If any of the above, get the tracking number and track the package from the carrier website.

If it shows that its been delivered then as naanshi says you are OK. To get rid of the anxiety, you have to do some work man :)
good luck!

EID approve, RFE on AP

Hi All,
I have been reading all the mesages, you gouys are doing good job, I really appreciate it.

Here are my details:

I-140: 09/16/2003 (RD)
EID : 12/03/2003 (RD) Approved on 01/28/2004
AP : 12/03/2003 (RD) RFE sent yesterday

It it interesting, because they approved EID and sent RFE for AP. Do you guys have any idea what it could be?

Thanks

hi al_paso

Received confirmation from my attorney that he has the post of the certified mail that they hace received

Nothing is normal or abnormal for INS !!
Good to know that you got the confirmation. I am sure the receipts will follow soon. hang in there.
good luck!:)

I-140 Approved

Just checked the status online, says I-140 approved within 2 day of receipt of RFE on education and Company finiaicials.

I thank this great thread that has provided me with info when i had wanted. & thanks Naanshi....

Amit_p27

Abaliga,

Your case is almost same as Raju's case. So you should hear something within March 15, 2004.(My best guess is within Feb 2004 end). If not couple of months.

naanshi.

for Naanshi

Hey naanshi,

I think your guesses are pretty good. Any prediction for this?

RD 07/16/03
ND 07/17/03
EB2-RIR-CP (NSC)?

thanks

Re: for Naanshi

Originally posted by rseth123
Hey naanshi,

I think your guesses are pretty good. Any prediction for this?

RD 07/16/03
ND 07/17/03
EB2-RIR-CP (NSC)?

thanks

Rseth123,

I think Couple of months.

I don't know whether my predictions are correct or not. But I am not able to predict mine. Any guess??

EB3-RIR Concurrent
Nebraska Service Center
ND: Sept 24, 2003
Labor Substitution
M.E (Electrical and Electronice Engg) + 10 Years Experience.
EAD (Approved): Nov 07,2003
AP (Approved): Nov 18, 2003

(My I-140/I-485 were denied earlier in TSC , due to Company financial problem)

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 details

Could naanshi (or whoever's keeping track) please add my details to the I-140 tracker?

RD: 08/26/2003
ND: 08/28/2003
EB2-RIR-Concurrent

Waiting for I140.

Thanks!

Hi Naanshi

I think yours will be approved at the end of Feb'04 or early in the March '04. Yours is concurrent, right ?