TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Hi Naanshi,

My case RD is April-2003. EB1(OR) CP. Neither approved nor no RFE?

Some of EB1(OR) AOS cases of August got approved.

Could you tell me, what is the present status of EB1(OR) CP cases?.

Is there subtle difference in processing dates between EB1 (OR)AOS and CP?.

It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case

Hello everybody, good morning!!!.

I replied on RFE for I-140 on Feb-03-2004.

Any body has Idea about how much time it takes for approval after RFE.

Thanks in advance.

Amit_p27

Hi Naanshi

Please predict and wish something good on my case. I have observed that most of your predictions were proven right.
RIR - EB2 - CP - ND : Jun 11th 2003. BE + 8 yrs experience.

Thanks,

Originally posted by UnFort_User
Hi Naanshi,

My case RD is April-2003. EB1(OR) CP. Neither approved nor no RFE?

Some of EB1(OR) AOS cases of August got approved.

Could you tell me, what is the present status of EB1(OR) CP cases?.

Is there subtle difference in processing dates between EB1 (OR)AOS and CP?.

Hi UnFort_User,

As of now, AOS cases are getting approved faster than CP cases. And also due to H1B cap, the whole I-140 processing was delayed much. I don't have much EB1(OR) data to analyse, but I found from the tracker that a March 8th Case is still pending. According to the USCIS website, they are processing March 2003 cases EB1(OR) Cases.

I guess that you should hear something within end of Feb 2004. If you want, You can do two things. 1. Wait for some more time (say a month or so) Or 2.Call the National customer Support Center and inform them that your case has been pending more than the Maximum processing time(180 Days). SOMETIMES That may help to expedite the process.

All the Best,

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planet3rd

My attorney informed me that she will call the NSC

Re: hi HumHongeKamyaab

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by nelabor
Yes i am from Nebraska, My attorney is from New Jersey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NELABOR - Did you call the Cust serv line? What do they say?

Re: It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case

Originally posted by amit_p27
Hello everybody, good morning!!!.

I replied on RFE for I-140 on Feb-03-2004.

Any body has Idea about how much time it takes for approval after RFE.

Thanks in advance.

Amit_p27

Amit_p27,
Are you in the I-140 Tracker? If not, please provide your Notice Date, Category, Labor Substitution or not, Date of RFE, RFE details.

Thanks,

naanshi.

Re: Hi Naanshi

Originally posted by dbsraju
Please predict and wish something good on my case. I have observed that most of your predictions were proven right.
RIR - EB2 - CP - ND : Jun 11th 2003. BE + 8 yrs experience.

Thanks,

Hi Raju,
In the tracker, I found that March, April and May EB2-CP cases are still pending. But as you know, the H1B cap is almost reached and they have started processing I-140 cases. So there is a chance that you may get your approval before March 15, 2004. If not then couple of months.

All the Best

naanshi.

My details

naanshi- my details

LIN0318750XXX,
I-140 - RD - 27th May 2003,
I-485, I765,EAD, - RD - 3rd Dec 2003.
I-140 RFE - 2nd Jan 2003.
I-140 RFE replied - 3rd Feb 2003.

message on the online status -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On February 3, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks
Amit_p27

amit

it usually takes 7-10 days at max for most of the cases for the RFE result to come out from INS.. this is my guess, and I may be wrong..

Re: My details

Originally posted by amit_p27
naanshi- my details

LIN0318750XXX,
I-140 - RD - 27th May 2003,
I-485, I765,EAD, - RD - 3rd Dec 2003.
I-140 RFE - 2nd Jan 2003.
I-140 RFE replied - 3rd Feb 2003.

message on the online status -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On February 3, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks
Amit_p27

Thanks for the update. If it is a simple RFE then you should get your approval within a week. (Before 10th of Feb 04)

Hi Naanshi,

I saw dbsRaju mentioning that your predictions are true most of the times, i hope your predictions for about 140 clearing this week comes true.. Iam checking almost once in 3-4 hrs..
Its strange that we see some continous approvals and then a break for sometime.. since last wednesday there is no approval on EB3 RIR Concurrent cases

Any predictions for July 16 EB2- CP cases?

Hi Guru's

I see lot of EB3-CP-July approvals... Anyone in the boat who filed under Eb2-CP-July category and received the approval???

Thanks in advance.

I-140 RFE turnaround time

Hi amit,

Just saw your post about you receiving RFE on i-140. naanshi is correct that it usually takes week or so to get the result after that. But I have been in an unfortunate case, where my case is still pending even after 60-70 days of RFE response. My RFE response was received on Novemer 18, 2003. My online status still says, ' On November 18 we received.....blah blah blah'

Does anyone have a similar experince where the case is undecided even after so much time of sending RFE response. What is my best course of action (besides patience, I guess!!) ??

BTW, my RFE was on company financials. Mine is about 90 employee company, with good profit for last 2-3 years.

sertra2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks nash140 for the encouraging words. I checked the status around 1:00PM yesterday there was no change then I checked it again at 2:10 then it changed to the RFE information. It won't be a problem if it is connected to company's ablility to pay.
Naanshi it is a regular labor not subistitution.
I have another question, my H1 is going to expire in another 2 months, as the H1 is held by a different company than the one that is applying for GC who can apply for 7th year extension? The company that applied for GC or the company that currently holds the H1?
Thanks a lot all of you.
Originally posted by nash140
Lonely poet, I understand its mixed news but it should go thru dont worry. what time did the status on the website change? Iam eagerly waiting for my case.. its around the sametime but EB3.

LonelyPoet,

It is always safe to file 7th year extension from the same company which holds your current H1.

Naanshi.